Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

A Dwapar yuga story interpreted in Kaliyuga, with very different mindset. In spite of having different re telling, Krishna katha will always remain trendy. You can watch with any perspective, the saar is same.
Radha can be old fashioned or contemporary but the values represented will be same. Even if Radha was shown Divine, she'll respect her parents. Both Krishna & Radha will abide by their Human body limitation.
Thats the best part. To reach Human brain even God behaves like Human.

This exactly 👏👏. And the makers must be lauded for this retelling as well. It is not easy to transplant a story for a new era and still maintain it's essence. The makers are doing a good job with this retelling in trying to impart Krishna's teachings by making him a part of this human drama, by planting him within society in human form to teach through example. 

Yes, Radha would always respect her parents no doubt. But for the purpose of this story, she has been shown in a more headstrong manner to represent the close minded society. How her mind evolves in the course of this story would be intriguing to see. 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We are getting good episodes one after the other. The episode started with Krishna and Balram exposed and shamefaced and made a complete turnaround by the end of it.

Felt so bad for Krishna and Balram, especially because of the guilt and shame all this revelation brought to their parents. Loved when Yashoda tells Him, he has always been naughty and she always scolded him but it was with love, since all his pranks brought enjoyment to people but this time he had crossed all limits. Coming to the best part and it literally brought tears to my eyes when Balram notices that everytime Bhairav is lashed the pain is felt by Krishna!! I love how the message is woven very subtly with the story itself, that it does not come out as preaching👏 Balram tells Him, its so easy for you to turn the tables by a flick of finger, why is the need to suffer all the pain for no reason? Krishna says I am the reason Bhairav is getting lashed, the least I can do is SHARE his pain:( Such deep and beautiful thought. He again repeats he can only help someone if they really want to be helped and make some constructive efforts towards getting what they want. 

Radha, got caught up in the mess and now Sudevi lays the blame squarely on her. 

The makers have really done a good job of showing different perspectives!

Lastly, KrishnaVaani:) Its very easy to form relationships but difficult to maintain and nurture it. You have to go deep and make more effort to build a strong relationship.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

We are getting good episodes one after the other. The episode started with Krishna and Balram exposed and shamefaced and made a complete turnaround by the end of it.

Felt so bad for Krishna and Balram, especially because of the guilt and shame all this revelation brought to their parents. Loved when Yashoda tells Him, he has always been naughty and she always scolded him but it was with love, since all his pranks brought enjoyment to people but this time he had crossed all limits. Coming to the best part and it literally brought tears to my eyes when Balram notices that everytime Bhairav is lashed the pain is felt by Krishna!! I love how the message is woven very subtly with the story itself, that it does not come out as preaching👏 Balram tells Him, its so easy for you to turn the tables by a flick of finger, why is the need to suffer all the pain for no reason? Krishna says I am the reason Bhairav is getting lashed, the least I can do is SHARE his pain:( Such deep and beautiful thought. He again repeats he can only help someone if they really want to be helped and make some constructive efforts towards getting what they want. 

Radha, got caught up in the mess and now Sudevi lays the blame squarely on her. 

The makers have really done a good job of showing different perspectives!

Lastly, KrishnaVaani:) Its very easy to form relationships but difficult to maintain and nurture it. You have to go deep and make more effort to build a strong relationship.

Word. That is what makes this show a good watch for me. It's very easy to cross over the line into heavy handed preaching in such shows but so far, they are doing a good job of putting across deep and meaningful messages without being preachy :) 

Will look forward to reading your thoughts on today's epi as well...quite a happening one...