Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
ranveer is so irritating. he is not talking to ishani nor he is eating the good she prepared specially for him.purposefully he did that.indirectly it's insulting ishani .poor ishani.cheap disha. nirbhay ritika ring exchange was nice.nice look for the engagement 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is so irritating. he is not talking to ishani nor he is eating the good she prepared specially for him.purposefully he did that.indirectly it's insulting ishani .poor ishani.cheap disha. nirbhay ritika ring exchange was nice.nice look for the engagement 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes bit Ranveer is irritating by not talking to Ishani and not eating the food she 
prepared for him he is purposefully only doing it 
pity of Ishani 
Disha is surely cheap only 
happy that you liked Nirbhay and Rithika's ring exchange 
happy that you liked their engagement looks
keep reading 😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 744
As soon as Pratik announced that both Rithika and Nirbhay are engaged now everyone had happy smile and clapped their hands. Rithika saw Nirbhay and smiled to him were Nirbhay too reciprocated her smile. 
Pratik(seeing both Rithika and Nirbhay and in mike):Both Groom and Bride can now take their seats..
Hearing what Pratik said both Nirbhay and Rithika giving a smile to Pratik and they both sat in the decorated chairs that were behind them. Amba, Aarthi,Uttam and everyone came down from the stage. Pratik too came down from the stage were that was the moment Shikhar and his family were entering the hall of RV mansion with a smile in their faces. 
Krisha(seeing her family members with a smile went to them):Papa, Mama, Bhaiya, Bhabhi..welcome..
Shivanya(with a smile):How are you Krisha?
Krisha:hmm doing good Bhabhi..
Devarsh too noticing Shikhar and his family members with a smile came near them and joined his hands to them. 
Devarsh:Welcome home..
Shikhar and his family members too joined their hands to Devarsh. Krisha signed them all to come inside were they all came inside the hall. 
Krisha:(seeing her family members):Engagement got over now only. You all can go and wish Rithika and Nirbhay..
Shikhar(seeing Krisha):hmm tk..(telling it he saw for Ishani and Ranveer were seeing Ishani and Ranveer he started to walk towards them).
Shikhar's family members too followed him were Shikhar and his family members came near Ranveer and Ishani were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and welcomed them were Ishani too welcomed them by joining her hands to them were they too joined their hands back to her. Shivanya gave a hug to Ishani were Ishani too gave a welcome hug to Shivanya. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Ishani sorry for being late actually we got in traffic. 
Ishani(with a smile):That is okay Shikhar. you all go and wish Rithika she will be happy. 
Shikhar(with a smile):hmm sure..
Telling it Shikhar seeing the stage were Rithika and Nirbhay was seated and he started to walk towards the stage were his family members too started to walk behind him. They all walked and came to the stage. Rithika talking to Nirbhay and smiling and saw Shikhar and his family members on the stage were Shikhar seeing Rithika and with a happy smile. 
Shikhar:Finally you are engaged and I am really happy for you. 
Rithika(got up from the chair were Nirbhay too got up along with her and seeing Shikhar):Thank you...(she saw Shikhar's parents and welcomed them):Welcome Aunty and Uncle.
Raj Narayan:Congrats beta..
Rithika(with a smile):Thanks Uncle..(telling it and seeing Nirbhay and showing Shikhar to him):He is Shikhar my childhood friend and he is a lawyer. He is so close to Ishani. 
Nirbhay(hearing it with a smile seeing Shikhar):hello Shikhar..
Shikhar:Hello Nirbhay..(with a smile showing Shivanya to Rithika):She is my wife Shivanya..
Shivanya(saw Rithika and gave a smile):Best Wishes Rithika..
Rithika(seeing Shivanya with a smile):Thank you Shivanya and really happy to see you with Shikhar..
Shivanya gave a smile to Rithika were Rithika too gave a smile to Shivanya. 
Shikhar(with a smile seeing both Nirbhay and Rithika and in a calm tone):Fine both of you keep enjoying let us too go down and enjoy the party. 
Rithika:hmm tk..
Shikhar giving a smile to both of them and he started to walk down the stage were his family members too came down from the stage were krisha and Devarsh came to them were they all started to chat among themselves. Everyone were so happy and enjoying the party were Ranveer was happily playing with Raagini were Raagini too being in Ranveer's hands and was playing happily with him. Ishani was standing silently near Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer playing with Raagini and then in a calm tone seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(smiling to Ranveer and hearing Ishani's voice and turning to her mother):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini and in a calm tone):Tell Papa that today Mama is ready to do anything for him. 
Ranveer(hearing it and saw Raagini and in a fun making tone):Your Mama will tell like this only baby but she will run from Papa If anyone in family needed her. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer please...
Ranveer(before she could tell the next word turned and seeing her):let me too ask Please to you Ishani. Please stop talking to me. (in a anger tone):you saw now know that Riya came and talked to me. You too heard what she said know? Anyways let me repeat it again, she said any girl will fall for me so easily. (with a confirmed anger face):If I get a girl I too can take her to some room in our home and I too can go to any extreme Ishani. 
Ishani(with a hurt face):Ranveer please don't talk like this. I know you cannot do like that and all. 
Ranveer:I will If you keep on behaving like this to me know one day that too will happen Ishani. (telling it without waiting for her answer he started to walk from there having Raagini in his hands).
Ishani was feeling worried were she didn't know what to react to this situation. As she was thinking what to do to calm down Ranveer's anger were others were happily chatting Baa was smiling to Shikhar and his family. Kaliash,Mithesh and Nitin were smiling to each other and was happily chatting. As Ishani was feeling worried that was the moment Pratik with the mike went to the stage and held the mike in front of his mouth. 
Pratik(in the mike):Attention please..
Everyone who were chatting among themselves hearing pratik's voice turned and saw the stage and saw Pratik who was talking in the mike. 
Pratik(seeing everyone with the smile):Now our Rithika and Nirbhay are engaged now let us all dance and enjoy the engagement. (seeing the DJ who were on the side of the hall):DJ start playing the songs..(seeing everyone):All the people who wants to dance just rock the dance floor. 
Everyone happily clapped their hands were the lights went dim and gave a look of dance floor were DJ started to play the Bollywood songs one by one were First Pratik and Vikram came to the dance floor were the DJ played the song of Jalwa. They both danced for that song were as soon as they finished the dance everyone clapped for them. Uttam and Aarthi danced for Aaja shamu kona aaye song. As soon as Uttam and Aarthi finished dancing everyone clapped their hands. Nirbhay and Rithika too were enjoying the dances. Parul and Sharman were enjoying the dances. Laxmi and Amba too danced for Navrai Majhi song were as Amba and Laxmi were dancing Ranveer was showing Amba and Laxmi to Raagini were Raagini too being in Ranveer's hands and seeing Amba and Laxmi and saw Ranveer and smiled so well. 
Raagini:Papa Dadi Aur Choti Dadi. 
Ranveer(too smiling to Raagini):hmm they are dancing..
Raagini smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too was smiling to Raagini were that was the moment Riya came near Ranveer and saw Ranveer. 
Riya:(seeing Ranveer):RV..
Ranveer(hearing his name turned and saw Riya next to him):Haan Riya..
Riya(with a smile showing the dance floor):You didn't dance..
Ranveer(seeing Riya and his eyes searched for Ishani were he spotted Ishani near a pillar and then with a charming smile seeing Riya):Actually I don't have a pair to dance so no dance today..
Riya(with a smile):If you don't mind shall we dance?
Ranveer(with a villain smile in thoughts):hmm this is what I was expecting..(seeing Riya with a calm smile):hmm sure let us dance. Wait for a while let my mom come. Let me give my daughter to her and then let us dance...
Riya:hmm okay done..
As Riya said this the song was stopped were Amba and Laxmi too stopped their dancing were everyone clapped their hands for their dance were both Amba and Laxmi walked and came to the side were Ranveer was standing were Amba and Laxmi came and stood next to Ranveer were Ranveer saw both Amba and Laxmi. 
Ranveer:Both of you rocked today...
Amba and Laxmi(at the same time):Thanks Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm (seeing Amba):Maa have Raagini with you let me dance and come. 
Amba(with a smile got Raagini in her hands telling):hmm tk go Ranveer..
Raagini too with a smile came to Amba's hands were she smiled well to Amba were Amba too smiled to Raagini and kissed Raagini's cheeks. Riya getting that Ranveer came for dancing walked to the DJ and said some song to the DJ were the DJ shook his head as okay were Riya too started to walk towards the dance floor were she went to the dance floor everyone's eyes went to Riya were Ishani too saw Riya with a silent face. The song started to play.
SONG:Main ruthiya yaar manaavangi
Har chilman phoonk jalaavangi
Jad patthar Ranjha pighlega
Tad main Kamli kehlaavangi
Riya danced Slowly according to the song by singing.She danced and went to the side were Ranveer was standing were she went near him by singing
Riya(seeing Ranveer and dancing and going to him):Mere mahiya sanam jaanam(telling it she held Ranveer's shirt collar in her hand and she pulled Ranveer to the dance floor)
ki main kareyaan 
nami daanam 
shab guzri te jag soya(telling it she touched Ranveer's cheeks with her inner hand and with a admiring and seductive face she started to dance around Ranveer)
ni main jageya nami daanam
Ishani was bit shocked of what is happening she never thought that Ranveer will go and dance with Riya were she didn't know what to react. Where others too were surprised seeing Ranveer dancing with Riya. 
Nirbhay(seeing Riya dancing with Ranveer and with a smile seeing Rithika):She is Riya my business friend. 
Rithika(seeing Riya and seeing Nirbhay):oh..
They too started to see the dance of Riya and Ranveer.Ranveer too now started to dance according to the moves of Riya were his eyes now saw Ishani with a villain look and he was dancing so close to Riya. 
Riya(dancing well holding Ranveer):ni main kamli kamli
ni main kamli kamli mere yaar di 
Jheel dil ko kar gaya tu
Dariya dariya mere yaara
Ankhiyaan de mohalle mein 
har shaam tera aalam(she was dancing well for the song along with Ranveer).
Ranveer too holding Riya so well close to him and was dancing well were his eyes was on Ishani were he was showing some victory in his face to Ishani. Ishani was heart broken seeing Ranveer's way of behaving. 
Disha(seeing Ranveer dancing with Riya and in thoughts):Who is this girl? She is dancing with Ranveer and then Ranveer is too dancing with her. (with a vamp look):I won't leave you Ranveer I will get you completely. 
Riya:ni main kamli kamli
ni main kamli kamli mere yaar di(she danced well were when the music ended she with a smile held Ranveer shoulder and stood well and with her other hand held Ranveer's cheek and in a cute move moved near Ranveer and gave a kiss in Ranveer's cheek).
Everyone were bit shocked were no one expected this kiss from Riya to Ranveer were family members too gave a awkward face reaction. Nitin too saw Ranveer with a what to react face were his eyes now went to Ishani were Ishani too was shocked to see Riya giving kiss to Ranveer. Everyone being it a party didn't react so much. Ranveer too now turned and saw Riya with a what to react face were he too didn't expect Riya will go to the extreme of kissing him. 
To be continued😉😉😉
PrachiBansal thumbnail
Nice Update as Always Sakshi keep updating regularly👏
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great, just great...enjoyed it so much...though what riya did was a bit uncomfortable but it'd be enough to give that fool Ishaani some sense...she always gave priority to others more than Ranveer...it'll teach her a good lesson...be safe n sound didu
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update, dear. 
I don't know why but I am very happy that Riya kissed Ranveer. Ishaani should correct her mistake now. Waiting for their hot night. Ishaani must be a leader in it ))))😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Lovely episode. How Ishaani will react to Riya's kiss? Will she forgive Ranveer or on the contrary it will deteriorate the situation?
Eagerly waiting for Ishveer romance😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. Like the episode a lot.
Hope everything will be settled soon between Ishveer. Like the moment when Ishaani said that she was ready to do everything for Ranveer. She needs to prove it that night. Waiting for a hot 18+ episode.😉
Take care.
Be safe.
Ishaani999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How do you do?
Excellent update.
Update soon.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ranveer is crossing his limit.how can he say that any girl will fall for him so they will join him in the room n that day will come soon if ishani behaves like this.all dance scenes were nice.how can ranveer say that he has no partner when ishani is there?oh ranveer danced with riya. omg riya kissed him shocking everyone. what's going on in her mind?now this is giving unnecessary hopes to disha too