I Want To Dedicate This Song Before I Leave

Posted: 5 years ago
I feel I had a really difficult journey over here. Being in majority becomes really easy for you because there are many people who agree with your posts,. But, I feel I have the courage to stand up against the majority and I DO NOT want to change that about myself.

It is better to walk alone like a lone warrior than to walk in bhed chaal and I feel I have done that. Not just in the forum,I always make sure I speak my mind whether majority agrees with me nor not, this is the reason I like Dhincak Pooja a lot, she does nto care what people think about her singing, she sings despite knowing people make fun of her, but I think you should nto be scared of what people think about you.

I used to be really conscious before, but now I don't care, who really cares as long as you are happy, make yourself a priority first.

This song is for all of you guys,follow your dreams and don't care what people think about you and this is for real life .

Khan Sisters did not care what their father thought about them, they fought for their education, they came on their own hardwork, I enjoy how they credit their mother for everything positive happening in their lives.

Khan Sisters will continue to make everyone proud, from being the most hated contestants, they have earned respect, this shows how strong they are they are the example of today's strong and opinionated women,they will shine brighter in life.

I really want Somi's father to see this,I hate that man so much,but this is what karma does

Khan Sisters always inspire me to be confident in whatever I do, their confidence and ability to deal with any type of people is inspirational ,I also want to be like them and face the world with so much strength.

Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joheya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I used to be really conscious before, but now I don't care, who really cares as long as you are happy, make yourself a priority first..