And just like that Somi became the worst contestant for me

Posted: 5 years ago
Her behavior on the finale night was abhorrent. She couldn't be happy for Deepak for once without passing snide remarks and stone cold behavior while his parents are sitting right there. And with just that one act she has surpassed Sreesanth in my disliked list.  👎🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please decide your order of hatred with Dipika, Sree and Somi now. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
deepak to sab se bara chatu ha LOL 
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just because his parents were there doesn't mean she doesn't have a right to express that she felt uncomfortable lol...balme bb faltu ke question puchte kyu hai

Originally posted by: kirti31096

Just because his parents were there doesn't mean she doesn't have a right to express that she felt uncomfortable lol...balme bb faltu ke question puchte kyu hai

He had stopped hitting on her weeks ago, she was practically beating the dead horse here. If she really disliked him why did she do the dance segment with him? She can flat out refuse and say no.
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

He had stopped hitting on her weeks ago, she was practically beating the dead horse here. If she really disliked him why did she do the dance segment with him? She can flat out refuse and say no.

again bb must have said them to dance together she wasn't dying to dance with him 😆
And she was asked by salman so she answered.
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with u ..she thinks too high for her ..at least she should respect the feelings of deepak's parents ..Deepak ne aisa Kya kar diya tha ?? Khud bhi to enjoy kiya attention and baad me uncomfortable ho gayi !!!
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I said this before, she was playing both Deepak and Romil
with Deepak it was fake, with Romil it was real

Damn her sister came on national Tv and gave her a hint to carry on with Deepak. 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
In her interview Somi said she is now waiting for projects as she wants to work in this industry. She wants to do TV work.
But her voice.. Hope she won't anchor any shows.. 

There is also some fight going on between her and Jasleen. She was very negative about her because Jasleen said some things about her... Cat fight.. 
I really respect your opinion, but Somi has appreciated about Deepak in all of her interviews, she has said how he cared for her, how he is a sweet person.

She was also supporting him to be the winner. Somi ahs always maintained the same statement that, she was uncomfortable with him in the beginning, but she also clarified how he never crossed her limits.

Somi is just an honest person and she won't be diplomatic. She evens aid in the finale that, she thinks Deepak deserves to win.
Somi also wants to stay in touch with him after the show needs and I found Bharti to be really insulting more than Somi, Bharti said very mean things about Deepak.
She was really happy for him when he received the money and she also looked really upset when Urvashi was saying how Deepak spoiled his game in the middle. Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago