You are in wrong path, my love will stop you

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Another beautiful lines. Radha in anger asks who will stop me from doing what I want to do. Krishna says his love will stop her. Yes when Radha once again realizes the truth of Krishna and why he did what he did she will back of from self destructive path. She had agreed to marry Vyomesh. But where is the happiness of the bride. All you see is anger and a need to prove a point. A need to show she can survive without Krishna. Something like lack of self belief and making others take decision on your behalf. 
We saw a different Krishna who stood up for his parents iwhen he gave the letter. That was the son in him. Vrishban was accusing Krishna and his family for the mess without understanding his daughter was also responsible. All blame was put on Nand and Yasodha for the upbringing that was given to Krishna. Krishna had to uphold his family pride too as he was a son. 
In that room he was Krishna who loved Radha. Who was immersed in her, who had no need to get her, but want the best for her and want to see her happy. Though Radha need not understand at this point as she is clouded by the pain given by him, she will soon realize it. She will soon realize that sacred love which will stop her from self destruction, which will help her to rise one step more from dhaara to Radha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such a beautiful post, really! Krishna was the perfect-est man ever and he always will be! :D
Though I wish the CVs would show the dimensions of Krishna a little more smoothly. :/
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Radhakirani Krishna dimensions cant be shown smoothly.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^Sorry to differ, but it can be...you just need a decent director. :)