Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I get so happy when I see Vikas and Hina doing hit shows. And here the winner is still stuck in BB.
Elidah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sree got more votes 😆

Was playing a character 🤪

Pagal hai yeh aurat

She is too jealous coz she has never a person that doesn't back bite, say galis or seen truely is good human being.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In bolly forum, I said something for Kangana, same goes for her. "Why don't her family members take her to a good psychiatrist"?
When shreesant has no issue, isse kyu itna dard ho raha hai?

Woh colors pe sexual harassment ka case kar deti agar trophy Hina ya vikas le jate. She maintained Roti wali Maa image  for 1 year because they handled her trophy.

Does it make sense? Previous season was real, but this one is not. Either all seasons are real, or all are fake including your season as well. They cannot have all blockbuster seasons, it has nothing to do with fake or real.

And her twisted logic that colors donating trophy to their members... if that's the case they could have handled trophy to KV. If they work on that twisted logic, it means they didn't give trophy to Hina because she was face of their rival channel AND they handled it to Roti Maa because she was demeaning another rival channel with her nonsense cock and bull stories.

Someone tell her that tu thodi nahi, puri pagal hai. On which delusional planet she's living where sab usse darte hai. Waise, dayan ki tarha hasegi to koi bhi darega. 
Therealbiggboss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl.Of.Wisdom

In bolly forum, I said something for Kangana, same goes for her. "Why don't her family members take her to a good psychiatrist"?

When shreesant has no issue, isse kyu itna dard ho raha hai?

Woh colors pe sexual harassment ka case kar deti agar trophy Hina ya vikas le jate. She maintained Roti wali Maa image  for 1 year because they handled her trophy.

Does it make sense? Previous season was real, but this one is not. Either all seasons are real, or all are fake including your season as well. They cannot have all blockbuster seasons, it has nothing to do with fake or real.

And her twisted logic that colors donating trophy to their members... if that's the case they could have handled trophy to KV. If they work on that twisted logic, it means they didn't give trophy to Hina because she was face of their rival channel AND they handled it to Roti Maa because she was demeaning another rival channel with her nonsense cock and bull stories.

Someone tell her that tu thodi nahi, puri pagal hai. On which delusional planet she's living where sab usse darte hai. Waise, dayan ki tarha hasegi to koi bhi darega. 

Why are you comparing this lady with Kangana.
Kangana is one of the best actress, true symbol of women empowerment .
Regarding Shilpa, I was right from her BGPH controversy time only that she is at fault and I am glad , it came true.
Thank you