New promo: Radha's journey from fear to fearless

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Just saw this promo...nice insight into where Radha is as a character right now...Kanha talking about how she has been born into the limitations of a human body filled with fear, anger, jealousy, kaam, moh. In this journey, she will have to remove herself from all these things. Only when she is able to move from bhay to abhay...from being filled with fear to being fearless...that is when the first obstacle in the path of love will be removed. Lovely message๐Ÿ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xasQgYFO96s[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.. Yup.. Beautiful promo as usual... โค๏ธ
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!๐Ÿค—
From 0:12, are krishna and balram in GOLOK? Its similar to that! Looks beautiful!โค๏ธ It seems, now the CRUX of the story is starting! Till now, they were just building a background!โค๏ธ

She has already given that vachan thing to her father so now whatever amends she makes in herself she will have to suffer pain for the rest of her life. 
Radha enjoy your hellish life with Ayan. ๐Ÿ˜ก
I am sorry I am angry that she shouted at Krishna. I am a bit like sridhama here.๐Ÿ˜†
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

She has already given that vachan thing to her father so now whatever amends she makes in herself she will have to suffer pain for the rest of her life. 

Radha enjoy your hellish life with Ayan. ๐Ÿ˜ก
I am sorry I am angry that she shouted at Krishna. I am a bit like sridhama here.๐Ÿ˜†

No doubt , Radha will suffer , but with her every moment of suffering Krishna also suffers, that is the beauty or bad luck of their association.๐Ÿ˜• Radha was great because she loved him selflessly, and Krishna was a great lover because he surrendered himself to her great love . 
But in this serial , this Radha is different more linient towards Ayan and crticising all the time our beloved Krishna .๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: sagarika01

No doubt , Radha will suffer , but with her every moment of suffering Krishna also suffers, that is the beauty or bad luck of their association.๐Ÿ˜• Radha was great because she loved him selflessly, and Krishna was a great lover because he surrendered himself to her great love . 

But in this serial , this Radha is different more linient towards Ayan and crticising all the time our beloved Krishna .๐Ÿ˜•

So far I want Krishna to deal with kans and stay in Gokul or vrindavan. And forget about Radha. Please marry anyone of your consorts Krishna or save your community with dau from kans. Radha better stay away from him. Real Radharani doesn't exist here. If she did I wouldn't have called her Radha. I would call her Rani too.
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

So far I want Krishna to deal with kans and stay in Gokul or vrindavan. And forget about Radha. Please marry anyone of your consorts Krishna or save your community with dau from kans. Radha better stay away from him. Real Radharani doesn't exist here. If she did I wouldn't have called her Radha. I would call her Rani too.

You said my thoughts .โญ๏ธ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

Thanks for sharing!๐Ÿค—

From 0:12, are krishna and balram in GOLOK? Its similar to that! Looks beautiful!โค๏ธ It seems, now the CRUX of the story is starting! Till now, they were just building a background!โค๏ธ

You're quite welcome :)

The location does look a bit like Golok but I'm not sure how Krishna-Balram can go there in their human form just yet...maybe it will be a conversation in their minds somehow. 

The story deffo seems to be shaping up in an interesting manner. Intrigued to see Radha's journey๐Ÿ˜Š