Hari is there for you

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh what an emotional episode for me. I was really very shocked as too what happened in today's episode. We have fears, but the fear to love someone is the worst. Actually it is not fear but it is a perceived fear. Why? The society considers love as fear. That's why we are God fearing and not God loving. It happened to me when I was not doing the pooja properly. People told me to do the pooja properly. I know when I do kirtan, not only my voice even my fingers on my harmonium are communicating with the divinity. So many things are to be considered to love someone. But love doesn't happens with thoughts. 

See when something goes wrong, people like Jatila will step. They want to speak at.the wrong moment. They make disaster. I felt she was a lawyer, who is requesting the judge Vrishbhanu to punish Krishna and Bhairav. Vrishbhanu was not wrong on his side. Vrishbhanu asked Sudevi whether she loves Bhairav. She had the fear, so she told no. Even the society want to hear the same. She told no out of fear. 

She feared as she has not communicated to her parents. If she would have told the parents the scenario might have been different. The lesson of the communication came here. Does the people know the characteristics of Bhairav. Still he was given punishment for loving someone. If loving is a crime, then every smallest action is a crime. In the name of Justice, he was beaten. Ayan was lacking conscience. You are no one to beat Bhairav, you know Hari is on his side. He can bear the pain but what Ayan has proved? Showing your strength is the power? You showed your strength, Bhairav showed his Love. Love was proved to be victorious.

The thing I love the most Krishna is that he shares our pain. He is the Hari. The Hari who DukhHarta. Jo hamara dukh, dard Har lete hai. He never leaves us alone. For me he is the soul. Ayan hurted Bhairav's body, but the scars are on the soul, Krishna. The tears on his eyes were Sudevi's tear. We can oppose anyone but how to oppose the soul. Finally Sudevi has passed the examination of love. She emerged to be the Hari of Bhairav.

Sudevi told that Krishna helped them and Radha feared them. The soul is always right and society is always wrong. Everything is now on Radha. Radha's soul has tried to stop her, but she didn't listen and now she will have to suffer. 

Today Bhairav and Sudevi have written their relationship on water. It is more difficult to write on water. They will share the pain together inspite of the hatred they will face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Beautiful writeup 👏. Quite an emotional episode today. Especially loved the bit you mentioned about "Hari bhi toh main hi hoon...dukh bhi toh main hi harunga"...it was so touchingly delivered by Krishna...he stayed stoic till the end, just watching everything, waiting for the lovers themselves to gather the courage to stand up for their love...in the meantime, he suffered their pain and tears just as much as they did. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hari is always ready to take our pains. We cry but tears are in Hari's eyes. Hari understands love so he will also take the pain. As loving is also pain. That's why he is said Harihar.