Frequent Posters

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Dipika deserved it n she won itπŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A superb victory against all odds. No one except her fans supported her. Only Vikas gupta came out openly in her support.
I am so glad she won. She showed ki bina PR ke bhi jeeta jaa sakta hai. 
Kabhi kabaar PR hire karna detrimental ho sakta hai. πŸ˜†
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't care about Dipika but good work by her fans! Because only Dipika could've beaten Sree. Dipika was better than Sree.
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dipika is well deserved winner! Maintained her dignity and didn't get into any nasty or ugly fights, didn't abuse anyone, and didn't play any victim card unlike previous season winner! Major credit to fans!

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very well deserved deepika. she was in top of ormax for months, won maximum polls in twitter, her fans made her win. and also shilpa, shree's pr,wife , their constant degrading of deepika backfired them, I was supporting shree before that
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Me jal nahi rahi hun but just stating facts. Least deserving winner.

Not a single person questioned by Salman yesterday among the HMs even named her for the winner's trophy and that speaks volumes.

If you saw she was more shocked than everyone else present when she won it. So she also knows she didn't deserve it.

She doesn't even know what kind of fans and how many fans she has gained. She has gained the most support the housemates were jealous with her. That was simply so Beautiful 😊