Mickey - Mini - Bobby

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I know we arent very fond of Mickey, infact im not fond of Bobby either.
Both of them don't fit in my idea of being Mini's love, at least at this point.

(Mickey perhaps took a slight lead today in that matter, when he showed his remote gentleman side)

But what I loved was Mickey and Bobby's interaction.
OMG  🤣

It was hilarious!!!

Bobby : Mini chodd mujhe, ise chodoonga nahi
Mickey : Tu zara thanda ho jaa 😆

Although they both aren't a fit for her but I'm certainly going to enjoy this pair for sure 🤣

For others, I am loving Naim Bi! She's one badaass woman who has learnt life the hard way. I love her already!😳
I actually want her to train Babita, for living a free carefree life (if possible, some of her charm words too😉)
Hanumaan Singh will be terribly taken aback.

PS : I liked yesterday's episode for no apparent reason 😆
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, there interaction was so hilarious.🤣 Though, Mini is really young to get into 'Love' I always felt, even this age isn't for 'dating' too (in real.world as well). IDK why, this Mickey seems so fake to me (propbapr I don't like the actor playing it). I would choose Bobby over Mickey for Mini any day (I ever I have to choose seeing Mini with any of the two😆)

Also, agreed that Naim Bi is really lovable (main na kehti thi she's one positive soul😃). Already love her bond with Mini and her Babes. I want CVs to develop that into something very pure and beautiful❤️

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Yes, there interaction was so hilarious. 🤣 Though, Mini is really young to get into 'Love' I always felt, even this age isn't for 'dating' too (in real.world as well). IDK why, this Mickey seems so fake to me (propbapr I don't like the actor playing it). I would choose Bobby over Mickey for Mini any day (I ever I have to choose seeing Mini with any of the two😆)

Also, agreed that Naim Bi is really lovable (main na kehti thi she's one positive soul😃). Already love her bond with Mini and her Babes. I want CVs to develop that into something very pure and beautiful❤️

True it's too early to date too. Even in real life, same view!

Yes you told Naim Bi would be a sweet person. She's adorable!
As your story, I want her to be Babes' mother figure. It'll be too good! Hanumaan already looks like her son 😉
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

I know we arent very fond of Mickey, infact im not fond of Bobby either.

Both of them don't fit in my idea of being Mini's love, at least at this point.

(Mickey perhaps took a slight lead today in that matter, when he showed his remote gentleman side)

But what I loved was Mickey and Bobby's interaction.
OMG
🤣

It was hilarious!!!

Bobby : Mini chodd mujhe, ise chodoonga nahi
Mickey : Tu zara thanda ho jaa😆

Although they both aren't a fit for her but I'm certainly going to enjoy this pair for sure🤣

For others, I am loving Naim Bi! She's one badaass woman who has learnt life the hard way. I love her already!😳
I actually want her to train Babita, for living a free carefree life (if possible, some of her charm words too😉)
Hanumaan Singh will be terribly taken aback.

PS : I liked yesterday's episode for no apparent reason😆

Honestly, I think Naimbi was introduced because the writers realised that if they want to tell a love story, they need Babita to have a friend. Lol no mum wants to talk about their love life with their daughter! Though a dadi-amma isn't much better!
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK1509

Honestly, I think Naimbi was introduced because the writers realised that if they want to tell a love story, they need Babita to have a friend. Lol no mum wants to talk about their love life with their daughter! Though a dadi-amma isn't much better!

She could be a Moti bai to Jodha 😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
By a mother figure, I meant someone who you can open your heart too. No matter how strong Mini is, Babita will require a close friend to share her problems with and let her emotions out. 
Naim Bi can serve this purpose. And also, I want her to teach Babita fearlessness.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mickey - Mini ... 😆
poor Bobby...
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Mickey - Mini ... 😆
poor Bobby...

Hey Suzie!