Prerna inviting Ronita for Sangeet

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
She was one happily inviting Ronita for the Sangeet and Wedding and not one stress...Plus, she was behaving like a jealous girlfriend on kisse kitna pyaar hai..Somehow...couldnt connect yesterday's episode...Neither did Anurag think once, could these two be the same..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think it's way too much for them to assume Naveen babu to be that disgusting .
I mean , Mohini knows Naveen , even if you think someone is disgusting , Anurag won't think that his mother is in touch with such a disgusting man .
However , this track will have one very interesting outcome , Mohini will start doubting her choice .
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

I think it's way too much for them to assume Naveen babu to be that disgusting .
I mean , Mohini knows Naveen , even if you think someone is disgusting , Anurag won't think that his mother is in touch with such a disgusting man .
However , this track will have one very interesting outcome , Mohini will start doubting her choice .

perfectly said...

and soon she will start doubting her choice abt komo
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

thank u for this mohini is so.proud of her choice this will break also her proud😆
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveasya

thank u for this mohini is so.proud of her choice this will break also her proud😆

Fair enough guys..but still going shopping with Navvu etc..I really didnt like that part at all..She could have asked Anu to accompany..I typically do that..when I dont like to go...but have to...I ask some of my friends to join..so that I can hang out and be at  peace.