Dil Hi Toh Hai to return by January 2019?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

MUMBAI: Sony TV pulled the plug on popular daily soap Dil Hi Toh Hai, upsetting a number of fans.

The audiences and fans of the show were elated to know that the show would continue its run on ALTBalaji.

TellyChakkar exclusively reported that the show would take a seven- to eight-year leap. Thus, a few actors will not be a part of the show (read here: These actors will not be a part of Dil Hi Toh Hai on Alt Balaji).

A close source has informed us that the fans of the project will have to wait a little longer for the same. The source said Dil Hi Toh Hai will return with its improved storyline by January next year.

(Also Read: Ekta Kapoor announces the second season of Dil Hi Toh Hai)

Are you excited about the show's comeback? Post your views in the comments section below.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Please air it on aony :(
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Please air it on aony :(

Sony doesnt promote the show, scraps the already shot promos, telecasts at wierd midnight timings, and even that is not uniform timing every day.. Some weeks it is 5 episodes per week , sometimes 4 and even 3.. 

They dont share the daily teaser on SM while multiple teasers are shared for other shows.. I strongly feel Sony insulted the viewers, cast and crew and the show overall, as it progressed...

Would never want it to be back on Sony and for that matter, would never ever follow any show on Sony ever in future.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
then they shoudlnt have aired it on sony before too
this is unfair for people abroad
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

then they shoudlnt have aired it on sony before too

this is unfair for people abroad

Not really. You can subscribe to AltBalaji. I stay outside the country and have no issues with the app 
nids1642 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Not really. You can subscribe to AltBalaji. I stay outside the country and have no issues with the app

To be honest Altbalaji is better. I live in America and I can watch the whenever and the episodes stay on the app. Episode one is still there. All are.
MochaQueen thumbnail
im fine with watching on tv...no apps thanks 😆