Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

The last thing Vasantmitra needs is to join his harem. She is a skilled warrior who is worthy of more.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 35

Prarthna is expecting a child. Samagra is not destined to ever deliver that proposal.

coderlady thumbnail

Virochana doesn't even care about Avantika. He is more focused on his plan. What is his aim finally?

coderlady thumbnail

Offering Vasantmitra to become his concubine would have derailed everything. Its good he could not get the words out.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 36

Vasantmitra is rightfully suspicious of the luxuries being provided to her. She knows its not for  nothing.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 37

Now even Vasantmitra wants to reunite Prithvi and Avantika. No matter what Avantika did, Kamla and Vasantmitra will get her to Prithvi.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 38

Prithvi became really upset. He strated throwing things in his room. His guards came and tried to stop him but he couldn't be stopped. At last he sat on his bed and thought, I have always conquered, I won't get defeated by a dacoit who stole my peace. 

After few days there was a grand celebration for Prarthna. Everyone close to the king was invited. Vasantmitra was in her room not expecting any invitation. She was sad. Suddenly two women entered and said, Devi, Maharaj sent you this invitation and Rajkumari sent you this dress and Jewellery. We are supposed to dress you up for the occasion.

Vasantmitra - Is my going a necessity? I am not close to the family. 

Two women chucked, one said- Close? Whole Antahpura talks about you and Maharaj only. Since you have come he rarely visits it and whenever he visits he goes to only Devi Vasudha. They laughed. 

Vasantmitra was too tired and upset to argue. 

Vasantmitra - Fine, do whatever you want. 

She wore a really expensive and beautiful dress and with light make up she was looking like an Apsara. 

Dasi- Now we understand why Maharaj is so mad after you. You are stunning.

Vasantmitra remembered her moments with Prithvi. She said- Did Prithvi tell you to say all this?

They giggled- You can take Maharaj's name and still expect others to not get jealous. Vasantmitra saw herself in the mirror. She never cared for beauty but the first time she wanted to look good to impress Prithvi.

She was taken by those Dasis to the celebration, as she entered everyone had her eyes on her and only her. She stole thunder of Prarthna but she was too busy and happy to get offended. As soon as Prithvi saw her he was mesmerized. His eyes were only on her. Kamla noticed her but kept herself calm. Kanak also noticed it. 

Kanak- So this is the new girl of Prithvi, beautiful, poor Kamla though. Samagra was sitting with Prarthna. He saw Vasantmitra but he couldn't let his feelings come on surface so he kept his calm and focussed on Prathna who needed his attention. 

Vasantmitra - Why are they all staring at me? 

Dasi- Oh Devi, an apsara has arrived and you don't expect people to look. 

Prithvi came and said, I am glad you accepted my invitation. He gave her his hand and she looked angry. She understood he wanted to make rumours strong but she couldn't reject it either. She took his hand. The touch of his hand made her felt insane. She became very happy. 

Vasantmitra - What are you doing?

Prithvi- What I want to introduce you to my friends. 

Vasantmitra- I am not your wife. 

Prithvi- You can never become that. How can I marry a daughter of dacoit. 

These words made Vasantmitra come out of delusions but he had grabbed her hand real tight. 

Vasantmitra - Oh so the rumor in Antahpura spread by those brainless women you want people to think it's true .

Prithvi- I always liked your intelligence. 

Vasantmitra- I am not going to replace Avantika. 

The name of Avantika made him angry and he forcefully took her to an empty room.

Prithvi- Why did you take her name?

Vasantmitra- Its obvious you are trying to replace her.

Prithvi- And you think you can be a choice, to replace a princess? 

Vasantmitra shocked 

Prithvi- Who are you to think that? I have broken all relationships with Avantika and threw away any feelings I had for her. For me trust and loyalty are above everything.  But your this thought is making me laugh.

Vasantmitra - You are insulting my family. 

Prithvi- Your family is of dacoits , you really think you are even worthy to become my concubine. Still I am offering you. 

Vasantmitra was really offended, she got really sad- So this is your true thinking and I thought you...

Prithvi realised he went too far...

Prithvi- Vasant I.....

Vasantmitra- Shut Up...

She was about to leave when he grabbed her hand..

Prithvi- I will not let you go.

Vasantmitra - There isn't a prison from where I can't escape.

He pinned her to the wall

Prithvi- This is not my prison, it's my home. I went too far  but I have never been dishonest with anyone. Would you like me giving false hopes of marriage to you and then make you enter my Antahpura. Is that you would like. He came even more close to Vasantmitra. His closeness was making Vasantmitra loose her senses meanwhile her beauty was making him insane. 

Vasantmitra - this still doesn't change the fact that you don't respect my family that means your respect for me is conditional as well. 

Prithvi- Vasant please, I want you....he kissed her cheeks......

Vasantmitra- Release me...I don't want you.

Prithvi chuckled- Liar...I know how good of a warrior you are. If you wanted you could easily escape from my embrace. 

Vasantmitra shocked saw him with amazed eyes. She without thinking pulled his face towards herself and gave him a really passionate kiss. 

Prithvi- is that a yes, will you enter my Antahpura?

Vasantmitra - No I will not 

Prithvi in very husky voice- Why not? You desire me as well. 

Vasantmitra teary eyed- I have promised my father I will never enter in such a relationship and you only desire me, you don't love me. So that's a no and this time she pushed Prithvi and left. 

Prithvi- I will get your consent , I always win. I got confirmation  that you love me. 

Vasantmitra came to the party. Kanak thought Prithvi took her for some romance. 

Kanak- This boy, he doesn't see occasions. She ordered her Dasi to bring Vasantmitra to her.

Vasantmitra came to Kanak and bowed to her. She was ordered to sit on the floor in front of Rajmata as it was a custom but she refused. She said- I prefer to stand Rajmata. 

Kanak- Oh you are so proud that you won't sit in front of me just because Prithvi is favouring you, there have been many like you. 

Vasantmitra- You are mistaken Rajmata, I am not a concubine so I will not sit on the floor. 

Kanak- So who are you?

Vasantmitra- I am a warrior 

Kanak saw her eyes and she stood up, she came closer and remembered

Bhadradev with queen lachi did pranam 

Kanak-You have really beautiful eyes. 

Lachi- Dhanyawad Rajmata. 

In alone time

Kanak- Maharaj why did you marry a commoner? You made her a legitimate queen. This is so embarassing. 

Bhadradev- I couldn't dishonour her by making her just my concubine. I love her. 

Kanak came out of her thoughts 

Vasantmitra- Are you ok Rajmata? 

Kanak- Yes, you may leave. 

Vasantmitra bowed and left. 

Kanak- Those eyes? I don't want history to repeat. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 12 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Finally. The mighty man has fallen. He never felt that for Avantika. Not this level of passion.

The level of passion will only rise 😉

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 39

The celebrations were going on and Vasantmitra felt lonely there. Prithvi was busy with his guests. 

Samagra- Vasantmitra 

Vasantmitra turns- Pranam Rajkumar

Samagra smiled- I hope you are not feeling lonely here. 

Vasantmitra- No I am not

Samagra - If you want anything you can directly come to me. Ok 

Vasantmitra smiled- Ok 

Vasantmitra hurriedly left as Samagra was about to talk with her more.

Samagra smiled - Will I ever get a chance? 

She came to her room...she was in tears. 

She started aggressively removing her jewellery

Suddenly a sound came- Woah.....

She got shocked and turned, she saw Prithvi

Vasantmitra - Maharaj?

Prithvi - I told you to take my name

Vasantmitra- I don't want to. 

Prithvi smiled- Many things you pretend you don't want. 

Vasantmitra annoyed - Please leave or I would. 

He came closer to her.....

Prithvi- I was getting bored so I came here...to......

Vasantmitra - to what?

Prithvi- We are friends right so I thought we will spend some quality time.

Vasantmitra - There are many friends for you in your Antahpura.. please go there.

Prithvi laughed - Are you jealous?

Vasantmitra - why would I get jealous? Of what? 

Prithvi laughed- You are not too innocent yourself....she remembered her sudden kiss and got shy.

Vasantmitra - It was just a moment, you don't have to make it something big. 

Prithvi came towards her and pulled her closer.

Vasantmitra - Leave me...

Prithvi laughed- Why do you say things which your heart doesn't want. 

She stared in his eyes.....and then she remembered him insulting her lineage. She pushed him but his grasp was too tight. 

Vasantmitra - I am serious, leave me. 

Prithvi released her.....

Prithvi- You are playing hard to get.

Vasantmitra - You are mistaken, I am not playing anything. 

Prithvi- Well, I know you love me. 

Vasantmitra - When did I say that? 

Prithvi- Ask your heart.......

Vasantmitra - Even if I do it doesn't matter, you don't respect me. 

Prithvi- I do but I can't go outside customs, you must understand. 

Vasantmitra- Just as loyalty is above love for you , for me my pride is above everything. 

Prithvi got serious - You are giving me pain, you don't understand the repercussions of it. 

Vasantmitra - What will you do? Kill me? 

Prithvi- I would have captured you but then you would hate me. And I promised your father your consent will be most important. So I will wait. He took her face in his hands and gave a kiss on her forehead. 

Vasantmitra closed her eyes, she hugged him but then quickly break it. She has tears. He left the room. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 40

Prithvi , Arjun, Varun, Lakha, Samagra and Vasantmitra made a disguise to go in the Mela. Vasantmitra looked very beautiful even in simple clothes. When she came to meet them Prithvi couldn't take his eyes off her and so did Samagra. Only Arjun noticed it. 

Vasantmitra- Are we ready to go? 

Prithvi- Yes 

They looked at each other with sad eyes

In Mahishmati 

Rupa, Avantika and her friends were preparing to go to Mela. Avantika was feeling a little better. 

Rupa- Rajkumari I have heard there is a lake nearby that Mela. It's said if a boy and a girl confesses about their love for each other there in full moon, they become soulmates. They can't live without each other and even if they are apart, they think about each other all the time.

Avantika thought- I wish I could go there with Prithvi, perhaps he wouldn't have thought of killing me and my family. Her heart started paining.

Suddenly a maid came, she said- Rajkumari , Arya Karan is here to meet you. 

Avantika- Karan? Bring him in. 

Karan- Pranam Rajkumari 

Avantika- Pranam 

Karan- We were so little when he last met. How are you?

Avantika- I am fine , thank you. 

Karan- Your mother and my mother has wished that I should visit this famous Mela with you. Will you be comfortable in my company? 

Avantika- Ofcourse I would be , I mean why not? 

Karan smiled and they talked formally for few minutes and then he left. 

Avantika angry- Why mother is tagging him with me. I wanted to have fun not carry a baggage like him there. 

Rupa- Maybe she is planning to marry you off to him.

Avantika- I don't care what she is planning, I must cancel. 

Rupa - No Rajkumari, Don't , we are all so excited, and we will be there with you all the time. You won't be bored due to Karan.

Avantika- I hope Rupa 

Virochana- Maharaj, our men have left for their mission. 

Bhadradev- It better does not fail Virochana, I want revenge

Virochana smirked- Don't worry Maharaj, our revenge will be taken.