New Promo : 1st Death in Jalsa

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
New Promo

Saudamini doing Tantra in basement and she crosses Niravan's pic.

Next scene Nirvana sleeping in his room and suddenly choked by wire and his eyes turn red.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So finally Nirvan died in today's episode. Such a cruel scene it was.
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

So finally Nirvan died in today's episode. Such a cruel scene it was.

I also felt really bad that he died so early in the series. He was a really good person who loved his sister Niyati so much. 

I hope that, that baba soon finds some way of helping Niyati and they don't show any more deaths at least for some time.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think they should have killed someone else a bit more minor in the show

I was surprised Nirvaan died so quickly..hope it doesn't work against the show

Wonder what Prithvi did for this kind of vengeance
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think they should have killed someone else a bit more minor in the show

I was surprised Nirvaan died so quickly..hope it doesn't work against the show

Wonder what Prithvi did for this kind of vengeance

I think the makers killed Nirvaan because he was a crucial piece who was both a bridge as well as a sword between Sumati and Niyati. Sumati dislikes Niyati on principle. She feels that Niyati is the reason her son didn't get his due respect and love. That Niyati took away his share of love from Pritvi.

Niyati in her place was trying to get Sumati to love her by supporting her and indirectly supporting Nirvaan. The consequence of this was at some moments, Niyati did get Sumati's love.

Now Sumati is irrevocably against Niyati. She will not believe anything that Niyati says. She will be even more critical of her which will lead to the difference between Pritvi and Sumati increasing. The family will easily doubt her in everything she does. Especially if Sumati reveals that Niyati is not her daughter and is Pritvi's illegitamate daughter in her sorrow. That will make Niyati's task of wanting to protect her family even more challenging with everyone thinking that she is doing that to further her own agenda and that she is not family.

The story is going to be really interesting going forward as Niyati will be kind of alone in her fight against Saudamini and her tantra. Akshat will be the only one who will believe her and will be her only confidant. She will have to deal with everything by herself.