Radha Krishn's grace & beauty

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I just recently started watching the serial and trust me, right from the word go, I've fallen in love with it.
And I found that this show stands so much apart in terms of direction, execution and more over, the breathtakingly beautiful songs and BG scores!

The entire story flows seamlessly and not to forget, the stunning visuals. There's no exaggeration or extra cheesy focus on scenes. Plus the storyline is pretty quick to grab attention. And again, the varied musical melodies are brownie points.
There's so much depth in the characterisation, so much pain in the music and the theme tune is something I'm addicted to, ever since I've heard it. Can't get it off my head.

The perfect mix of innocence and spark on Kanha's face just strikes a chord with my heart  😳
Sumedh nails every bit of my lovable Krishna 😳

Dau and Kanha's bond is so full of life and Radha looks so innocent as well.

It is very difficult to get the Mythological shows right, cause it's very easy to go overboard in the attempt to show grandeur. But Radha Krishn is so big and mammoth, yet so simple at heart.
Its captivating and marvellous. 

Like the first meet of Radha Krishn, could've been extra cheesy and given extra focus but they kept it so differently simple.
With Tum Prem Ho, it came out really well.
And also the Raas, the Holi and Kaliya Mardan scenes. Very enchanting and mesmerising moments, kept light and balanced.

In this world that's getting selfish day by day, we need such stories to keep the purity and selflessness of love alive.

The bhakti - rass is also very effectively captured here, making it look heavenly and divine.

I'm so happy and grateful SKT made this beautiful beautiful show that is near perfect in all aspects- be it the charming story narration or the amazing music or the movie like grand sets.

The story is graceful inside out, through every second of the show. 

It feels like sheer poetry, the way they've presented it and is totally worthy of showcasing the eternal bond of Radha Krishn.

❤️

PS : I love Krishna's altaa and all the small intricate details like Pitambari theme of dressing, the delicate silver tilak and the floral theme. I really love Radha's house in Barsana. It does look like a home!
Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you on everything. I saw the show on Sunday after the first week all episodes in one go and ever since then have been watching it daily . The casting is perfect. Sumedh as krishna is brilliant and flawless. I like Radha too she comes cross as such an innocent soul. Balram too is doing a great job . The vfx , sets and music are great too . I absolutely love the Krishna gyaan in the end of episode .
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hiya Mishti🤗.. Because of your post I'm breaking my silence here.. I am a regular at catching up on this show during the weekends😊.. Myself and my daughter sit and enjoy watching all 5 episodes at one go❤️.. Loving everything about this show.. And this show is a way for me to reconnect with my own mythological and philosophical thoughts.. And I enjoy watching, thinking and interpreting the show in my own ways for my own peace of mind and sanity😃.. And that explains my silence in the forum right.. 😉
But love coming here rarely to catch up on the posts and the creations gallery.. 
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Totally agree with you on everything. I saw the show on Sunday after the first week all episodes in one go and ever since then have been watching it daily . The casting is perfect. Sumedh as krishna is brilliant and flawless. I like Radha too she comes cross as such an innocent soul. Balram too is doing a great job . The vfx , sets and music are great too . I absolutely love the Krishna gyaan in the end of episode .

I love the innocence of the script and actors - the most. We need such innocence ❤️

Talking about VFX, the Kans court and the Kaliya Daman scenes were the best. The Kans kingdom looks like a Bahubali level set and gives movie type feels.

Krishna gyaan is the cherry on top!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Hiya Mishti 🤗.. Because of your post I'm breaking my silence here.. I am a regular at catching up on this show during the weekends😊.. Myself and my daughter sit and enjoy watching all 5 episodes at one go❤️.. Loving everything about this show.. And this show is a way for me to reconnect with my own mythological and philosophical thoughts.. And I enjoy watching, thinking and interpreting the show in my own ways for my own peace of mind and sanity😃.. And that explains my silence in the forum right.. 😉

But love coming here rarely to catch up on the posts and the creations gallery.. 

Awww PP! I'm so happy to send you here!
That's so sweet. I have recently started watching this week and my whole family watches it together.

Yeah, it does make you think and specially, the gyaan.
Of course, even I feel these kind of shows don't need discussion but only self reflection. Hence I'm here just to appreciate the story.

The way they've shown it, looks like a staged musical play everyday. It's so pretty and graceful, there's grace in even simple scenes and thus it's able to flow so smoothly.

Glad to see you!😳