Krishna vs society

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am not making posts as I have not watched the episodes on television but I read the written updates. I was busy with my research. But I saw yesterday's episode, I felt everyone was disappointed with the episode. I am not too disappointed with what happened yesterday. We have to forget that Radha is incarnation of Goddess. We have to erase the impression of that Radha is the epitome of love for now. 

We are irritated because we belong to a generation where love can be easily accepted. Now people don't beat the lovers. In some places still it is a issue but majorly we don't see this. This is an ancient era, where love has not been understood. Radha also does not understands love, reason is not she doesn't believes in love. She believes, but in those eras people didn't accept love. She has compassion but has she inclined to love between two people. Why she believes love means cheating. It is how we are told to look upon certain things and we look in the particular way. She saw when two people love, society disagrees. Why the society has disagreed? Because the society feel it is cheated. The definition of LOVE for Radha has come from the society. We can't understand this as we belong to the period where society plays a minimal role. But think even while dressing for an event we think what the people will think. Radha has not understood love herself it is the society trying to set the understanding. She is not understanding because there are more anti-lovers and less Bhairav and Sudevi.

Coming to Krishna, I said he is like water. He will act accordingly. We saw that he spoke truth. Now the water will take the shape accordingly. He has spoken a lie.  We will say Krishna lied for good. We feel speaking truth is the only way out. There are three footnotes as to when speak a lie mentioned in Gita When you are in love, when you want to protect someone, when you want to prevent something from getting destroyed. Now he has lied keeping these three footnotes in mind. 

Krishna is the voice of soul while everything else is the voice of society. Everytime the soul's voice is overpowered. We listen to the society. What the society doesn't leads you a life. The soul definitely will lead your life. We feel that we should not do this but people fear us and make us do something. Today Sudevi could have changed the situation, why she remained silent. Krishna shouts from within but the fear and the voice of society made her silent. Krishna told that if Sudevi cannot speak then he cannot help. It is the most important voice. See Krishna told Radha to not to reveal the face of the groom, she went and she created a disaster. The first voice is of soul, rest everything is useless.

When Radha told Balaram to swear on his mother. I felt bad because swearing is the type of the blackmail to someone. He blurted out truth. Now what should happen to Bhairav has to be decided by the society. We forget that we are no one punish someone. If Bhairav is wrong he. Will get the punishment. If he is right, then Krishna will show him the way anyhow. Felt bad when Bhairav was beaten, Krishna is also getting hurt by the same. Krishna is your soul, he can take all our pains if we are determined. He is helping Bhairav, but not Sudevi. As she is not listening. If she wants to stay with Bhairav, then Krishna will pass her in all the tough tests.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
You've explained this beautifully! Loved reading your writeup 👏

I personally am not at all disappointed with the episodes, in fact I'm quite enjoying them because I can see why Radha's viewpoint is being presented in that manner for the larger purpose of the story. The show isn't meant to be a medium to just revere and worship Radha-Krishna automatically as deities. It is meant to be a medium for explaining the various viewpoints that exist in society...it's an ideological clash that helps facilitate Krishna's teachings on love so that mankind can understand them on a deeper level beyond surface impressions. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You've explained this beautifully! Loved reading your writeup  👏

I personally am not at all disappointed with the episodes, in fact I'm quite enjoying them because I can see why Radha's viewpoint is being presented in that manner for the larger purpose of the story. The show isn't meant to be a medium to just revere and worship Radha-Krishna automatically as deities. It is meant to be a medium for explaining the various viewpoints that exist in society...it's an ideological clash that helps facilitate Krishna's teachings on love so that mankind can understand them on a deeper level beyond surface impressions. 

Yes truly said. We have to keep aside the symbolic love of Radha
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved your post. 
Currently for me what is being portrayed & how Krishn is shown to enlighten the society by giving rise to actual scenarios is very commendable. 
The shows ultimate goal is to show that God only expects love from his devotees but how the society itself makes their own interpretations to serve their will as that of Lord. 
We as society do many token actions to show our devotion to Lord - giftvhim money, ornaments, sacrifices, penance. But that is not what God wants. All God wants is love & happiness for his devotees. So yes it's Krishn vs. Society at the moment in the show.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Loved your post. 

Currently for me what is being portrayed & how Krishn is shown to enlighten the society by giving rise to actual scenarios is very commendable. 
The shows ultimate goal is to show that God only expects love from his devotees but how the society itself makes their own interpretations to serve their will as that of Lord. 
We as society do many token actions to show our devotion to Lord - giftvhim money, ornaments, sacrifices, penance. But that is not what God wants. All God wants is love & happiness for his devotees. So yes it's Krishn vs. Society at the moment in the show.

Your post reminds me of the song

"Sabse Unchi prem sagai,
Jhootha bor shabri ke khai,
Bhul gaye thakurai,

Duryodhan ke meva tyaagyo,
Saag Vidur k khai
Sabse Unchi Prem Sagai."

Even a dry leaf offered with immense love, he will accept. He is that selfless. He needs love and nothing else.