altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Feeling bad for her and Anupriya as well. This Sampada is really disgusting, she has put all the blame on Kalyani. She thinks Kalyani is the reason why her mother suffered. She has already created so many problems for Kalyani and I am sure in future she will create more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just avoided watching the entire episode after my mum told me what happened wasn't interested in watching Kalyani getting blamed without fault again. Kalyani did so much to save this disgusting woman from Atharva and got this in return.I am sure she is alive somewhere enjoying with Atharva and will come back in the future to create havoc in Kalyani's marital life to claim Malhar and Pillu. 

The day Malhar finds out how wrong he was about Kalyani he will feel ashamed of himself for torturing her. Good that Malhar is free from this disgusting woman both Sampada and Atharva deserve each other. Malhar deserves a loyal partner like Kalyani who would never cheat on him although not happy about this marriage as Kalyani is too young for all this.

I feel bad for Kalyani and Anupriya they both got trapped in all this mess trying to save that shameless Sampada who is very ungrateful. 
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes feeling bad for Kalyani. 
I mean look at the girl, she just lost her parents, got to know about the darkest secret of her life(madhuri atul story) , was just struggling to get love from her family..fighting to get a mum's love.. amidst of all this Sampada atharva type cheap people unnecessarily blamed and ruined her life. Now she has to marry a man who she's afraid of at such a young age..moreover it's a forced marriage and she's gonna be tortured. Not to forget she got a responsibility of a child too when she herself has not yet got over of her bachpana 
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watch yesterday episode
Poor kalyani 
Aao sahab beat kalyani nt fair even before listening
What kalyani want to say in its defence
Already all deshmukh is against of kalyani and anu

In promo its seems anu also going to b angry with kalyani 
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When has good ever happened to Kalyani in the show.. always cheated upon,taunted, hated, chided, scared...
Only good thing happened to her was she got a mother in Anupriya
But I think ab bahut hua... Cvs need to show Kalyani getting some happiness that she deserves..