New promo: Bhay ka sanhaar

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just caught this new promo on YT...seems like Radha MAY finally move past fear as Radha-Krishna tackle yet another snake monster?πŸ˜†

Krishna and Radha run into what looks like a cave but is apparently the stomach of a giant snakeπŸ˜†...inside, Krishna's hand is seperated from Radha's and he disappears. Radha calls around for him. The voiceover says, "Dekhega pura sansaar...kaise Aghasur ka sanhaar bana Radha ke bhay se abhay hone ka dwaar"

I dunno how many times Radha will take a "first step" from bhay to abhay but hope she succeeds this time to move past this "fear" lesson that has been dragging on for quite a while nowπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY1EThz25W8[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I hope the VFX in the episode is at least as good as the promo 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

I hope the VFX in the episode is at least as good as the promo 

The VFX for the Kaliya Naag promo was better than this one...lol

And based on how lulzy the VFX for Mathura ka sabse "powerful' bull was in today's epi, I wouldn't expect much from any of the upcoming VFX comedy creaturesπŸ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah finally expecting Radha to be fearless.
So that we can focus on the next task πŸ˜†

I'm sure this doesn't look as bad as the Bakasur vadh πŸ€ͺ
You see, the VFX is constantly improving πŸ˜†
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. πŸ˜†

But yeah, the promo look quite good!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As good as the promo looks, it seems they are giving lollipop to the viewers with this BHAY SE ABHAY thing!πŸ˜†
I am really curious to know, what definition of ABHAY is krishna expecting from radha?!πŸ˜† Like come on, even a warrior would flinch if a giant snake with 100 heads i.e KALIYA comes out of water or a bull under the influence of black magic comes running towards you, or this latest, AGHASUR! Who is a FREAKING monster!πŸ˜†

Wouldn't krishna and balram would also have been bhaybheet, if they were born as normal human beings like radha, with no supernatural powers?!πŸ˜†

I really want to know, what condition of radha is abhay condition of radha, according to krishna!πŸ˜† After every action of radha, since the last week, either krishna or balram keeps saying this, 'Radha ne abhay ki taraf, apna pehela kadam rakh hi diya'!πŸ˜† Now-a-days, i am finding it very funny!πŸ˜†

PS:Even i hope, the VFX would be as good as the promo!πŸ˜›

PSS: Hi there Areyaar! interacting with you, after a long time! From your occassional analysis now-a-days, seems like, you don't follow the show, on a daily basis!😳 Good to have you back!πŸ€—
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

Yeah finally expecting Radha to be fearless.

So that we can focus on the next task πŸ˜†

I'm sure this doesn't look as bad as the Bakasur vadh πŸ€ͺ
You see, the VFX is constantly improving πŸ˜†

Oh god, don't remind me *facepalm*...and they pakaaoed SO much with those Bakasur epis by dragging for many days...the wing flapping "asur"...lol just looked extra stupid. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

As good as the promo looks, it seems they are giving lollipop to the viewers with this BHAY SE ABHAY thing!πŸ˜†

I am really curious to know, what definition of ABHAY is krishna expecting from radha?!πŸ˜† Like come on, even a warrior would flinch if a giant snake with 100 heads i.e KALIYA comes out of water or a bull under the influence of black magic comes running towards you, or this latest, AGHASUR! Who is a FREAKING monster!πŸ˜†

Wouldn't krishna and balram would also have been bhaybheet, if they were born as normal human beings like radha, with no supernatural powers?!πŸ˜†

I really want to know, what condition of radha is abhay condition of radha, according to krishna!πŸ˜† After every action of radha, since the last week, either krishna or balram keeps saying this, 'Radha ne abhay ki taraf, apna pehela kadam rakh hi diya'!πŸ˜† Now-a-days, i am finding it very funny!πŸ˜†

PS:Even i hope, the VFX would be as good as the promo!πŸ˜›

PSS: Hi there Areyaar! interacting with you, after a long time! From your occassional analysis now-a-days, seems like, you don't follow the show, on a daily basis!😳 Good to have you back!πŸ€—

Hey thanks, Jlover :) Haha I'm still watching regularly but yeah there isn't much to talk about unless there is a one off meaningful convo or the story moves forward a mmπŸ˜†...otherwise toh it's like watching a children's cartoon show on many daysπŸ˜†

LOL good question about what Krishna's definition of "Abhay" isπŸ˜†...if only the writers could stick to making the main point clearer rather than deviating into all these childish angles of VFX monsters and nautanki around that. 

One thing they could have done was made the monsters metaphoric representations of various types of fears...like Bakasur could represent one kind of fear, Kaaliya another (there they kinda made it more about conquering your inner demons), and now this Aghasur...instead, they just  keep repeating the one generic line about Radha conquering her fears...if they had made each Asur vadh a stepping stone in conquering a certain type of fear, story would flow better...instead, like I said, it's like a cartoon program...random asur pops up, Krishna bounces around, kills him, maaroes a few lines about Radha needing to conquer fear while Radha stays in the same zone of confused and suspicious of Krishna...that is all that happens...on loopπŸ˜†

Anyways, let's see what this Aghasur vadh bringsπŸ˜†