Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

1)Loved the clarification given for mini and babes clothes, very insignificant, but was much needed πŸ‘

2) good that hanuman does not go gaga over beautiful babes (though we expected it) would have been too cliched.

3) did not expect what was shown to the reply given for khatris quesrion about relationship. Kudos to the writers for this. Thank you so much to show something different. Minis replies gave me goose bumps.

4) thanks again to makers for not showing babita jhansi ki rani so soon. And also not showing her as abala naari. Loved the reply that she gave ashok without getting carried away. It was so apt. Wanted babita to sign the papers then and there itself and throw it on his face, but my hopes have risen positively after the  way makers are handling the show. Hats off to the teamπŸ‘. 

Last but not the least what a reply given by babes to her father in law in the precap. This show definitely deserves to be on the top for its content. πŸ‘

Agree with every point
@bold Me too expected something like thatπŸ˜‰ Everyone expected because of the previous scene (Hanuman's look when he see Babita's smiling face)
 But glad they didn't show that way during celebration...
  But some light fun moments among the four would have been shown like always...

My most favourite part till now is when Hanuman handed over the answering sesion to Maa Beti and mini's answers...i dn't expected thisπŸ‘ Kudos to the team...

Precap ... Babita's question to Dadaji πŸ‘
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

My most favourite part till now is when Hanuman handed over the answering sesion to Maa Beti and mini's answers...i dn't expected thisπŸ‘ Kudos to the team...

oh yess...πŸ˜ƒ
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm so so happy you're here!πŸ˜ƒ
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

πŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm so so happy you're here!πŸ˜ƒ

i watch PB on n off
but m here to meet u πŸ€—
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was amazing! The scene between Minnie and Hanuman made me feel so sad while going to bed. But, loved how Hanuman played the role of comforting and protecting her and allowing her to cry on his shoulder! That was an awesome scene. 
The song which played and the scene showing parallel of two woman experiencing grief given by their respective partners. That was well done and I had written about it in another post! πŸ˜ƒ

No one can replace Babita and it's better that Ashok understands it sooner. The fact that she feels safe with Babes only is a proof and the confrontation between Dadaji and Babita! πŸ‘ I felt so happy to see Ashok's downcast eyes and the precap, can 9:00 just come already?! πŸ˜‰
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

i watch PB on n off
but m here to meet u  πŸ€—

Awww πŸ€—