Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayavi-26

Yes she was too good yesterday, frankly if I'm stick by this show even now after female lead being so weak, is only because of ashnoor character being strong. I love to watch modern and strong characters.

I don't think Babita is weak. I think she's been either repressed by family or in shock for most of the episodes so far, but Ashok's treatment of the people she loves / cares about (Mini and later Hanuman) has now encouraged her to become stronger.

I think (and hope) the writers are building an arc whereby Babita will grow progressively stronger as she learns life lessons from the people around her. I think that's why Aniruddh and Ashnoor / Paridhi are even involved in this show in the first place. These three are good and well respected TV actors I'm sure there are a million saas bahu shows they could have attached their names to if they wanted, but they chose this one. I think that's because of the message this show is trying to portray.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting for tomorrow's sequence , how mini tackles those guys...😳
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JC-

My mom and I have always loved Ashnoor. We last saw her in NBT and she was the center of the show and we stopped watching after the leap. Chavanni was embodied by Ashnoor and without her the soul of NBT was gone. 

During that scene when Ashnoor expressed how much she missed a father's presence, she was so vulnerable. It could easily have been a scene bitter with anger but instead it was so beautifully vulnerable and showed the sense of loss she feels and the disappointment with her father. It was palpable. 

great actor she is .

in that her vulnerability was so palpable , how much she has missed her father .
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -JC-

My mom and I have always loved Ashnoor. We last saw her in NBT and she was the center of the show and we stopped watching after the leap. Chavanni was embodied by Ashnoor and without her the soul of NBT was gone. 

During that scene when Ashnoor expressed how much she missed a father's presence, she was so vulnerable. It could easily have been a scene bitter with anger but instead it was so beautifully vulnerable and showed the sense of loss she feels and the disappointment with her father. It was palpable. 

Even I noticed her in NBT and she was great in the role of Chavan I at that little age. Acting is in her blood😳
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ashnoor is very talented 
i loved her acting from jhansi ki rani ..she nailed it