Oct. 26th: A Guilty Conscience

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Kanha ka hand to hand combat in the beginning of the epi was quite entertaining to watch without a doubt👏😆...I think it's the first time I saw a Krishna doing hand to hand fighting...usually he just smites everyone with a snap of his fingers or his Sudarshan Chakra😆

But what was notable today was a wily Krishna yet again managing to lay on the guilt so thick that Radha ultimately succumbed and had to confess that she faked the friendship with him...this moment made me think that Radha is headstrong but ultimately clear-hearted enough to own up to her mistakes when she realizes them.  And that is why there is a larger purpose to all that Krishna is doing beyond the nautanki and victim-playing that he's having OH so much fun with😆

Even in the midst of crying and wailing about how she hurt him so much with a faked friendship, broke his heart etc. etc, he managed to quite cleverly point out her hypocrisy on the Sudevi issue by stating that on one hand she berates them for lying/hiding their love and at the same time, she herself was lying about a friendship...how does she cast aspersions on them when she did the same? If she thinks they are wrong, then so is she...or else, it must mean that they are just as right as she is in her place. 

LOL@ Krishna now trying to play the roothne wala card and Radha giving him "please maan jaao" looks😆...how the tables have turned...from detesting him, she's now craving his forgiveness for her own deceit...still clueless that he is the one really pulling all the strings...lol 

I suspect it won't last long though and they will find a way to clash over the Sudevi issue again. Before that though, I'm intrigued to see if they start their friendship afresh on a fresh note. Radha seems to want to make amends genuinely for now even as they build up to the whole dance performance. 

The other breaking news was in the precap...makers ne humari sun li...Balram got a different shade of blue outfit at last👏😆...only took them 4 weeks to give the poor guy an outfit change...but better late than never😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
I am yet to catch the episode.
Will be watching it on hotstar.
The short analysis of the episode is really wonderful.
And so happy to know that finally, Balram has been given a new shade of blue.
Hope to see Radha also adorning different shades of the floral jewellery as well.
This show gives such a refreshing and calming effect on my mind that I can't express in words.
Hope the makers of the show can maintain this genuineness.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirimiri

I am yet to catch the episode.
Will be watching it on hotstar.
The short analysis of the episode is really wonderful.
And so happy to know that finally, Balram has been given a new shade of blue.
Hope to see Radha also adorning different shades of the floral jewellery as well.
This show gives such a refreshing and calming effect on my mind that I can't express in words.
Hope the makers of the show can maintain this genuineness.

Thank you :) The epi had a lot of elements in it from Krishna's fight sequence to Radha confessing the friendship was fake to Kansa's plan of learning about the scope of Krishna's powers😆...and the Krishna Vani at the end about "Swaarth" and how we choose to define it is what decides if it's good or bad was another lovely one👏

Radha may get new jewellery for the big dance performance coming up...let's see😆

I'm also hoping the makers can sustain this vibe for the show...the pace does slow down in some episodes but overall there is always something to take away from each epi :) 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an apt title, a guilty conscience! Poor Radha is genuinely feeling guilty of betraying the trust of a friend and the one who constantly uses chhal, kapat is enjoying seeing the guilt trip that Radha is on and trying to use the situation to his advantage😆 I am awed by the way his mind works!! Even when Radha is dancing, he cannot help but irritate her even though he is standing feets apart😆 Its like compulsive nature to him to bother her😆

The fight sequence was fun to watch, its so rare to see him actually fighting😆 Akhroorji telling him, baalak updesh dena bandh karo😆 made me laugh for some reason. So, it was a set up by Kans to challenge Krishna, so he comes to Mathura to fight him.

Krishnavaani at the end is always so good and have deep meaning. What a lovely way of describing the meaning of Swarth! Even yesterdays episode highlight was Krishna Vaani, " Kuchh karne ke liye mahaan hona jaroori ahi hai, Par Mahaan banne ke liye kuchh karna avashya jaroori hai" So simple yet so meaningful!! 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

What an apt title, a guilty conscience! Poor Radha is genuinely feeling guilty of betraying the trust of a friend and the one who constantly uses chhal, kapat is enjoying seeing the guilt trip that Radha is on and trying to use the situation to his advantage😆 I am awed by the way his mind works!! Even when Radha is dancing, he cannot help but irritate her even though he is standing feets apart😆 Its like compulsive nature to him to bother her😆

The fight sequence was fun to watch, its so rare to see him actually fighting😆 Akhroorji telling him, baalak updesh dena bandh karo😆 made me laugh for some reason. So, it was a set up by Kans to challenge Krishna, so he comes to Mathura to fight him.

Krishnavaani at the end is always so good and have deep meaning. What a lovely way of describing the meaning of Swarth! Even yesterdays episode highlight was Krishna Vaani, " Kuchh karne ke liye mahaan hona jaroori ahi hai, Par Mahaan banne ke liye kuchh karna avashya jaroori hai" So simple yet so meaningful!! 

Haha nobody enjoys being the puppetmaster more than Krishna...and poor Radha has no idea she is being manipulated so easily...but then when you scratch beyond the surface, you see that he is invariably trying to guide everyone to the right path through realization...he didn't MAKE Radha choose to fake a friendship with him...she chose to do that on her own...but once she did, then he felt it was fair game to make her realize how flawed her thinking is with regards to "chhal" as she accuses him of...lol cuz the irony very much exists that she claims to be against Sudevi's situation cuz she lied or hid stuff...but Radha herself used the same tactic for what she thought was a good...lol it was essential that Krishna make her realize that even if it involved her drowning in guilt😆

Re: dancing...was that really him irritating her with the lock of hair? lol I thought he was just feeling bemused watching it bother her cuz it reminded him again of the reason for why he put the lock there...perhaps it's just a talisman of what still connects them...a continuing thread...this lock of hair that he put there initially to recognize her...but it will remain like that until she has achieved the enlightenment for which he is there...it identifies her as his Radha, despite the distance b/w them...

Word about the KrishnaVaanis...I loved the one you mentioned too...about "Kuch karne ke liye mahaan banna zaroori nahin, mahaan banne ke liye kuch karna hota hai"...that all important first step that must be taken to accomplish anything...

Also, must say Sumedh is getting better and better at delivering these sermons...he does it with such a natural ease now...👏
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha nobody enjoys being the puppetmaster more than Krishna...and poor Radha has no idea she is being manipulated so easily...but then when you scratch beyond the surface, you see that he is invariably trying to guide everyone to the right path through realization...he didn't MAKE Radha choose to fake a friendship with him...she chose to do that on her own...but once she did, then he felt it was fair game to make her realize how flawed her thinking is with regards to "chhal" as she accuses him of...lol cuz the irony very much exists that she claims to be against Sudevi's situation cuz she lied or hid stuff...but Radha herself used the same tactic for what she thought was a good...lol it was essential that Krishna make her realize that even if it involved her drowning in guilt😆

@ bold you have summed up the essence of Krishna in this one line👏 You have so  effortlessly put in words which I find difficult to explain:) Everything he does has a higher purpose to it. And he always gives a chance to people to change and takes extreme step as a last resort.

Re: dancing...was that really him irritating her with the lock of hair? lol I thought he was just feeling bemused watching it bother her cuz it reminded him again of the reason for why he put the lock there...perhaps it's just a talisman of what still connects them...a continuing thread...this lock of hair that he put there initially to recognize her...but it will remain like that until she has achieved the enlightenment for which he is there...it identifies her as his Radha, despite the distance b/w them...

It felt to me that he really was making it move with his eyes and then kept on smiling seeing it bothered her so much. It was quiet bitter-sweet, as even though he is smiling, it felt as  if his heart is craving for her to remember everything

Word about the KrishnaVaanis...I loved the one you mentioned too...about "Kuch karne ke liye mahaan banna zaroori nahin, mahaan banne ke liye kuch karna hota hai"...that all important first step that must be taken to accomplish anything...

Also, must say Sumedh is getting better and better at delivering these sermons...he does it with such a natural ease now...👏

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

@ bold you have summed up the essence of Krishna in this one line👏 You have so  effortlessly put in words which I find difficult to explain:) Everything he does has a higher purpose to it. And he always gives a chance to people to change and takes extreme step as a last resort.

Thanks, spidie :) And word to your last two lines...we see how he does the same with Ayan and Jatila too...gives them many chances to realize, repent, choose the right path. He nudges them along in his own way, but some ppl insist on choosing the dark path come what may...the other factor is time, as he himself mentions many times...the limitations of time bind their human forms...they have to wait for the right time for many actions. Yet, Krishna never stops imparting his teachings, even if his methods are through nautanki or mischief...baaki toh samajhne waale par hai😆 

It felt to me that he really was making it move with his eyes and then kept on smiling seeing it bothered her so much. It was quiet bitter-sweet, as even though he is smiling, it felt as  if his heart is craving for her to remember everything. Oh interesting...I will have to watch the scene again more closely to observe this but I like your thought regarding it :) The bitter sweet quality did come through to me as well as he watched her wistfully. I also wished they had played the softer instrumental version of their bg score than the one they used in the scene...I like that one more.