Teaser to a new OS :VICTORY OVER FEAR!!

Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everyone, My name is Ananya & I am new to this forum and radhakrishna is my favorite serial so I decided to write a short story which is complete imagination of my mind. Hope you will enjoy the teaser. 
Teaser
It was dark at night and Radha saw a dim light outside the window she was surprised to see it as the house was abandoned for years.. Suddenly a sense of fear and anxiety rushed inside her.. She asked for someone's presence but there was no reply.. Then suddenly a strong wind blew and lit off her lamp.. It was pitch dark.. She was scared and tried to run from that room but she felt that someone pulled the dress from behind.. She shouted and run screaming for help and banged with someone, she prepared herself to fight with whosoever he was.. But stopped when she saw krishna's face in moonlight coming from roshandan and spread her arms around him and hugged him in fear and anxiety.. 
Plz comment on the teaser and let me know your views on the plot and story. Suggestions and complaints both are welcomed... 
Edited by 1973deepak - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinySparkle thumbnail
Hii Ananya !! 
Welcome to the forum !! ðŸ˜Š

Thrilled to read the complete OS already...please do post it soon...😃
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinySparkle

Hii Ananya !! 

Welcome to the forum !!  😊

Thrilled to read the complete OS already...please do post it soon...😃

Thanks dear... I am glad that you like it.. I will try to post it soon & by the way may I know your name? ðŸ˜Š
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Ananya a nice start.
Hope to read the further part

It reminded me of myself, I was scared of darkness one day my mother locked me in the dark room. There was only name in my mouth Bhagwan. From that day darkness never fears me.
Ani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Hi Ananya a nice start.

Hope to read the further part

It reminded me of myself, I was scared of darkness one day my mother locked me in the dark room. There was only name in my mouth Bhagwan. From that day darkness never fears me.

Thanks dear for appreciation.. 
Even in my childhood, I was scared of darkness. 
Well I have posted the OS  as new topic so please do read it and tell me how is it? ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1973deepak

Thanks dear... I am glad that you like it.. I will try to post it soon & by the way may I know your name? ðŸ˜Š

Welcome dear ðŸ˜Š I am Manasvini.
Edited by ShinySparkle - 5 years ago