Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Krishna and Balaram are treat to watch. They purely define the sibling relation. Krishna teases him and then Balaram teases Krishna. The way Balaram fights for Krishna is so good. Everyone will say Balaram is lucky to have a brother like Krishna, I will say Krishna is lucky to have a brother like Balaram

Oh yes! I totally agree! They have this UNSPOKEN connection, where, there is no need of dialogues AT ALL! Especially, in this show, they have explored this beautifully! They have minimum words to speak to each other! Its as if, they read each other's minds! Balram is like,' I can say and do anything to krishna, but dare if anyone else does!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He makes an amazing brother and a PROTECTOR of the PROTECTOR!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³  What an IRONY!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

@bold: Oh, i definately feel, this is krishna's strategy all together! Letting ayan know, that he loves radha itself, proves, he's playing out some game with him! Making ayan jealous time to time, chiding him purposely, just to get a reaction out of him, all this is leading towards to kind of plan accomplishment, DEFINATELY!πŸ˜† Looks like, krishna is waiting for some FINAL DESPERATE REACTION from ayan, to accomplish his motive! I am excited, where this climax leads to!πŸ˜ƒ

Haha yes, there has to be a larger motive...there always is with Krishna...he's trying to get a rise out of Ayan for some reason and his closeness to Radha has become an instrument for that for now. 

But Ayan doesn't seem like he's gonna realize anytime soon that so much jealousy and anger is self-destructive...lol not sure if Krishna just telling him this is gonna have any impact on him either...especially since Krishna simultaneously mocks him many times...like he did in the scene when Ayan fell into the mud and Krishna was laughing at him for that. All this only seems to fuel Ayan's anger...so then the goal from Krishna must be to let him reach his max anger levels and burst out big time before he delivers his big sermon/lesson to AyanπŸ˜†

Also, did Krishna himself feel a bit jealous when Radha was about to dance with Ayan so used the excuse of leaving from there to make them stop? πŸ˜†...or was that just so he could make Radha run after him again? 

Balram was totally giving knowing looks to Krishna there as if he knew Krishna was feeling atleast a bit miffed seeing Radha dance with AyanπŸ˜†
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Also, did Krishna himself feel a bit jealous when Radha was about to dance with Ayan so used the excuse of leaving from there to make them stop? πŸ˜†...or was that just so he could make Radha run after him again? 

Balram was totally giving knowing looks to Krishna there as if he knew Krishna was feeling atleast a bit miffed seeing Radha dance with AyanπŸ˜†

@ bold: Nah! i think the latter one would be true! Krishna feeling jealous would be so OUT-OF-CHARACTER na! Though, i would love it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
@red: Balram is one 'MR. KNOW-AT-ALL'!πŸ˜† He definately, knows, what krishna feels and thinks all the time!πŸ˜† 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: J2lover

@ bold: Nah! i think the latter one would be true! Krishna feeling jealous would be so OUT-OF-CHARACTER na! Though, i would love it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@red: Balram is one 'MR. KNOW-AT-ALL'!πŸ˜† He definately, knows, what krishna feels and thinks all the time!πŸ˜† 

Yes, it would be unlike him to feel jealousy but then again, this is his human form and he does experience other human emotions like sorrow and heartbreak and sometimes anger as well...but that I guess only happened during Mahabharat times...this young Krishna is far more jovial and not prone to anger yetπŸ˜† 

It's mainly Balram's attempts to tease him that make it seem like it could be "jealousy" cuz Balram always tries to get a reaction out of him with regards to RadhaπŸ˜†

The TIMING by Krishna of calling Radha to him right there and then also was a little too convenient, no? πŸ˜†