Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Saahil

I interacted with you last time and the ONLY reason I did not go after you was because I have seen your username before. I honestly appreciated the fact that over the years some MID told us about who he was. Usually MID dont tell names so I somewhere liked the fact that you were a real ID and was not a real troll in that sense. That was your plus

Though I doubt your love for few here but then it is none of my business and I just dont wanna go into who u love or not as they can deal with it themselves.

Real problem came when you did not let it go.

Now this is not easy. I totally understand that. It is extremely tough situation and only very few people can let go. Only few have the ability to let go. I dont think you have that. What happens is that you come back and then you abuse or argue or fight with more and then they go against you and then you fight more and its a vicious cycle. Issue that started with 2 members I see Rukhi Boss involved and there is even talk about serious action and by reading this it seems they are indeed serious so it has gone few notches above last time i interacted

Dont take them lightly...anything can happen. I am sure you have a career or education. For trolling, for love, for friendship dont go that far. Its not wise. Technology is advance these days so dont take anything for granted.

Also show some self respect. When someone is not interested, does not want to talk then what the heck is the reason to continue. Virtual world is weird anyway as I dont know what the endpoint is when it comes to love and friendship. Maybe facebook or twitter the most. Then what...what next. There is no fun in listening to all this and yet clinging on. Its not my style. If these people were to say 0.1% of this to me or indicated a hint to me I would not have talked to them ever. 

Only reason I have a 1% soft corner for you is because you were once a real ID. You are not some random person here to abuse people

Stop this at once ..let it go. Start a fresh life. Fine they dont wanna talk there are many others. And if you will behave..if you will be normal you might get lucky and talk to them again. Both KD and DG are sweet people so they will not be unreasonable. 

And please please...dont give me oh he did this and he is trying to do this and he ruined this and he is the evil..or he is the mastermind playing game ..he is uncle kaun...or rukhi is behind all this

No one has time for these stories. Its no one doing anything. IT IS YOU. Even if someone did some game blame will be on YOU. You created this MID mess. So give your explanation once and CUT IT OUT.

I have had enough of this nonsense. 

Stop bothering these people. 

Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen one case of family feud ending up as emails to office colleagues lol

Basically what happened was there was some issue and one person send blanket email to office colleagues. Maybe he knew the other person's office and then found few emails and emailed them.

So it is dangerous to take social media fights too far. 

Just a thought ...so decided to share.