Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

So so true...they will be each others pillar of strength.

Whether they r together or not.

And that is what makes their relationship so beautiful ❤️
Very Beautiful and Poignant scene today ...

I loved the way they dealt with Ajeeb Feeling ... Anurag completely lost in the current sensation feelings and not Abel to word it so decides to brush it off and it was Prerna who reopens it for him again ( is she trying to help Anu understand this new feelings ??) .

waise ajeeb nahin tha ... LOL He enjoyed it .
And finally regains himself and starts walking out .

Prerna actually stopping him and saying not to leave her is a big move , just yesterday she was pushing him away to let her live with the decisions taken and now She is asking him to be with her Always ...!! Prerna is not able to control her .
The way Anu responds and gives her the affirmation was LOVE , Typical Anurag Basu . Calm , Composed and Deep .

I feel he did come to give her the box but then seeing her wanted to praise her about her look , as being the mischievous himself he does it indirectly by Praising her Mother , but then the whole Shock laga thing happened and he couldn't praise her .

So he comes back again to give her the deserving Praise . How lovely that scene was .❤️
Anu has thsi mischievous side , it was there right from first epi . I think we should be ready to see different shades of Anurag . Parth is his one interview did mentioned how they are experimenting with Anurag , so let's see .

PS: The way anurag dealt with Navu today was very sassy , I liek this side of Anurag 😳 Edited by RollingStones - 5 years ago
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Very Beautiful and Poignant scene today ...

I loved the way they dealt with Ajeeb Feeling ... Anurag completely lost in the current sensation feelings and not Abel to word it so decides to brush it off and it was Prerna who reopens it for him again ( is she trying to help Anu understand this new feelings ??) .

waise ajeeb nahin tha ... LOL He enjoyed it .
And finally regains himself and starts walking out .

Prerna actually stopping him and saying not to leave her is a big move , just yesterday she was pushing him away to let her live with the decisions taken and now She is asking him to be with her Always ...!! Prerna is not able to control her .
The way Anu responds and gives her the affirmation was LOVE , Typical Anurag Basu . Calm , Composed and Deep .

I feel he did come to give her the box but then seeing her wanted to praise her about her look , as being the mischievous himself he does it indirectly by Praising her Mother , but then the whole Shock laga thing happened and he couldn't praise her .

So he comes back again to give her the deserving Praise . How lovely that scene was .❤️
Anu has thsi mischievous side , it was there right from first epi . I think we should be ready to see different shades of Anurag . Parth is his one interview did mentioned how they are experimenting with Anurag , so let's see .

You said it all already 😃
It was a heavy episode but made me really hopeful for the coming episodes . 

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They just share a beautiful bond with each other that has been slowly built upon many things.. 😳
adyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

They just share a beautiful bond with each other that has been slowly built upon many things..😳

That's one of the main reasons why I sang their relationship t ogre slowly and steadily .
To experience all the phases in life together and to enjoy .
I don't want it to be rushed .
Conflicted emotions 🥱
adyaa thumbnail
Though as much as a die hard shipper , I loved the precap , this isn't what I expect from anurags core character ( by character I mean personality ) . He
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh...just as the scene..ur anal equally beautiful
adyaa thumbnail
[QUOTE=memad]oh...just as the scene..ur anal equally beautiful[/QUOTE
Thankyou so so much !🤗🤗🤗
The scene was