Kjofan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Are cvs planning to show sahil really dead and continue story with jacky and vedikas..
If yes im saying ill stop this most worst show forever
The show was abt sadikas behisaab mohabbat in btw a lot of damge was done with their marriages to every new entry and now this
What was the need to show sadika lovestory.. If they wanted to show jakika as end game with sahil in heaven blessing them😡
This show was always a disappointment wright from sahil and nidhis marriage from then the cvs never failed to disappoint us with pukeworty tracks..in middle also doubting if vedika really loved sahil or not..I remember one dialogue of bhumi before leap wher she told vedika that even people wont hurt their enemies this way like how she did with sahil..and it was very true..After a lot of turmoil of events she finally acceoted they married and that too.. out of helplessness and majboori to save their so called pyaar ki.nishani.. ved..(I wonder how the hell can cvs term ved as sadikas pyaar ka nishani..I thot he was yashikas pyar ka nishani😡)
And now the worst of worst will happen if sahil doesn't return and vedika ends up with jacky... 
Dont know why the writer spoils his own show this way..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishablack thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Tc spoiler

Aapke Aa Jane Se: Puneesh's torture

Puneesh tortures Vedika, Badi Amma, and Arya by tying them with a rope.

yuvi786 thumbnail
No Sahil is not dead. He was saved by his look alike and admitted to the hospital. Now Sahil is back.