Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It was really amazing Ananhita, really enjoyed reading it. If only kabeers character was given the right guidance in the show and worked towards changing his thought process and accepting not all changes are bad and in life you cannot force your thought process on others.  You have to respect others people's point of view and not always jump to conclusions. 
ananhita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

It was really amazing Ananhita, really enjoyed reading it. If only kabeers character was given the right guidance in the show and worked towards changing his thought process and accepting not all changes are bad and in life you cannot force your thought process on others. You have to respect others people's point of view and not always jump to conclusions.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really liked this couples chemistry and got hooked to the show, I so wanted this show to be different and it was, till the makers got infatuated with keeping Ruksaar and kept bringing her back by hook or by crook, it was so not necessary, they could have shown so many other issues, but they are sadly fixated on Ruksaar.
I'm really happy that Zara has taken up this issue of finding a real job for her lazy husband who is all talk an no action!
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananhita

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I really liked this couples chemistry and got hooked to the show, I so wanted this show to be different and it was, till the makers got infatuated with keeping Ruksaar and kept bringing her back by hook or by crook, it was so not necessary, they could have shown so many other issues, but they are sadly fixated on Ruksaar.
I'm really happy that Zara has taken up this issue of finding a real job for her lazy husband who is all talk an no action!

Same here I loved zabeers chemistry and still do but cvs forced ruku married to kabeer killed that purity of their relationships for me and the fact this show was different when it started what got me so attached to it. I really don't understand why cvs have so much obsession with this ruku character, her forced re-entry was just so unnecessary and negative and.not required at all for the story to proceed. If they wanted to highlight polygamy than he could have shown it through a sharia board case why ruin the essence of the show.  Looking forward to the current track Zara awakening kabeers financial insecurities that he needs to get a job along side being a nayab qazi and working for the community in order to fend for himself and his wife and you cannot live a luxurious lifestyle on other people's money.