Jatila and Vyomesh

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Do any of you think Vyomesh and his family is a part of Jatila's conspiracy?  Their reaction to Radha's love confession seemed pretty weird. How can all three of them be least bothered with it? and what's Jatila's plan ? How's she thinking of taking Radha to Kans ? Marrying her to Mathura and then just get abducted ? I am confused. Edited by stormborn - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Here is the big spoiler dear πŸ˜†, we were just discussing about it in other threads πŸ˜›.
Vyomesh is actually a demon called Vyomasura πŸ˜† ,a shocker right, I know πŸ˜† ! That's the reason they are least bothered by it πŸ˜†.

Krishna will don a female avatar to stop the marriage and eventually kill the demon. Interesting, huh? πŸ˜† Anger Track will get over most probably till the time Vyomasur will be killed.
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Here is the big spoiler dear πŸ˜†, we were just discussing about it in other threads πŸ˜›.

Vyomesh is actually a demon called Vyomasura πŸ˜† ,a shocker right, I know πŸ˜† ! That's the reason they are least bothered by it πŸ˜†.

Krishna will don a female avatar to stop the marriage and eventually kill the demon. Interesting, huh? πŸ˜† Anger Track will get over most probably till the time Vyomasur will be killed.

OMG !! an Asura😲😲 !!!! I thought they would just be some paid actors or some1 like Visakha ...par yahan toh kahani kuchh alaag hi hai !! can you give me the thread link please ? I can already see the tentacles coming out of his dad. That guy surely looked creepy !!!!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^Okay, so Krishna kills Vyomasur and Ayan gets to marry Radha? 
Logic ni samajh aaya yaar! πŸ˜†