I never hated Jethalal character this much

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In last 2 episodes I hated Jethalal's character so much that I want to mute that part where he speaks...I know all the scenes are meant for comedy but comedy has also some limit or grace .I don't  know why the writer make Jethalal to cut every dialogues Iyyer said in last two episodes.. today is even worse .. Jethalal starts cutting Iyyer dialogues in starting of today's episode..who is Jethalal to decide what Iyyer is supposed to say or not..I am not saying this against actors ..I am saying against show character.. please makers don't make me to hate his character more as Jethalal was my favourite character but current version is irritating at the topmost level

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ketakee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam0711

In last 2 episodes I hated Jethalal's character so much that I want to mute that part where he speaks...I know all the scenes are meant for comedy but comedy has also some limit or grace .I don't  know why the writer make Jethalal to cut every dialogues Iyyer said in last two episodes.. today is even worse .. Jethalal starts cutting Iyyer dialogues in starting of today's episode..who is Jethalal to decide what Iyyer is supposed to say or not..I am not saying this against actors ..I am saying against show character.. please makers don't make me to hate his character more as Jethalal was my favourite character but current version is irritating at the topmost level

I was about to post the same and saw ur post !!

I m totally done with this !!

In this lottery epis  its too much ...Why the hell he is constantly having problem with every single word uttered by Iyer ??!!

Its NOT Iyer but its jethalal who is irritating ...

It too much ...

Why the hell are they doing this ??!!

I dont like the char of Jethalal anymore !!

he just self-obsessed, oversmart, selfish and rude (MIDDLE AGED) man !!

Middle aged in capital, bold and underlined for reminder to cvs who shows him obssessed with Babita..

Edited by Ketakee - 5 years ago
shivam0711 thumbnail
Yes you are 100% right.it seems writers have forgotten Jethalal character has started long ago not now..in older episodes of 4-5 years back,if Jethalal say something to another then some things also happens with him and that was balanced..but from last 1-2 years Jethalal constantly tries to disgrace Iyyer anytime if possible.. and today is also same..but today even Mehta joins Jethalal..I mean if Jethalal say something that is correct but if Iyyer represent his reaction that is copying... seriously. This is not comedy..
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone noticed how every time there has to be atleast one character who has to behave annoyingly ? Last time during the gambling track Iyyer was just as annoying as Jetha today is. Often Popat plays the role of being  the annoying one.
I would also like to know who enjoys such cat and mouse chase type of tracks ? How many times do we have to watch these kinds of stories ? I cannot even count the number of times such tracks have happened.Every time something happens and all the men go in group to search someone or something and one thing leads to another. I am seriously bored with this show now.

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree. Jethalal has been so annoying lately that I have started to dislike him. The writers are seriously need a check if they think insulting anyone continuously is funny !

With Iyer this has been constant track.
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Has anyone noticed how every time there has to be atleast one character who has to behave annoyingly ? Last time during the gambling track Iyyer was just as annoying as Jetha today is. Often Popat plays the role of being  the annoying one.

I would also like to know who enjoys such cat and mouse chase type of tracks ? How many times do we have to watch these kinds of stories ? I cannot even count the number of times such tracks have happened.Every time something happens and all the men go in group to search someone or something and one thing leads to another. I am seriously bored with this show now.

One char is constantly annoying ...and in most of the part its Popatlal...but in this particular case...Jetha is constatntly trying to cut and bully Iyer which is very much unfair.

Mehta's only role in this show is to say "yes" and to "agree" with anything that Jetha does or says.

Mehta is no more sensible char of the show.

Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: artifacts

Totally agree. Jethalal has been so annoying lately that I have started to dislike him. The writers are seriously need a check if they think insulting anyone continuously is funny !

With Iyer this has been constant track.

There will be a long list if we started counting how many times Jetha insults Iyer.

I feel Iyer's char is most ignored and made fun off.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ketakee

One char is constantly annoying ...and in most of the part its Popatlal...but in this particular case...Jetha is constatntly trying to cut and bully Iyer which is very much unfair.

Mehta's only role in this show is to say "yes" and to "agree" with anything that Jetha does or says.

Mehta is no more sensible char of the show.

Mehta lost my respect the day he timidly allowed Jethalal to take Babita's signatures for the modelling contract despite of knowing its both legally and morally wrong. 
Ketakee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Mehta lost my respect the day he timidly allowed Jethalal to take Babita's signatures for the modelling contract despite of knowing its both legally and morally wrong. 

True.

Babita's poster kaand was height of stupidity and obsession of Jethalal ...

Mehta lost it since then.