The flavor of our friendship

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Radha and Krishna are now friends. Friendship in which there is something more sweetness. They added more flavors to the friend ship. Sweetness in the sweets is a less complex and it is easily understood and it has only one flavor agent as sugar. With minor things complimenting it.I generally say sweets are either less sweet or very sweet. 

The namkeen is very complex. There is  not only sweetness but there is saltiness, sourness, it is also teekha. Major flavor agents go with each other. When I eat a savoury I say you have forgotten lemon, salt, sugar. The absence of one flavors make the namkeen look dull. The butter was salty, but it can be sweet too. The salt, sourness, hot flavors symbolizes Krishna as he is difficult to understand and with the absence of anything he will not be Krishna  while the sweetness part goes for both RadhaKrishna. Radha is easily understood to Krishna. Krishna sometimes is easily understood to us.

Krishna gave plenty of butter to Radha as he wanted Radha to taste it first. Radha ate the butter and Krishna told to feed him. She said that it is jhootha. We feel it is jhootha but where is love, there is no such thing. Why a mother eats her child's food? It is love.

Balaram had completed his job and he was stopped by Krishna. Again Ayan is not convinced that he has lost and he calls for a bigger army. The funny.part was when Radha is very much she tells Hey Prabhu and Krishna responded Yes. In real life when God will be in front of us if we he will be transparant as Krishna saying he is God, we will consider him to be mad. 

Radha came in between Dau and Ayan to stop the fight. Again Krishna acted as a last resort. If Radha would not have been successful and the fight between Ayan and Dau started again, then he will come as a solution.

Regarding the anger lesson, don't be angry and let it go. See who you are calmly.

Nobody angry you, You yourself use anger as a response.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinySparkle thumbnail
Hii Kosha !
I enjoyed reading your analysis. Agreed to whatever you've written. 👏
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Thank you for your review. Hope you like my further analysis
Ani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing skills. Completely agreeing with you. 😊
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Thanks you Ananya . I am Kosha. 
Request to those who read the post to reply even if you don't like as I come to know where I have to improve.