Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaryJT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I was happy he got to see Dibaang giving him mastermind tag in his journey video. Otherwise Sree and Vikas had snatched it from him pettily in previous episode. Sree proved he was very jealous of Romil being called mastermind and wanted that tag for himself. 

I could see him choking when they showed happy club and breaking of happy club. Poor guy was really invested in that group. He was happy when all his HC members had reached 14th week but nobody reciprocated his happiness 😒. Romil was the most real in the house. He never did OTT drama, always controlled his anger and didn't cry unnecessarily. I felt bad whenever Salman called him unsafe and he used to feel nervous n scared. 

These last weeks were very bad for him with Somi issue, hc throwing him under the bus, bb/salman bashing him for no  reason and ofcourse Sreepika always pouncing on him. 

I really want him to have a good finale without any ridiculing and hope he gets appreciated atleast in the finale. 

I agree
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is Deepika so angry with Romil...now aft wining the trophy again she is taking only one Romils name and telling she will not b in touch with him out side ...
Is it bcoz he was a master mind or any other reason...
He dint behave as bad as surabi in the show ... , But she is pointing only one person as a bad man that's Romil...
MaryJT thumbnail

Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

Why is Deepika so angry with Romil...now aft wining the trophy again she is taking only one Romils name and telling she will not b in touch with him out side ...

Is it bcoz he was a master mind or any other reason...
He dint behave as bad as surabi in the show ... , But she is pointing only one person as a bad man that's Romil...

Forget about her. Shes insecure and jealous of him. I hate that shes the winner.

Lets focus on positive thoughts for Romil only. 
Edited by MaryJT - 5 years ago