Precap: Kanchan Shoots Niyati..!!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Precap was shocking.
Somehow Kanchan Saudamini escape from Bharat and they try to shoot Niyati.

She is on a cliff and Kanchan shoots her. Akshat is shown running whether he saw Niyati getting shot was not clear.

What is exactly going to happen?.

Leap ? Niyati returns back from dead and take revenge?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The precap is confusing and it is intolerable that kanchan try to kill her own sister for the sake of taking revenge to the same person who brought up her sister like his own daughter? Is ladki ki akkal ghaas chadne gayi hai.She is completely brainwashed by Saudamini.
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

The precap is confusing and it is intolerable that kanchan try to kill her own sister for the sake of taking revenge to the same person who brought up her sister like his own daughter? Is ladki ki akkal ghaas chadne gayi hai.She is completely brainwashed by Saudamini.

Just like the saying goes that love is blind, hate is blind too. Not sure when Saudamini came into Pratap's life or how much she knew about her sister's family. But my guess is she only saw her BIL after he was kicked out of the house. What she saw must be her BIL and sister struggling to make ends meet while the sister was pregnant. What she heard was only one side of the story Pratap's side. And from what he was shown in the flashback with Saudamini, he was an immoral person. I don't think he would hesitate to lie about anything. I feel he fed only lies to Saudamini about Pritvi's cruelty. He played with her feelings for her sister and blamed Pritvi for all the pains and struggles she was experiencing. And this hate has blinded Saudamini who in turn blinded Kanchan. Jealousy has consumed these aunt and niece to the extent that they have forgotten that they are humans.