Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: romaila

@Sammy: Maher's reaction to Biji's question "Do you like somone" and then moving one step away and that shy smile... says os she has this crush on Zain before.😳

@Devtholic: No Dear Riffat is taking care of their expenses... Otherwise there's no other reason for Khans tolearting that woman in their house or listening to her taunts. This makes clear Khan were never in that financial position to look ahead of Riffat or think about getting rid of that woman.  Maher or her family is never shown talking about profession or their earning sources since leap. We just had one scene in this respect Maher informing Madiha about her job. Now Maher is back to work  changes in Khan's behaviour towards Riffat is visible.

Coming on the lead point... there's plenty of examples from ITV where the PH had to chang their story or move ahead of their lead's story for business reasons. I wish the same happen here and the focus is shifted from Mariam to Ashraf Brothers and the past connections. I surely do not feel enjoyed seeing unncessary drama revolving around Mariam, when she's the non deserving.

@Bold- yes dear, I remember that, and was wondering even at the time about that. I hope cv's give us insight about that. Honestly, this is the first time I prefer side character's over the leads. Even before leap, mehere-zain were my fave characters and I shipped them, and even now despite the replacement I still ship meher-zain. I feel sorry for param and mahima, but what can I do. Their characters and their story are just so boring, whereas meher-zain are more interesting characters and given zain's history pre-leap, a potential love story with meher would be a more interesting watch than the leads. I hope cv's give good focus on meher and zain.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Sammy: I would suggest not to expect anything from this show. Na Fariam pe achi story milne wali hai aur na hi Maher-Zain pe. The fact is they don't have any storyline at all. Kahin se kuch dikha rahe hain... no connection at all. ðŸ˜•
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: romaila

@Sammy: I would suggest not to expect anything from this show. Na Fariam pe achi story milne wali hai aur na hi Maher-Zain pe. The fact is they don't have any storyline at all. Kahin se kuch dikha rahe hain... no connection at all. ðŸ˜•

I know you're right given the my experience with ITV, but I'm still holding out hope that they'll utilise himanshoo if they've casted him and we get meher-zain focused story, because I've lost hope on the lead pair. 
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I don't think the makers will show sensible thing ever. For them Mariam is the lead thus it becomes her Right to torture the show fans. Credit for many fans quitting the show also goes to Mariam. 😆