Sharing the same faith...

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sharing the same faith...

Anupriya and Kalyani, step-mother and step-daughter, mother and daughter, bonded together but such unpleasant circumstances...
                                                                                        ..will now share the same faith:

Raising up a child that it's not their own, the child of the other woman, the child of the woman whom their husband loved and longed for.

But, who in a cruel world can shower with care, love, and affection the child of the other woman?
                                                                                                            Only a great soul 

Putting aside your own needs to look after the innocent ones, even too, your heart is bleeding inside makes you a very special person.

Anupriya proved that she is a great soul by loving her step-daughter the way she does...

Kalyani will prove the same - the greatness of her soul-

...that despite being an "illegitimate" child, that despite the hate she receives and will receive from the world, from her husband -the father of the child- 

... she will love this child more than any mother would do...

And in this process, the bond between Anupriya and Kalyani can only become stronger, as they will both share the same faith, the same struggles, the same feelings of protecting the innocent ones.

Mother and daughter bonded together by circumstances and faith

Edited by Etna_Dia - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What an absolutely beautiful post! I loved it! Thank u
So true Anupriya-Kalyani have the most anokha raabta and this growing  bond of theirs is too beautiful to see...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written. 👏
This show is about raabta.. so Anu-Kalyani both are sharing same raabta with each other or to so other child! It's interesting to see how Anupriya helps kalyani in this difficult new phase of her life. 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post i wish makers make tujhse hai raabta song for anu and kalyani which only play on them to make scene more beautiful
Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Claudia? Did I get your name right? It's so good to see you here. Used to love your posts at the Udaan forum. And this post's amazing as well. Every word is well said. Hope to see more of you in this forum :) 
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you, everyone, for your beautiful comments 😊 
I love reading your thoughts regarding the deepness of the relationship between Anupriya and Kalyani. What a journey these two ladies have! 

@Jasmene, that's right, I am Claudia, from Udaan Forum... seems like ages since we spoke the last time! I am happy to see you again. I also enjoyed your writing and missed you when you went away. I don't know If I'll come here regularly, as I don't have much free time, but this show is full of strong emotions and very well shaped characters so I might find it hard to stay away despite my tiredness 😆 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Beautiful post by you, Claudia! 👏
Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Beautiful post by you, Claudia! 👏

Thank you, dear 😊