Kriti Is Coming As A Positive Person Now

Posted: 5 years ago
I never liked her when she was in the show, but the way she said I like Somi now and she realized Khan Sisters were not bad people, that was really adorable of her.

She is taking pictures with everyone, having so much fun, she is coming across as a more friendly person.

When she was inside, she always used to have a snobbish attitude and she used to put down Khan Sisters, but now she realized that,Khan Sisters were highly MISUNDERSTOOD,. they are not bad people at all.

Khan Sisters have earned the most positive feedback and love form everyone. They are hanging out with most of the housemates, people have realized their personality and now no one misunderstands them.

Khan Sisters have made their mother and family proud, their father would regret how he left his family because of his ego, but good people end up doing good and I am glad Saba and Somi proved him wrong.

They are receiving so much support form everyone and by far the moist dignified and respectful commoners across all seasons are Saba and Somi, they deserved to be in the finale.

I really want Jasleen and Somi to patch up and atleast start being cordial because I like both of them and they were such good friends, though the fight was started by Somi, Somi did say mean things about Jaslene, but before leaving, Jaslene did end on a positive note with her.

But,I guess they will continue to dislike eachother , but I like both of them as individuals.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1234bb12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Agreed. I remember when she was evicted, she bad-mouthed KVB for being a snake and whatnot. Felt that was super immature and idiotic... Though I agree her anger was justified b/c he snitched on her last minute even though he himself was discussing nominations with her. Guess they have clearly left things in the past seeing her at his house yesterday with the rest of the gang😃 Edited by 1234bb12 - 5 years ago