New promo: Radha-Krishna ki Raas Leela

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a lovely new promo. Very nicely directed 👏. They seem to be promoting the upcoming dance performance between Radha-Krishna with this special promo.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwuTGCNzLV0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Just saw this SBS segment about this promo as well...Sumedh-Mallika talked about the long hours they all work but they don't mind it when they see the appreciation from the audience :)

Mallika really enjoys twirling it seems...haha cute

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3_TY3eqlTQ[/YOUTUBE]
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..can't wait for the epi n dance...
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this Video 🤗 ! 
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful promo.
The promos are always a treat to watch.
Sutapasima thumbnail
Did Mallika says she loved twirling ?? But she appeared quite clumsy in that kikli scene with Sumedh .😕

BTW with the hatred on Radha this week end I dunno if the creative team feels we will enjoy this dance ... Hope they build up to this gradually n not throw this raas leela at our faces suddenly ..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Did Mallika says she loved twirling ?? But she appeared quite clumsy in that kikli scene with Sumedh .😕

BTW with the hatred on Radha this week end I dunno if the creative team feels we will enjoy this dance ... Hope they build up to this gradually n not throw this raas leela at our faces suddenly ..

Mallika said she loves twirling and that she feels she's quite good at it, per the IV in this segment. 

The dance already happened in this past week. This promo was just to promote that. As far as I'm aware, there is no new raas leela coming up anytime soon. 
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Mallika said she loves twirling and that she feels she's quite good at it, per the IV in this segment. 

The dance already happened in this past week. This promo was just to promote that. As far as I'm aware, there is no new raas leela coming up anytime soon. 

@Red:With this week's drama, maharaas mile na mile, GOLIYON KI RAASLEELA

PAKKA  MILNE WAALI hai!😆😆😆 They seem to be badly at loggers head!😆