Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, I see many stories here about Dipika not meeting sree after the show and blaming her for not calling him for selfie
It's a simple logic.

When Salman takes selfie does he call the entire crew?

And sree dips just came out and it can simply possible for one to think that selfie is for winner only.
Infact sree himself was away, may be bcoz of the same reason.
And Salman called sree

Dipika ke saath ek selfie ithna valuable for sree hai kya, his sree fans are making a big deal out of it.

Dipika has revealed in her live that she gave a speech for more than 5 mins talking about sree.

Just bcoz channel didn't show them, does it mean she ignores him?

Both sree and Dipika has revealed in their respective Insta lives that they will be meeting each other today.

sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlwaysHisGirl

Ok, I see many stories here about Dipika not meeting sree after the show and blaming her for not calling him for selfie

It's a simple logic.

When Salman takes selfie does he call the entire crew?

And sree dips just came out and it can simply possible for one to think that selfie is for winner only.
Infact sree himself was away, may be bcoz of the same reason.
And Salman called sree

Dipika ke saath ek selfie ithna valuable for sree hai kya, his sree fans are making a big deal out of it.

Dipika has revealed in her live that she gave a speech for more than 5 mins talking about sree.

Just bcoz channel didn't show them, does it mean she ignores him?

Both sree and Dipika has revealed in their respective Insta lives that they will be meeting each other today.

Ya another pathetic editing from the channel and team..

Both clearly said on there insta live...
and i have just made a new topic and my last one on this forum...

Sreepika❀️ Will be meeting sreepika soon personally...
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos-Maxima

Hey you are forgetting the main thing, bhubi is Sree's wife so her sadakchap behaviour is allowed according to his fans. She and sree's manager can bash, mock, hate dipika openly but dipika has to do Bhai Bhai. I mean how ridiculous that sounds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hypocrites of highest order. Had Shoaib done the same he would have been bashed like hell by blind fans of Sree. 
And so far I know kiswar left her  BB journey so that prince can continue and that led him to win. Huge difference in situation. Sree didn't do any such thing for dipika. Sree and dips were in top 2, and dipika won due to her fans. Such a lame comparison. πŸ˜† par abhi angoor khatte hai. Same sasta trophy k liye itne din tak bashing lobbying sab ki but now acting all saint. πŸ˜› Kuch logo ko Shilpa disorder ho Gaya after finale. πŸ˜­

dipika herself said it, wen bhuvi bashed surbhi - bivi hai haq hai, allow hai sab , kahegi hi

so this thinking installed by dipika herself in sree fans" bivi hai, bolegi hi, kah sakti hai"
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

dipika herself said it, wen bhuvi bashed surbhi - bivi hai haq hai, allow hai sab , kahegi hi

so this thinking installed by dipika herself in sree fans" bivi hai, bolegi hi, kah sakti hai"

when did I say dipika was right about it. And Sree fans easily followed that thought process of dipika but failed to acknowledge those words where she said she considers him as her bro πŸ˜†. Selective hearing problem then.