Sad for Mamta noon :(

lightnig thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Really sad for Mamta Noon :( Poor thing she has lost it .. fear that if VP comes to Know why Geetha left them.. will he go back to her ? Ricky whom she loved like crazy more than her own children .. will she loose him when Geetha truth is known .. Broken Husband .. Broken Son .. No way out so -  beechari Palak ko Bali ka bakra bana diya .. the spirited girl's spirit got completely broken poor Palku ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Just read written update and it was disgusting!
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yup; she did it because she is scared that under Palak's influence Rithwik will go back to Geeta ...and maybe VP will follow
olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Yup; she did it because she is scared that under Palak's influence Rithwik will go back to Geeta ...and maybe VP will follow

Look frankly I enjoyed the episode. Mamta's new shade was good and it was realistic. Obviously she would worry about her and her children. 

Palak's pregnancy it's going to be good. But I won't comment on future tracks until season 2. I hope they extend Vikrant and Gita's role. 

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Look frankly I enjoyed the episode. Mamta's new shade was good and it was realistic. Obviously she would worry about her and her children. 

Palak's pregnancy it's going to be good. But I won't comment on future tracks until season 2. I hope they extend Vikrant and Gita's role. 

Not sure Gitas but Vikrants they probably have too cos she gonna have babies & there has to be some drama to get Ricky jealous in S2🥱
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was so against watching last episode but still gave it try and it wasn't that bad. I think mamtas this shade is quite realistic.

Earlier she was too good to be true. I see it as, when you push a person to a limit they behave selfishly. It's same with mamta. Till now she had it all. She had supporting husband, loving family, a stepson who worships her like anything and suddenly when palak told her geetas truth she saw it all going away from her. Even if she isn't villain, she dint snatch VP from Geeta but her entire life today is built on geetas betrayal to VP and ritiwk. And when that reason will go away, her family will broken. And this is her insecurity which brought worst in her. VPs and ritwiks fear brings out worst in them. Same with rishabh.

I also liked the fact that palak was ready to fight and she lost it only after seeing mamta loosing it. She respected mamta a lot. She knew mamta as a strong woman and when she withdrew her support palak wasn't left completely shattered and helpless. She was fighting so much only because she had ritiwik and mamta. And suddenly both of her supports were weakening which she couldn't take.

I hope they bring back season 2 with new freshness in the story and not old gheesa pita like other shows. As this is going to be webseiers I think it will be short, fast paced and interesting.
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree..  Geeta left for good and has her own business and son.. when Ritwik was thrown out by VP she helped him indirectly but all these years she stayed away from that family even while keeping track of them thru Tari.. Mamta could have done the manipulation and drama with Geeta if she was so concerned for her family.. not with Palak who could be easily manipulated and who held others happiness before her own.. 
Out of her insecurity Mamta spoiled so many lives forever and I can never forgive her for that..lives and hearts are being scarred for lifetime.. she no longer deserves to be called Ritwik's mother after what she did to him.. spoiling young kids both son and DIL and now grand child life for her husband at this age, how disgusting does Mamta sound doing that...

For me nothing, nothing ever justifies Mamta's actions.. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
They had indeed butchered her character to the very core of it. There is just no words for it.