Friend turning into Love of life ... !!!

zubee_action thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Remember Anu was saying in one epi... tat he makes very few friends...
Usually these type of ppl like to stay within their circle of friends... When u notice such guy.. they always talk very less & behave like Ring around the roses... in the sense he revolves around his close buddies ... if such guy turn possessive at one point of tym wen conversation bcumz miminal btwn him & his close friend... Bcz he doesnt want any distance to keep with his close one for someone else.. So he is getting furious for this reason as well as, he has seen Naveen being so mean & creepy guy, For tat Anu cant let risk his friend's life ... he decided to help prerna by hook or by crook.. So in this process of protecting her genuinely... he doesnt know whr he has started falling for prerna ... And the growing intensity seems friendly interactions yet for both of them... They were trying to figure out in desperation... Do they both feel the same for eachother ... ???... After that point they cant stay without eachother 

A friend turning into love ... is tat mean they have won Eternal love ?... 

Wanted to know how many of u married to ur best friend... ??
Also want to know how many of u wanted to marry ur bestie... and y u want to ?

Edited by zubee_action - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree on whatever you have said about the change in Anu and the impact of 'being friends' with Pre.. 
As an individual, Pre is curious to try things her way and ready to burn her hands not worried about its consequences...πŸ˜‰
As an individual, Anu wouldn't have been bothered about other's lives and doesn't intrude into their spaces..πŸ˜‰

Now that he's taken a role of her friend, He takes his relationship seriously and can't care any less for that friend😳.. And can't just stand there and watch her life getting spoilt... The protective instincts gone deep, to have him bring out something different from his normal trait, to ensure that he does everything in his capacity to not just say the cares for h er but to also act on it.. πŸ˜³
As a friend he can let her do whatever she wants, commit her own mistakes, go through her own experiences and lessons, and when she realizes or is impacted by her experiences then he can always be there to support her.. Now what is doing is going that extra mile to stop her from committing the mistakes which she may repent later, as what he sees is not what she is seeing.. And he is going with 'Prevention is better than cure'.. πŸ˜‰

And in that bond how much Pre is willing to let him inside her  space, to support her in her ways or allow him to mend her ways.. πŸ˜Š

Can't blame either as that is the way they're leading their lives.. And how now they want to take it forward together, I'm looking forward to see that..  πŸ˜Š
And about your question on personal life.. Married to a good friend I can completely relate and understand to Anu-Pre relationship.. Yeah every relationship has its own nuances and beauty.. Though my love story is my favorite, as a fictional one-Anu-Pre is getting close to my heart.. n😳
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Such a lovely post and the way they are progressing is so apt...Loved Parth's voice modulation yesterday..Anu's confusion, out of words on whats going on with him..His eyes...The way he was telling Pre where else would he go...sirf aur sirf..tumhara hoon mein...I died a thousand deaths and rewind mode..
Personal question..No..I am married to a very nice and genuine person..but do have very close friends..both girls and boys and I do put them in the top most slot and they do too...its a different equation...dont need to be married.
zubee_action thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for liking the above post.. 
Today when anu told prerna abt she being a cheater even b4... 
And she was asking him... kya thum mujse baath nahi karoge ? 
Tat sounds too cute ... like how usually friends feel insecure & possessive abt eachother... Also their friendship taking a beautiful turn ... in its beginning stage ... tats igniting jealousy .. and prerna obeying anu by understdng his gesture to remove naveen's hand from her shoulder... Tat wz Awww... 

Precap looks so interesting too..
Anu's mere confession... Ab koi deykney sey aur sunney sey mujay koi farak nahi padtha...  ❀️
Edited by zubee_action - 5 years ago
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubee_action

Thanks a lot for liking the above post.. 

Today when anu told prerna abt she being a cheater even b4... 
And she was asking him... kya thum mujse baath nahi karoge ? 
Tat sounds too cute ... like how usually friends feel insecure & possessive abt eachother... Also their friendship taking a beautiful turn ... in its beginning stage ... tats igniting jealousy .. and prerna obeying anu by understdng his gesture to remove naveen's hand from her shoulder... Tat wz Awww... 

Precap looks so interesting too..
Anu's mere confession... Ab koi deykney sey aur sunney sey mujay koi farak nahi padtha...  ❀️

Well said! Yeah it is in its beginning stage. how beautiful this phase is!