This is completely ridiculous

ek_nai_paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
just watching and I don't believe Mamta, seriously!  and Palak giving in without a fight.  What bloody nonsense... why do these guys have such a herd mentality.  Why can not one production house be different. Why the same old stupid vamps and villains, misunderstandings and secret missions.  Every show has that.  What about love... it has absolutely no meaning in our shows? How can a mother think her son will be happier without the love of his life... really.  Stupid Mamta.    Just screwed up a beautiful love story.  Well let's see what happens in the next season.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Season 2 will be like- palak with babies and vikrant will be either supporting her or her boss and kids will consider vikrant as father figure. Ritwik will be back being a Casanova and will come across palak and babies and think vikrant as the father and kids might need some surgery and their blood group will be of that ritwik which is rare but then there might be another drama that Geeta is vikrants mother too so the blood group can come from vikrant as well and then there will be DNA test and ritwik will be proved to be the father. Then either they will unite or distribute kids or separate and end of season 2!
Then they will say wait for season 3 for more crap
kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
freaking DUMB ASSeS... What a waste of a good serial..?
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Season 2 will be like- palak with babies and vikrant will be either supporting her or her boss and kids will consider vikrant as father figure. Ritwik will be back being a Casanova and will come across palak and babies and think vikrant as the father and kids might need some surgery and their blood group will be of that ritwik which is rare but then there might be another drama that Geeta is vikrants mother too so the blood group can come from vikrant as well and then there will be DNA test and ritwik will be proved to be the father. Then either they will unite or distribute kids or separate and end of season 2!
Then they will say wait for season 3 for more crap

😆😆. They've killed our beloved serial ðŸ¥±
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't understood. Is Mamta evil now? I didn't watch the episodes. 
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I haven't understood. Is Mamta evil now? I didn't watch the episodes. 

Evil or no will come to know in season 2😡.. For now she's the reason behind Palak & Ricky's separation..😭
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mamta is such a coward. That is very humane but I would never expect that from Mamta. When Rithvik found out the truth then he will definitely be angry and disappointed with Mamta. I doubt though they will ever show that soon.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was so disappointed with the pathetic ending. I caught up to it a few days ago. Mamta was a huge letdown and I don't think I can handle 1 more season of VP's poison tongue and Rishab's crap! 

If this is what Season 2 will be then I am done. I dont think I can handle watching two assholes like VP and Rishab get away daily with insulting Palak and the stupid Noon women just saying dumb things but cant stop these jerks from continuing their behavior. It's disgusting. I'm so done with this cliche.

If they show something different and don't let VP or Rishab have dialogues I may consider watching it! If not I have better things to do with my time than waste it watching crap people like the Noon's. Sorry just feel so pissed off at their selfishness and their new rich attitude. Dude, not everyone is after your bloody money! I guess new rich people think this way, Palak's Mom is right! LOL
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How much more time Palak had to be tested. Everytime there is something wrong with the family, they always blame Palak for everything. It is obvious that Rithvik is the weak character here.