Users

Frequent Posters

LoveAnny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Koi baat nahi, vo ek mazak ki baat thi. 

Bahar aane ke baad sab positive ๐Ÿ˜ณ hai. All HMs. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Winner is whiner ๐Ÿ˜† and why hating Romil now?  Smarter would be not to mention him at all. 

But Aab galat bolna is wrong. You won it. Be happy. Where did the dignity go?

Haha๐Ÿ˜† It's ok. When it comes to our own fav, sab mazak hi ho jate Hain. ๐Ÿ˜† Dignity is still there. You just need to find it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Winner is winner. Nothing can change that ๐Ÿ˜›  And sab positive Hain? Have twitter? You should check Mrs. Sresanths tweets ๐Ÿ˜† Positivity ki defination๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by LoveAnny - 5 years ago
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now Deepika may come back again in the serials 
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAnny

Haha๐Ÿ˜† It's ok. When it comes to our own fav, sab mazak hi ho jate Hain. ๐Ÿ˜† Dignity is still there. You just need to find it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Winner is winner. Nothing can change that ๐Ÿ˜›  And sab positive Hain? Have twitter? You should check Mrs. Sresanths tweets ๐Ÿ˜† Positivity ki defination๐Ÿ˜†

Arre nahi I started the show with liking Dipak๐Ÿ˜† but his aag lagoing put me off. He was loyal to none. Arre yaar, vo commoner hai confidence boosting me bola, but Sree really smelled the trophy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that was funny. 

Nahi yaar, dignity hoti toh aap game me bhi aur esp Jeetne ke baad I hate Romil line nahi bolte. Jaarurat hi nahi ha nah. Sree is also fine with all, KV, Surbhi, Jasleen, Shiv, Sristy, Somi, Dipak all are having fun and have left the game as BB ended. 

Real world is different nah and Why hold grudges from a game show? ๐Ÿ˜• more so when you won!!๐Ÿค”

And Romil and uski Wife ne toh kuch nahi bola Dipika ko

On Mrs Sreesanth, well Sree is fine with Dipika and as everyone here had posted during family week, wife's are allowed to be defensive and extra possessive of their husband's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

More than winning trophy it's important to win hearts. It's about journey. During shilpa s winning moment they were haters but they couldn't overshadow the love she got. That's not the case here. But runner up are receiving a lot of love. They might be few hateful comments but they got overshadowed by positive ones. Ofcourse shilpa started slowly and steadily  loosing fans but when she won they was certain kind of craze for her which isn't coming for BB12 winner. 

Dipika ne tweet kiya Sree ko ki wo humesha Sree ki sister hai ..bla..
comments on that thread are all negative ..๐Ÿ˜† ...

mein Shilpa ki fan nahi thi last season (abb mujhe Shilpa acchi lag rahi hai).. but mujhe ye pata hai ki Shilpa ki fan following aur love she got tremendous tha...

yaha BB12 ki winner ko sirf tooti trophy mili.. criticism def overshadowed everything..

even Salman ki response on stage with every previous winner is diff in comparison to Dipika... Salman bohut hi detached laga this time..

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Arre nahi I started the show with liking Dipak๐Ÿ˜† but his aag lagoing put me off. He was loyal to none. Arre yaar, vo commoner hai confidence boosting me bola, but Sree really smelled the trophy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that was funny. 

Nahi yaar, dignity hoti toh aap game me bhi aur esp Jeetne ke baad I hate Romil line nahi bolte. Jaarurat hi nahi ha nah. Sree is also fine with all, KV, Surbhi, Jasleen, Shiv, Sristy, Somi, Dipak all are having fun and have left the game as BB ended. 

Real world is different nah and Why hold grudges from a game show? ๐Ÿ˜• more so when you won!!๐Ÿค”

And Romil and uski Wife ne toh kuch nahi bola Dipika ko

On Mrs Sreesanth, well Sree is fine with Dipika and as everyone here had posted during family week, wife's are allowed to be defensive and extra possessive of their husband's๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Romil, Sree, KV.. theeno ki wives ne accha support kiya unn ke husbands ko..
abb wives ko itna bhi haq nahi hai kya..

true tha.. trophy milthe hi..dignified gayi tel lene..
waise khabi khabi less than dignified version dhika even in episodes.. par bhai ke peech chup gayi..

Even Deepak came out more dignified ..
Edited by bbsai - 5 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbsai

Romil, Sree, KV.. theeno ki wives ne accha support kiya unn ke husbands ko..
abb wives ko itna bhi haq nahi hai kya..

true tha.. trophy milthe hi..dignified gayi tel lene..
waise khabi khabi less than dignified version dhika even in episodes.. par bhai ke peech chup gayi..

Even Deepak came out more dignified ..

Yes exactly yaar, wives will always be protective and sensitive about their husbands. Ye unka haq hai๐Ÿ˜ณ Biwi hai yaar, vo nahi support karegi toh kaun karega. TJ ne bhi kiya, Diksha ne bhi kiya, toh Bhuvi kyu nahi karegi.

Trophy milne ke baad itni bitterness... samajh nahi aya. Dignity toh bhool gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

A winner should be humble๐Ÿ˜ณ and not arrogant.

Dipak has thanked Sree and is going to sing song in his home production. He will also record Sree song which he made

All are happy yaar even Roshmi, Kriti, Megha, Shiv๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And people were making fun of Shilpa when she won because so many people were outside for her like a superstar and people were saying maybe they want to know how to make roti from her๐Ÿ˜† Shilpa was a real winner, entertaining and fun person for sure.