Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: maulik1992

It's awesome part.. I love it.. Specially, AR argument and close moment... Ridhima become bold and ask the Dr keerti about physical relation in her condition... Than last arman melt her by his action...

Thanks for this.. 
Now update soon... 
Take care... 

Thanks...
Glad u love and enjoy the part...
Keep reading and loving...
U r most welcome...
Take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Yeahhh part agaya...part agaya *jumping in joy*
This was sooo so good...absolutely what I wanted to read and even more then that! Absolutely beautiful.

I loved every bit of the part but let me just mention some of my most favourite scenes! First when AR were waiting for everyone's reaction and Ridhima looks at armaan with a pout and he just chuckles and places his arm on her shoulder...Such a tiny scene but so so well described and So addorbs!
Then everyone's reaction specially shashank and padma's rraction! Got that melted my heart the most...such a beautifully emotional moment!!!
Then then of course the way armaan manages to make Ridhima drink her milk and the way he explains her that they are to share everything together in her pregnancy be it the good or the bad...I absolutely loved how you showed that!
And the way Armaan Keeps teasing her *laughing* oh God..Matlab pehle khud ise parehsan karta hai Phir manata bhi hai :p haye he is so perfect!!!

These were to just to name a few but actually to I loved every scene of this part! I am very happy is part Main koi cliffhanger nahi hai *hides face* but that does not mean that I will let you go with not updating soon *pout*
So pls pls pls pls update soon...Cant wait to read further <3

Hahahha u r most welcome dear ;)
N thanks for the lovely comment like usual :D
Glad u love and enjoy the part so so so much... 

Hayye, chalo acchi baat haina...
Tumhe AR ke choti choti scenes accha laga hehe...
Aur kyun na bhi ho, after all they are our AR and cutest couple in the world na ;)

I know, jitna humein khushi milti hai yeh news milne ki...
Utna zyada humhare parents koh khushi milti hai... 

Hehhe Armaan aur Ridz koh irritate na kare...
Aisa toh ho hi nehi sakte, aur wohi toh manati bhi hai apne biwi koh...
Indeed, he is the most perfect husband any girl would wish for... 

Ab kuch din se cliffhanger pe end kar rahi thi toh maine socha...
Isbaar no cliffhanger and I m glad, u just got crazy about the part...
Coming soon...
take care :)
RihooHaws thumbnail

From The Time I Saw You - An AR FF -
Part 105

'Armaan...' Riddhima bang in his cabin...
Armaan was busy doing something in his laptop, he look towards the door when he heard Riddhima voice... Smile form in his lips as he was waiting for her to get free so they could leave... It was Saturday and as they decide, they would be going shopping with friend... 

Riddhima had been giving instruction to some of her interns as they were trying to complete current project she was working on... Next Wednesday, they need to complete their work and deliver it safely to the clients and Riddhima don't want any problem in last minute... 

So as the following day was Sunday and they should at least finished by Monday evening so they could packed and deliver it by end of Tuesday to the clients, Riddhima was making sure that there wasn't any delay... Being happy and satisfied with her interns work, finally she had dismiss them for the day... 
'Are u done my darling...???' Armaan asked closing his laptop but make sure that he save the work...
'Yes, can we leave now... I m hungry...' Riddhima said with a pout... 
'Awww, my baby is hungry... Let's go, we will go home first than u can change and eat before leaving to the mall...' Armaan said...
'Yeah, maine mom koh kehdiya mere liye kuch tasty batae...' Riddhima said giving her million dollar smile...
'Let's go than...' Armaan said taking his bag, putting his laptop and files in it...

Soon both were making their way out from the office, Armaan holding Riddhima close to him as his hand were around her waist... Riddhima check her mobile and send group MSG to the girls, reminding them to meet in the mall in an hour...

GUPTA MANSION 

'Hi mom...' Anjali said when Padma open the door...
'Aagayi tum... Atul kaha hai...???' Padma asked not finding him...
'Baahar car mein wait kar raha hai, Anjul utgaye...???' Anjali asked as she move inside...
'Haan, lekin Atul andar kyun nehi aaya...???' Padma asked...
'Mom, bhul gayi kiya aap... Hum shopping jaa rahe hai kal ke liye kapde lene...' Anjali said...
'Oh haan, Anjul koh saath lejaa rahe ho...???' Padma asked, moving inside knowing Atul wouldn't come...
'Haan mom, iske liye bhi toh kapde lena hai...' Anjali said...

By the time they had move inside to the hall where Anjul was playing with Shashank... Hearing voices, Anjul attention were towards the door, waiting for Padma to come with whoever she was talking with... Anjul has already recognized his mother voice which brings a big smile on his face... 

When finally Anjali was infront of his sight, he started to make noises showing his excitement to see his darling mother after another working day... Padma left to get Anjul bag, Anjali took Anjul in her arms who happily cuddle in his mother embrace... 
'Hey Dad...' Anjali said after showering kisses on Anjul...
'Anjali, so all set to leave...???' Shashank asked...
'Yes dad, bas abhi ghar jaungi aur waha se mall to join...' Anjali said...
'Tum bacchon koh bas reason chahiyeh na shopping karne...' Shashank said...
'Of course dad...' Anjali said...
'Enjoy...' Shashank said caring her hair...

Just than Padma came with Anjul bag, Anjali asked Anjul to bid bye to his grandparents which he did happily, waving his small hand making Shashank and Padma smile at his cute action... Anjali also smile and kissing her mother cheek, she left with Anjul as he excitedly jump in Anjali arms... 

Anjali turn around to look at the door where Padma was waiting them to get in the car, she show Anjul his grandmother as Padma wave him again making him give his best smile... Anjali put his bag in the backseat and soon she was sitting in the front passenger seat next to Atul... 
'Mera baccha...' Atul said, giving a quick kiss on Anjul face when Anjali sit comfortably with him on her lap...

Anjul try to hold Atul face but he couldn't as Atul move and started to drive, Anjul look towards Anjali with a crying expression making both of them smile... So Anjali let him move still holding him carefully as he lick Atul cheek, holding his face with his tiny hands...
'Arey wah, itna pyar papa ke liye...' Atul asked as Anjul gave wet kisses on his cheek...
'Woh toh hamesha tumhe aise welcome karte hai jab hum kaam se waapas aate...' Anjali said finally taking him back and making him sit on her lap...
'Haan, its strange na... He gives these kisses to me and princess mostly...' Atul said...
'I know, mujhe toh isse zabardasti kiss lena padta hai...' Anjali said tickling his tummy as he was sitting facing her which make him giggle...
'It depends on his mood Anjali, kabhi kabhi toh tumhe chodti nehi hai...' Atul said...
'That's only when he don't feel good...' Anjali said...
'Hmm woh kehte haina, hamesha ma chahiyeh hota hai when we don't feel good... Bade ho ya chote, har kissi ke liye ma aise waqt chahiyeh hota hai...' Atul said... 
'Woh toh hai, jaise mujhe abhi bhi chahiyeh...' Anjali said...
'I know and its the most natural thing in this world, also most pure...' Atul said... 
'U miss your mom na...???' Anjali asked...
'Haan, lekin mere paas abhi doh ma haina... Thanks to you and Armaan, mujhe itna pyar karne wale mom's mila hai...' Armaan said...
'Tum itne acche ho toh koi bhi ma, tumhe apni beta maan ne ke liye peeche nehi hatenge...' Anjali said...
'Thanks love...' Atul said...
'Love you...' Anjali said kissing his cheek...
'Love you too...' Atul said holding her hand and kissing it...

Anjul pull Anjali hand as it was in Atul hold making both of them laugh, he surely was one possessive child and they love him from the core of their heart... Anjul rest his head on Anjali chest, still holding Anjali hand so his father wouldn't take it away from him... Anjali and Atul smile, they talk about work as they drive to home before going to joins their friends for the rest of the day... 

MALLIK MANSION 

As soon as Riddhima and Armaan reached home, Riddhima left without waiting for Armaan... He knew that she must be feeling hungry, as he move in, there was no one in the hall but he could clearly hear Riddhima excitedly talking to someone in the kitchen... 

Armaan knew it would be none other than his mother so he move to check what his darling wife relishing which his mother had cooked on her request... Armaan stop at the entrance of the kitchen seeing the sight, Riddhima was sitting on the kitchen counter, swinging her legs while Ananya feed her standing next to her... 

With every bite, Riddhima was enjoying the taste as she close her eyes... Armaan smile got wide seeing how Riddhima just enjoy foods and he was glad that, she no more make any fuss to have meals... Wondering what she was eating so deliciously, he move inside to see Ananya holding a plate with roti and sabzi... 

Armaan was surprise that she was having a heavy meal as they had take a heavy lunch two hours before... Ananya and Riddhima look at him, seeing his shocked expression, they understood that he wasn't expecting Riddhima to have a heavy meal... 
'Tumhe kuch chahiyeh Armaan...' Ananya asked making a morsel...
'No mom, main toh bas dekhte aaya tha madam ne aapko kiya bana ne koh farmaish ki...' Armaan said...
'It's so yummy, tum bhi khao...' Riddhima said when Ananya make her eat another morsel... 
'Tumhare liye plate banaun...???' Ananya asked...
'Nehi mom, aap apne laadli koh khilao... Mere liye bas ek coffee bana doh, tab tak I will come back after changing...' Armaan said...
'Tum nehi khaonge Armaan...' Riddhima asked...
'Nehi, tum khalo...' Armaan said kissing her cheek... 

Riddhima smile as blush make its way on her cheeks making Armaan chuckle, Ananya ignore their little moment as she move to the stove to make coffee for Armaan... When Armaan left, Riddhima stop Ananya saying that she would make coffee for Armaan... 

Ananya smile and let her make coffee for Armaan as she continue feeding her till Riddhima deny to have another bite when she was full... Ananya kiss Riddhima forehead as she left with Armaan coffee, to get fresh up and change before leaving... 

Ananya smile feeling happy that Riddhima tell her what she crave to eat, seeing how she didn't make any different between her and Padma, she felt bless to have such a wonderful girl, who had not only bring happiness but also make her son learn to live his life to the fullest, enjoying every phase a human should experience with his family and life partner...

Sending a silent pray to god, to keep Riddhima and her son happy with no more hardship in their life because they had already face enough... After months they got to see Riddhima genuinely happy and some where, Ananya had felt that she was scared to let the happiness in her life because some or other problem always raise and create problem before letting things back to normal... 

ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ROOM

Riddhima look around to see if Armaan has come out from shower, hearing the water running in washroom, her question was answer so she move inside and kept the coffee cup on the side table on his side of the bed... Riddhima look around to see his office cloths left on the bed so taking those used cloths and she put in laundry basket... 

Than she move to the wardrobe and took a fresh pair of cloths for him as well as for her, she felt little too much full after having the food so thinking to rest till Armaan come out, she climb on the bed closing her eyes, hugging his pillow to feel his scent which make her feel him close to her... 

Being tired plus full with those delicious food by her mother in law, in no time she was in slumber not caring that they had to leave in another half an hour to meet their friends... By the time Armaan came out, he saw her in deep slumber, hugging his pillow... 

Armaan check the time and thought to let her sleep for half an hour, also he would let other know that they would be little late because it was need her to catch some rest in day time as doctor recommanded due to weakness... 

Putting his jeans, Armaan took his mobile and leave a MSG to Atul asking him to inform Anjali and others that they would get little late because Riddhima had fallen asleep... No question were asked because everyone knows the reason that why Riddhima must be sleeping at this time... 

Letting Riddhima catch some sleep, Armaan sit having his coffee as he got busy in his laptop to complete his work as he left it incomplete... Knowing it wouldn't take much time because it will be complete after adding few slides to the presentation he was working on, Armaan let him drown in work... 

Busy in the presentation, he didn't realized that he had been working more than half an hour... The only sound in the room was the typing on his keyboard along with their breath but soon it was break with Riddhima mobile ring-tone... Armaan quickly look towards Riddhima, she change her side and went back to sleep...

Armaan move his eyes here and there to catch where she had left her mobile, the sound was coming in her purse which she has left on her side table... Keeping the laptop, Armaan bend over her to answer her mobile before it disturb her sleep... 

It did disturb her with Armaan movement, Riddhima lazily open her eyes and closed it, she move close to Armaan to feel his warm... Armaan answer the call without seeing who was calling, as a result he had to move it away from his ear hearing the loud voice boom from the other end... 
'Kaha ho tum dono...' Muskaan scream... 
'Chill sherni, kyun badak rahe ho...???' Armaan asked looking down at Riddhima, who snuggle close to him...
'Armaan...???' Muskaan asked...
'Yes, main hun... Armaan, remember...???' Armaan said...
'Ridz kaha hai...???' Muskaan asked...
'So rahi hai...' Armaan said...
'WHAT...???' Muskaan scream again...
'Stop screaming lady, Rahul tujhe jhelta kaise hai... U r so loud girl...' Armaan said... 
'Chup kar hero, aur Ridz iswaqt kyun so rahi hai...???' Muskaan asked...
'Kyunki usko neend aagayi toh sogayi, any problem Mrs. Garewal...???' Armaan asked...
'Matlab tum log nehi aa rahe...???' Muskaan asked...
'Aise kaise nehi aayenge, zarur aa rahe hai hum...' Armaan said...
'Lekin abhi toh tumne kaha woh so rahi hai...' Muskaan said...
'Ab uta deti hun mein aur hum tohdi der mein puch jaunge... Tum log shopping start karo, we will join u soon...' Armaan said...
'Are u sure...??? Is she ok...??? If not, let her rest...' Muskaan said being concern for her best friend...
'Oye sherni, tumhari best friend bilkul tik hai... She just need to take some rest, I was getting fresh up and she was waiting till I come out... Wait karte karte, woh sogayi... Nothing serious ok, we will join u guys soon...' Armaan said...
'Yeah ok, main baaki sabko bata dungi... See u...' Muskaan said...
'Maine toh Atul koh already inform kiya ki hum tohdi der hojaenge...' Armaan said...
'Oh, they haven't inform us... Waise bhi, me and Rahul just reached the mall... Tum log bhi aajao, der mat karna...' Muskaan said...
'Yes ma'am...' Armaan said... 

Ending the call, Armaan look down at Riddhima to see her eyes closed as she hide her face on his bare chest... She has left the pillow and now her hands were around his bare body as she snuggle on him, getting the much needed warm she want... 

Armaan kiss her forehead and try to move out to make her wake but she just hold him... Armaan smile and move her hair from her shoulder, hiding his face on her neck... He trace his lips and move it to her earlobe, he could feel her reacting to his touch and very well was aware that she was awake now...

Riddhima hold got tight around him, slowly her sleep was vanishing but she didn't feel to move out as she let Armaan shower his kisses... She was enjoying it but frown when he stop reaching to her earlobe but not before, taking it in-between his lips and smooching it slowly... 
'Shopping nehi jaana...???' Armaan whisper softly...

Riddhima stay like that for sometimes, being surprise that why Armaan was suddenly asking if they aren't going for shopping... It took sometimes Riddhima to remember that they had plan to go shopping with gang for Sapna and Amit engagement... 

When Armaan move out to look at her face, Riddhima turn around to catch hold of her mobile... She frown not seeing her mobile, she look towards Armaan to asked if he had seen her mobile but stop seeing him waving it in front of her eyes...
'Time kiya huva...???' Riddhima asked...
'It's past 4 now...' Armaan said...
'WHAT...??? Maine itni der soyi...??? Tumne utaya kyun nehi...???' Riddhima asked getting down from the bed...
'I thought to let you catch some sleep, so I got busy in work and didn't realized the time till Muski call in your mobile...' Armaan said...
'Muski call...???' Riddhima asked...
'Yup, just now... Don't get hyper, maine inform kardiya hum tohdi der mein join karenge...' Armaan said...
'Main ready hokar aati hun...' Riddhima said rushing towards the washroom... 

Armaan smile and got back to his laptop, he save the work as it was complete and shut it down... Than he quickly got ready before Riddhima come out knowing she would get angry if he didn't get ready by the time she come out... 

MALL

Other than Armaan and Riddhima, everyone else reached on time... Muskaan scold Atul for not informing that Armaan and Riddhima would get little late, he quickly apology because he didn't want to get attention from the people around them by arguing with the tigress... 

Knowing that she can't do anything other than accepting his apology, they all move inside as they went to ladies shop first to get dresses for their beloved wives... Sapna and Amit were there just to enjoy and help their friends in selecting dresses... 

As they were to buy dress for Sapna Amit engagement, they move to the designer showroom where they could get saree, lehenga and salwar suit... Also they have sherwani and kurta for the guys so they thought it would be easy for them to find everything they needed in same shop... 

Soon girls got busy selecting their dresses, Atul was holding Anjul in his arms as he was moving around the shop with Anjali as she look the lehenga choli's... Muskaan and Sapna move to the saree department as Muskaan decide to wear a saree, Rahul and Amit were just close by them... 

After 20 minutes, still Muskaan couldn't decide as she was confused with the color... Sapna try to help her but it didn't help her after trying two three saree, at that moment Sapna wish that Riddhima was with them because she always manage to help Muskaan whenever she is confused... 

Changing fifth saree, Muskaan came out with not a happy expression because she wasn't getting the one that she could find worth to wear for her husband that by seeing her in it, he would get lost in her... Also she wasn't able to find that particular saree, which by one glimpse, she could final it as that's the one without any doubt... 
'Tu Ridz koh call kar, bas bohot hogaya ab...' Muskaan said getting irritate...
'Ridz ke bina, tu kabhi apne liye kapde nehi le sakti na...' Sapna said when Muskaan sit on the bench near the changing room...
'Uski fashion designer hone ka yehi faida haina ki she knows what look best on me...' Muskaan said smirking...
'Right, waise I agree... Her choice are always something that catch our partners attention only on us in whole function or ceremony...' Sapna said...
'Issiliyeh toh, she needs to be with us whenever we want to sweep our lovers off from their feet whenever we get ready for them...' Muskaan said winking at her... 
'I know, tab unlogo ke shakal dekhne layak hota hai...' Sapna says... 
'Haan, ab tu jaldi usko call karke pooch kaha tak pochgaye...' Muskaan said... 

Sapna nodded her head and dial Riddhima number, Rahul and Amit were busy talking about something in Rahul mobile which he was showing to Amit... Anjali choose a lehenga choli with the help of Atul, she left to changing room to fit it... Atul roam around waiting for her, mean time he look something for him and Anjul...

OUTSIDE MALL

Riddhima was sulking as they got late, Armaan kept telling her it was fine and no one would tease them about it because they were already aware why they got late... It wasn't like every other time that they got late because they were busy doing romance... 

Still Riddhima didn't like the fact that they got late because she was very well aware that knowing the reason, still they wouldn't leave a chance to tease her... Armaan couldn't help but smile how Riddhima was getting bother by the reason... 
'Ab aagaye na, kuch nehi kahenge... Tum ek kaam karo, Anjali koh call karke poocho woh log koanse shop mein hai...' Armaan said as they finally park the car... 

Without saying a word, Riddhima took out her mobile but before she could even open it, it started to ring with Sapna name flashing on the screen... Armaan peep in her mobile and smile seeing how their friends can't wait for a little longer as now one of them were calling...
'Haan Sapz, tum log kaha ho...???' Riddhima asked...
'Hum third floor pe hai... Tum log kaha ho, kab tak pochenge...???' Sapna asked...
'We are in parking outside the mall, tum shop ka naam batao, we are just coming...' Riddhima said...

By than both had got down from the car and move toward the mall, Riddhima end the call when Sapna tell her the name of the shop where they were as they could get dresses for everyone without going another shop as they don't have much time as it was going to be 5 p.m... 
'If anyone tease me na, than I will not talk to you Armaan...' Riddhima said warning him...
'Arey, aise kaise baat nehi karenge... I will make sure no one tease us for being late, haan yeh nehi keh sakte kuch aur baaton koh lekar woh tease karenge ya nehi...' Armaan said...
'Why god why...' Riddhima said in a complain tone...
'God se kiya puch rahe ho, mujhse pucho why...' Armaan said...
'Why Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima asked...
'Because u react whenever they tease you, just chill darling... Koi tumhe tease kare toh turn table on them, woh apne aap chup hojaenge...' Armaan said...
'I can't get to tease them when they tease me...' Riddhima said making a puppy face...
'Yehi toh problem hai aapki madam, don't let them get you... Get them for making you as their target than only they would stop teasing you every chance they get...' Armaan said...
'I think you are right, waise bhi ab sabki shaadi ho chuki hai...' Riddhima said...
'Sabke nehi, almost sabka... Abhi bas Sapna aur Amit ka engagement hoge kal...' Armaan said...
'I know still everyone is aware of what happen after marriage na...' Riddhima said...
'Exactly, issiliye its nothing only we do... Every married couple do and there shouldn't be shame to accept it because it was mean to do...' Armaan said...
'Still, its difficult to talk about it openly... Specially with friends, u know...' Riddhima said...
'I know jaan but sometimes to shut them, we need to speak out...' Armaan said...
'Hmm dekhte hai, tumhare tarah mujhe toh asaan nehi hogi lekin koshish kar sakti hun...' Riddhima said...
'Of course, now u r trying and doing new things so just give this a try too... It would be worth to see their expression to see this change Riddhima, why only I had to experience...' Armaan said winking at her...
'Armaan Mallik, I hate you for teasing me...' Riddhima said whining...
'Awww, but I love my jaaneman...' Armaan said kissing her temple as she just was left frowning... 

Armaan just laugh as they took the elevator to go third floor, where the gang were doing shopping... When they reached the floor, Armaan let Riddhima lead to the shop... As they enter the showroom where it have thousands of different types of dresses...

Standing at the entrance as they scan the place to see where their friends were, they saw Atul moving around holding Anjul and no one else were to be seen... So to check where the others were, they move inside and Atul greet them as Anjul jump towards Riddhima, being happy to see his aunt... 
'Di kaha hai...???' Riddhima asked holding Anjul in her arms...
'Changing room mein...' Atul said...
'Aur baaki sab...???' Armaan asked...
'Woh sab bhi changing room ke paas hai, I think Muski can't decide what she wants...' Atul said...
'Di ne decide karli...???' Riddhima asked as they move to the changing rooms... 
'Of course, I help her toh decide karna hi tha...' Atul said winking at them...
'Kiya baat hai Champ, u r being expert... Good going, keep it up...' Armaan said patting Atul back...
'Armaan, aap log jaakar apne liye sherwani ya kurta lo... Main Muski ke paas jaati hun...' Riddhima said...
'Sure honey, Jr. Champ aajao mere paas...' Armaan said trying to take Anjul...
'Rehne doh usse meri paas Armaan, tum jao... Waise bhi Di is done selecting her dress so main isse Di ki paas chodungi...' Riddhima said...
'Are you sure...???' Armaan asked...
'Very much, now go and get something for you... Aap bhi jiju, main Rahul koh bhejta hun...' Riddhima said very well knowing he must be with Muskaan... 
'Ok princess... Baccha, maasi koh zyada pareshan mat karna...' Atul said to Anjul...
'Meri rajkumar mujhe kabhi pareshan nehi karte, haina...' Riddhima said kissing his head...

In return, Anjul also gave a open mouth kiss on Riddhima chin making they smile as he make noise in agreeing her as if he understanding very well what Riddhima just said... By the time they reached near the changing room and the guys took another turn to go to the department for gents cloths... 

Seeing Riddhima, Muskaan was so glad as well Sapna because she had been very hard to handle for Sapna as Muskaan couldn't decide what she could get for herself... Soon Riddhima got busy helping Muskaan as she suggest some saree which Muskaan try and finally she choose one... 
'What u r going to wear Ridz...' Sapna asked...
'Saree...' Riddhima said as she hold Anjul...
'Hero toh full on flat hogi tujhe saree mein dekh ke...' Muskaan said...
'Issiliyeh toh I m going to wear saree, aur waise bhi ab kuch month baad nehi pehen paungi so I think when I can now, why not...' Riddhima said...
'Toh tum kuch pasand karlo apne liye...' Sapna said...
'Armaan will choose, I love his choice...' Riddhima said...
'Wohoo, so much love haan...' Muskaan said whistling...
'Stop it Muski...' Riddhima said turning red...

Muskaan left to try the saree, Anjali joins them after a while and show them her dress... They all like it very much and compliment for Atul choice... Letting Sapna wait for Muskaan, Anjali and Riddhima move in search of their husband's with Anjul still in Riddhima arms, who was busy playing with her hair... 

By the time Anjali and Riddhima joins the guys, Armaan and Atul has choose sherwani for them... Atul has choose matching color to Anjali dress and also got same color sleeveless kurta and dhoti for Anjul as it would be his first time attending to a engagement ceremony... 

Atul took Anjul from Riddhima to check if the cloths would get fit for him, taking the chance Riddhima move to Armaan... Armaan was helping Rahul to choose one for him but Rahul wasn't sure as he wants to get matching color with Muskaan dress... 
'Sea green color lo, it would match to Muski dress...' Riddhima said, giving a little help to him...
'Thanks Ridzy, u r a life saver...' Rahul said giving a side hug to her...
'Of course, what do you think I was doing here all this time...??? Planning to murder you...???' Armaan asked raising his one eyebrow... 
'Arey tu gussa kyun ho rahe ho, tere biwi ki tareef kar raha hun... Uske kare ya tera, ek hi baat haina...' Rahul said... 
'Yeah right...' Armaan said rolling his eyes...
'Anyways, Ridzy... I m sure tumne Muskaan ke liye choose kiya hai so suggest me too...' Rahul said...
'Tum log khud select kyun nehi kar sakte, waha teri biwi aur yaha tu... Give a break to my pregnant wife yaar...' Armaan said... 
'Armaan...' Riddhima said in a stern voice for being unnecessary rude...
'What Armaan...' Armaan asked not being affect by her tone...
'Abey, ab uski choice best hai toh ussi se puchenge na... Aur waise bhi, she is the fashion designer in our gang toh I m sure she wouldn't mind lending a helping hand, would you Ridzy...???' Rahul asked...
'Ignore him Rahul, here you go... It's perfect and match to Muski dress...' Riddhima said taking a sea green color sherwani with golden design on it...
'Awesome, dekho buddy... Itni der se tum ek dang ka kapda nehi dikha sakta tha... Ridzy aate hi, ek minute mein mera kaam kardiya... Thanks Ridzy, u r the best...' Rahul said again giving a side hug...
'Of course she is the best, biwi kiska hai...' Armaan said pulling her in his embrace...
'Hogaya tum dono ka, Rahul try it...' Riddhima said...
'Yes, by the way Muskaan kaha hai...???' Rahul asked not seeing her...
'She is changing,...' Riddhima said, letting him know that she is in changing room... 

Nodding his head, Rahul left to try his cloth... Armaan and Riddhima turn around to see Atul and Anjali trying to make Anjul wear the kurta, he was getting irritate which make Riddhima smile... Armaan look towards her and smile seeing her smiling...
'Chale...???' Armaan asked...
'Kaha...???' Riddhima asked looking at him...
'Jewelry lene...' Armaan said...
'Main toh apne liye dress nehi liya...' Riddhima said...
'Oh...' Armaan said...
'What oh, tum hamesha mere liye lete ho toh isbaar kiya huva...' Riddhima asked...

Armaan just ruffle his hair which make Riddhima surprise that he didn't think of choosing a dress for her this time... First her expression was shocked than it turn to frown because she wasn't happy that for the first time Armaan didn't offer to select dress for her... 

Armaan laugh and Riddhima frown just got deep, so before her anger reach the sky, Riddhima turn to leave because she was in no mood to argue with him but she was stop by him... However, Riddhima didn't look at him as she kept her face other side...

Armaan chuckle seeing her expression and press a kiss on her temple before pulling her towards the changing room area... Riddhima didn't bother to look at him and let him take where ever he was taking her... When she saw they were near changing room, it was than she look at him... 
'Try this...' Armaan said forwarding her dress...
'Yeh...???' Riddhima asked...
'Actually they have this matching cloths for couple and I just love it... Toh maine yeh tumhare liye liya along with the cloth for gent...' Armaan said...
'Iski kiya zarurat hai, u should get something u like to wear...' Riddhima said...
'Haan toh mujhe apne liye woh kapde pasand aaya hai toh liya na...' Armaan said...
'Show me...' Riddhima asked...
'Arey, mujhpe shak kar rahe ho...??? Very bad wifey...' Armaan said dramatically...

Riddhima raise her eyebrow letting him know that enough of joking around and be serious about the matter in their hand at the moment... Armaan knew it wouldn't be good to make her angry, so he took out the cloth which was the pair for the gent... 

Riddhima love the choice and she agree that it was indeed the best for them... Seeing her expression, Armaan knew that she love it and he was so glad that she wasn't upset any longer... He wish to see her in that dress but he knows she would deny because she believe that she don't need to try as he knows best about her size...

Being happy with the dress, Riddhima just hugs and kiss his cheek... Armaan hugs her back and try to break the hug but Riddhima just didn't move out... Armaan look down at her face to get a big smile in return making him smile but he still manage to give a question look... 
'Try toh karlo...' Armaan said when she just rest her head on his shoulder...
'Ab kal hi pehnungi...' Riddhima said...
'Aise kaise, fitting toh karni padegi na...' Armaan said...
'Pehli baar nehi na tumne mere liye dress liya...' Riddhima said...
'Still to be on safe side, ek baar try karlo...' Armaan said...
'But I don't feel like to try...' Riddhima said...
'Uff jaan, tum aur tumhari mood swings...' Armaan said...
'Don't even start...' Riddhima said pouting...
'Oh no no, don't pout...' Armaan said...
'Kyun...???' Riddhima asked...
'I can't resist when u pout like that, u have no idea girl that how difficult it is to control myself from kissing you crazily, senselessly and passionately...' Armaan said...
'Tumhe pata hai, tum pure paagal ho...' Riddhima said blushing...
'Bilkul pata hai aur I don't mind accepting how much crazy I m for my girl...' Armaan said touching his forehead against her... 
'Anyways chalo, others must be waiting... Abhi jewelry lena hai and after that we can leave for dinner...' Riddhima said checking the time... 
'Are you hungry...???' Armaan asked...
'Are you by any chance trying to tease me...???' Riddhima asked...
'And why would I do that...???' Armaan asked...
'Because u had seen, I had a whole meal before like less than two hours...' Riddhima said...
'Oh yeah, it slip from my mind... Never mind but still if you want anything, just order... Your personal waiter is in your service 24/7 hours...' Armaan said winking at her...
'Of course I will, why would I tell anyone else when I have my very own personal waiter...' Riddhima said...
'Chaliye madam, nehi toh baaki sabne hum dono koh aise saath mein dekhliya toh tease karenge...' Armaan said...

Riddhima smile and they put their cloths back in the bag which Armaan was holding, Riddhima didn't realized it till than Armaan took out her cloth from it... Knowing that it was no used to force her to try the dress, Armaan also didn't try because it would be him only who would see her first before anyone else...

They move towards the cash counter as they search for others, Rahul and Atul were there as they were paying for the cloths they had purchase... Armaan had already payed so when Rahul and Atul were done, they move out as Atul inform them, others has gone to the jewelry shop... 

Soon they join others and everyone got busy with their partner in selecting jewelry... Riddhima took Armaan to the area where the show-keeper was showing earrings... Armaan thought Riddhima would take a set of necklace with earrings but seeing she has some other plan, he thought to let her decide whatever she wants...

To Armaan surprise, Riddhima was denying every heavy design earrings the shop-keeper were showing her... Armaan patiently sit next to her but when he saw that shop-keeper didn't understand what more he could show to her, Armaan thought to clear so it would be easy for him... 
'Aap simple earrings dikhao madam koh...' Armaan said...
'Ok Sir...' Shop-keeper said... 

They spend almost half an hour and still Riddhima couldn't find anything she like, Armaan just kept watching her and very well know that now she was getting irritate... Armaan couldn't help but chuckle seeing her irritate expression which she was controlling... 
'Jaan, let's see do thing...' Armaan said finally thinking of helping her...
'Armaan, please don't irritate me...' Riddhima said staring at the sets of earrings in front of her... 
'I m trying to help you only baby...' Armaan said... 

Riddhima sigh, realizing that she was being unnecessary rude with him... Actually Riddhima was getting bored because Armaan just sit without passing him comment or suggesting what would look good for her and match to her dress... She didn't feel to straightly ask him, hoping he would understand but to her irritation, Armaan just kept sitting by her side letting her choose one for herself without his help...

So when finally Armaan dare to speak out, trying to suggest, she was glad but upset that he took so much time to understand this small thing... Not bothering to reply him, she stood up and left without uttering a single word or looking at him leaving a surprise shop-keeper to stare at the couple... 

Armaan look around to see others staring at them when they saw Riddhima make her way out from the shop, they gave him a question look which make him chuckle, very well knowing what they must be thinking he must have irritate her, which isn't true... 
'Sapna, can u just go with her...' Armaan said requesting her... 
'Ridzy koh kiya huva...???' Anjali asked...
'Mood swings...' Armaan said...
'Deal with it buddy...' Rahul said smirking...
'I m, thank you Rahoool...' Armaan said...
'I think she is getting hungry, should we go to have dinner...???' Anjali asked...
'Haan yaar, mujhe bhi bhuk lag rahi hai...' Muskaan said...
'Anjy, she is just not feeling to do shopping... She had a full meal before coming so she wouldn't be hungry...' Armaan said...
'I will do one thing, Anjul koh uske paas chodta hun tohdi der ke liye...' Atul said...
'Haan yeh sahi rahega, tab tak hum jewelry bhi select karlenge...' Muskaan said...
'Yes, anyways after that we will be going for dinner...' Anjali said...
'Tik hai phir, Anjul koh mujhe de doh Atul... I will take him to her, u can stay back with Anjali to help her...' Amit said coming forward to take Anjul... 
'Seedhe seedhe bolna, tujhe Sapna ke paas jaana hai...' Rahul said in a teasing tone...
'Samjha kar Rahul, usse yaha kiya kaam jab uske hone wali woh nehi hai...' Muskaan said winking at them...
'Sahi hai, waise bhi hum yaha tum log koh company dene aaya tha... Aur apne hone wali biwi ke saath bhi tohda waqt bitana banta haina...' Amit said...

Amit took Anjul and left, letting others purchase whatever they need... Armaan also got busy selecting jewelry for his darling wife, thinking if he should get a necklace or not than it make him realized that why Riddhima must have not think of buying a set, so Armaan also drop the idea...

It didn't take him much time to select a pair of earrings as he had been eyeing it few minutes ago but still he spend sometimes looking other pairs before purchasing it... When he was done, he inform other that he was going to check on Riddhima...

Armaan was just about to leave when his eyes caught something which was in the display of the shop... He couldn't help but move towards it, admiring it as a huge smile form on his lips with dimples on his cheeks... Without thinking twice, he asked to packed it... 

Keeping it safe with her earrings and their dresses, Armaan left with a smile on his face very well knowing Riddhima would just love it... As he came out, he look around but couldn't find Riddhima, Amit and Sapna any where near by the shop... 

Wondering where they must have gone with Anjul, Armaan thought to check by calling Amit... Not knowing how his darling wife mood must be, he didn't take the risk to call her... Armaan wait outside the shop until Amit answer his call but it got disconnected, he was about to dial again but stop feeling someone hand on his shoulder...

CAFE'

Riddhima and Sapna were sitting with Anjul on Riddhima's lap, Amit had gone to give their order... Riddhima was playing with Anjul, who was blabbering something in his babyish language... Sapna sit watching them with a smile on her face seeing the smile on her best friend face... 

When Armaan asked her to be with Riddhima, she had left the shop to see Riddhima making her way toward the elevator... If she was a second late, she wouldn't have catch her but luckily the elevator hasn't arrive to the floor before Sapna reached her... 

Sapna quickly joins her as they enter the elevator together and she patiently wait without asking Riddhima where she was going... It took them to the ground floor where they have several cafe's and restaurants... Some how Sapna got the hint that where she might be going so she just follow her... 

Finally when they were in one of the cafe', both look around to see the place filled with not a single table unoccupied... Riddhima just frown but Sapna understood that if she has come there, she wants something desperately from this place... 
'Ridz, tum rukho main manager se puchti hun if any table is available...' Sapna said... 
'Ok...' Riddhima said as she wait near the entrance... 

Sapna move inside to the counter to talk the person behind it, Riddhima wait hoping to get a table as she look over the food counter as she decide what she need at the moment... Her eyes lit up when finally she found what she was craving for which took the smile over the frown expression... 
'Ridz, can u wait for five minutes...???' Sapna asked...
'Only five minutes...???' Riddhima asked to make sure...
'Yeah, not more than that...' Sapna said...
'No problem...' Riddhima said happily...
'Should I...' Sapna stop hearing her mobile ring... 

Sapna took it out and saw it was Amit call, she excuse and answer it as she felt Riddhima stood in same place... Riddhima wait till they get a table, mean while she decide what she want because she wasn't willing to leave without having it in any cost...

By the time Riddhima decide what she would order, Sapna came after ending her call... Riddhima smile at her, who return it as she stood next to her as they look around the crowded cafe'... Riddhima sigh but still stood patiently knowing it wouldn't take long for them to get a table... 
'Craving...???' Sapna asked...
'Yeah, this little one would make me fat for sure...' Riddhima said crossing her hand on her belly...
'Don't worry, u will loose it in no time when the baby comes...' Sapna said giving her a side hug...
'I hope so, its just the starting and if I keep eating whenever I crave than I would be like a polar bear in no time...' Riddhima said giggling imagine herself being changed...
'Armaan would love to have a cuddling polar bear, all the time to himself...' Sapna said winking at her...
'Right...' Riddhima said giggling...

Just than Amit came with Anjul, also one of the waiter came to inform that table is available... Waiter lead to the table and soon Riddhima was sitting with Sapna, Anjul happily move on Riddhima lap as Amit took the responsibility of getting their order... 

So when Amit left to get what Riddhima wants, Sapna deny as others hasn't finished their shopping yet, she sit with Riddhima as she admire the bonding Riddhima share with Anjul... It was a sight to watch and Sapna couldn't help but imagine when Riddhima would be with her own child...

Playing with Anjul for sometimes, Riddhima look towards Sapna to see her just staring at her... Riddhima asked through her eyes, why she was looking like that to which Sapna gave her best smile... Sapna move her hand on Anjul hair before looking back to Riddhima... 
'Anjy was right, u will be the best mother...' Sapna said...
'Every girl will be the best mother for their child Sapz, it's not only me... Di koh dekho, even she is the best mother for my prince...' Riddhima said...
'I agree but u r best in every relationship Ridz, be it daughter, friend, daughter in law, sister in law or wife... Now u r going to embrace a new relationship and it would be added to ur never ending list of being best in each relationship u share with people in your life...' Sapna said... 
'Everyone would be in their best position in the relationship she/he share with the people in their life... Stop putting me on the top of the list every time Sapz...' Riddhima said...
'Still u can't take a compliment na Ridz...' Sapna said chuckling...

Just than Amit came with her order and Riddhima face glow seeing the delicious chocolaty sundae... The triple choc sundae make her mouth watery... Not waiting for another second, Riddhima quickly took a full spoon of it and just got lost in the taste with her eyes closed... 

TRIPLE CHOC SUNDAE

Seeing how much Riddhima was enjoying her sundae, Sapna took Anjul from her to let Riddhima enjoy it... Anjul didn't like when Sapna took her away from Riddhima so Amit hold him and move out to let Riddhima enjoy without getting distract by anyone... 

Sapna just giggle seeing how Riddhima was relishing every spoon, as she was witnessing this sight for the first time... Riddhima open her eyes and look at Sapna, giving a 'I told you so' look as she has a huge grin on her face as she attack her sundae... 
'Awww, u r too cute Ridz...' Sapna said pulling her cheeks...
'Don't do that Sapz...' Riddhima said... 
'Can't help it darling, I wonder how could Armaan resist this cute side of yours...' Sapna asked...
'Thank god, someone think how I control when my darling torture me with those irresistible expression...' Armaan said joining them... 

Riddhima and Sapna look towards him as others also stood behind him as they witness Riddhima attacking the sundae as if her life depends on it... Anjul went to his father as Riddhima was too busy to give any attention to him, soon everyone took seat around the table as they couldn't leave until Riddhima finished... 

Muskaan try to take a bite from it but Riddhima just push her hand away making everyone laugh, Muskaan was left her mouth open in shock when Riddhima didn't allow her to share a single bite... Riddhima just continue relishing her sundae without giving attention to her shock best friend...
'Muski, if you want, u can order...' Armaan said...
'Mujhe bas ek bite chahiyeh, aur waise bhi dinner ke pehle koan dessert khati hai...' Muskaan asked being not happy when first time her best friend deny sharing food...
'Usually toh Ridzy bhi nehi khate but we should understand things aren't same in her situation...' Anjali said...
'Yes, issiliyeh ab woh dessert se shuru karte hai apni most of the meals...' Armaan said... 
'Yeh kiya baat huvi...???' Muskaan asked being upset...
'Oye, tu sad mat ho... I will get one for you...' Rahul said giving her a side hug...
'Haan, waise bhi tum toh dessert doh baar kha sakte hai...' Atul said...
'Unlike any of us...' Sapna said laughing...
'Haan haan haslo, bas tum log hamesha meri khane pe nazar daalte hai...' Muskaan said...
'I wonder, abhi tum itna khate ho... When u get pregnant, tum toh isse bhi zyada khaenge...' Anjali said...
'Bechara Rahoool, usko 24 hours restaurant kholke beitna padega apne ghar mein...' Armaan said...
'I know, jaise yeh khati hai its normal for our wives when they are pregnant... God knows, jab yeh pregnant hogi toh din mein khane ke alawa kuch karenge bhi ya nehi...' Atul said hi fiving with Armaan... 
'Dekh Rahul, tu in dono koh chup kara... Nehi toh mujhse bura koi nehi hoga...' Muskaan said turning to Rahul...
'Usse kyun dara rahe ho, sach hi toh kaha...' Sapna said...
'Tik hai, phir tum log beit ke meri mazak udao... Main jaa rahi hun...' Muskaan said as she stood up... 
'Oye sherni, beit ja shaanti se... Aur tum log, chup reh nehi toh mujhe aaj ghar se baahar sona padega tum log ke wajahse...' Rahul said warning Armaan, Atul and Sapna... 
'Kitna darte ho tum...' Amit said...
'Beta, shaadi hone de... Phir main dekhta hun tum apne biwi se darti ya nehi...' Rahul said...

They continue teasing and pulling each other legs, mean time Riddhima finished her sundae and was satisfied as she lick the chocolate syrup with some near her lips... When she was finally done with not a single drop in the plate, she let her back rest on the chair taking a tissue and clean her lips... 

Armaan look at her when he felt her relax and smile seeing that satisfied expression on her face which gives warm to his heart... He couldn't help but put his arm around her shoulder and press his lips on her cheek, making her look towards him... 

Knowing others must be hungry, Armaan got their attention as Riddhima was done with her sundae... They all stood up and left to another restaurant to have a proper dinner, they were amaze when Riddhima order a normal potion as if she hasn't eat anything from hours...

However, they didn't say anything as they continue to talk about the function following day... Their target for the rest of the night was Sapna and Amit, they didn't let the blush fades from their cheeks... It was pay back time for the girls as they had been doing in each other wedding, they share another memorable day to add their journal... 

MALLIK MANSION 

It was by 9 p.m when Armaan and Riddhima came back home, Ananya and Billy were in the hall... They were talking to Nikki in video call, so Armaan and Riddhima joins them and talk to Nikki for sometimes as they show everyone the dress they bought for Sapna and Amit engagement... 

Just like Riddhima, everyone else also love the combination of their dress... They just couldn't stop praising and also complimenting it was just made for them because it would be more beautiful if they wear it... After that Nikki asked about her gift which Armaan said she would get in the coming week... 

Ending the call as it was getting late, they decide to retire to their respective room... When Billy and Ananya left, Armaan look towards Riddhima as she just sit on the couch without moving... Armaan raise his eyebrow as she gave him a innocent look and stretch her arms out... 

Armaan very well understood what she wants but thought to act innocent just like his not so innocent wife... He wants to just kiss her senselessly but control himself and thought to play for sometimes before taking her to their room... 
'Awww, my baby want a hug... Aajao...' Armaan said taking her in to a hug as he sit next to her...
'Armaan...' Riddhima said struggling in his arms...
'Kiya huva, I m giving you a warm huggie na...' Armaan said looking at her face...
'I m tired...' Riddhima said with cute frown...
'Itni si baat, chalo kamre mein chalke araam karte hai...' Armaan said... 

Armaan try to stand up but Riddhima hold him with her hands around his neck, naughty grin form on his face but he hide it before she could see it... Unfortunately Riddhima saw that grin and understood that he was just having fun acting innocent... 
'Tang mat karo na Armaan...' Riddhima said cutely...
'Arey, itni himmat mera ki main aapko tang karun...' Armaan asked...
'Don't act innocent, I had already seen your grin Armaan...' Riddhima said...
'Aahaan, look whose talking about acting innocent... My darling wifey, aap bhi kuch kam nehi ho...' Armaan said...
'Haan toh tum samajhte ho na, ab mujhe utakar le chalo na kamre mein... I m too tired to walk all the way to our room baby...' Riddhima said blinking her eyes...
'Nautanki, please god save me... Pregnant yeh huvi hai aur pagal main hojaunga aise chalta raha toh...' Armaan said...

Armaan carefully took her in his arms, Riddhima hold the bags so it would be easy for Armaan to carry her all the way to their room without any difficult... Riddhima hide her face on his neck, inhaling his scent... As he felt her hot breath, he was having difficult to control his desire... 

Some how, holding her safely in his arms, Armaan reached to their room and was going to put her down when she just move her face away and shake her head... Armaan was surprise with her behavior and was wondering what was she up to tonight... 

Armaan knows that her hormones had been a little too high from few days and he just can't let they loose their control being aware of her early pregnancy... He knew she would have another demand and he wouldn't be able to deny because he loves her too much to make her upset... 
'Mujhe change koan karaenge...???' Riddhima asked making Armaan eyes popped out with shock... 

Seeing his expression, Riddhima giggle very well knowing how he was controlling himself... Riddhima was having the best days of her life, teasing her poor husband... She knows Armaan wouldn't let himself loose because he is too concern about their unborn child... 

Riddhima was enjoying seeing his expression, to make it more difficult for him, she started to unbutton his shirt still being in his arms as he hold her... When Armaan felt her hand on his bare chest, he quickly make her stand and try to move away... 

Riddhima chuckle seeing his expression, she was enjoying to the fullest and she knows Armaan wouldn't be able to resist for long if she continue to seduce him... She has no plan to get carry away but she really wish to spend some romantic moment with him...

It has been long that they haven't take shower together so Riddhima decide it was her chance to demand as he would think that whatever she desire was making her do because of her pregnancy... Riddhima never accept but she loves those moment she share with Armaan in shower and wish they could do more often... 

Being the shy person, she never voice it out but now she knows Armaan wouldn't suspense if its her desire or hormones making her do crazy and unbelievable things which comes out as a shocker for him, Riddhima was willing to take the advantage and let them cherish the moment... 

Before Armaan could move away, Riddhima hold his wrist and stop him... Armaan turn around not knowing what was going in his wife mind, stood on the spot staring at her, trying to read her expression... Without giving him a chance, Riddhima started to move close reducing the distance between them...

With every step Riddhima took towards him, Armaan took a step backwards... Usually it would be other way but seems like with the new phase, things were changing between them... Armaan never felt so nervous about anything in his life was kinda getting freak out seeing this change in his wife... 

In no time, Armaan stop moving further back as he was trap in Riddhima cage... His back touching on the washroom door, Riddhima standing just a mare inch between them with her both hand slowly moving on his abs and up to his well built chest... 

Armaan couldn't help but let his eyes close with pleasure feeling Riddhima soft hands moving sensually on his body, his breath got sharp and heartbeat race fast, banging it loudly on his rib-cage... Riddhima eyes didn't move from his face or blink her eyelash for a second as it was a rare sight to see Armaan being under her charm... 

Not letting a single distance between them, Riddhima move close letting her body press on his hard rock figure... Her one hand move around his neck, with her other hand still on his chest... Riddhima started to leave soft and sensual kisses on his bare chest, up to his throat making him groan... 

Armaan hand automatically move on Riddhima hips, holding her close as he left Riddhima do whatever she desire... Very well understanding it was a way to control her raging hormones, he didn't wish to stop her because it wouldn't be every day, he would get to be seduce by his wife... 

Riddhima was taking her sweet time to shower him with kisses, she kiss his chin and cover his face with kisses but purposely didn't kiss him on his lips as she decide to give him own dose of medicine when he tease her like that without giving her a proper kiss on her lips... 

Armaan chuckle, very well understanding how Riddhima has plan to take full revenge for all those time, he used to tease her when they share such moment... She never demand rightfully so he take full advantage of it and today, she was doing the same with him...

Badly want to taste her luscious juicy lips, Armaan cupped her face and crash his lips on her soft one... Riddhima smile in to the kiss as he hurriedly taste making it difficult for her to cope with him but somehow, Riddhima manage to calm him as she let him slow down... 

Being lost in each other, Riddhima manage to open the washroom and let them move in as she close the door... Her hands were expertly moving on his shirt, making him free from it.. With her hands coming contact directly to his skin, he was bring back to sense making him break the kiss... 
'Jaan...' Armaan whisper her name...
'Ssshhh... Let's have shower together...' Riddhima said as they look directly in each other eyes...
'Riddh...' Armaan was cut by her...

Riddhima put her finger on his lips, moving it softly on his lower lips... Her every step were surely making him loose himself but still some where in his mind, it make him remind that she just want to spend moment with him without passionate love but just those small kisses and to feel the touch which make her feel wanted... 

Armaan surrendered himself to her, when he didn't stop her, Riddhima got her answer and just seal his lips again as both got lost in each other... Freeing each other from their cloths, soon they were standing under the shower with cold water falling over their head to toe... 

Romancing, Armaan manage to get both of them shower as Riddhima didn't need anything more other than his hot kisses and warm touched on her bare body... Sometimes having each other close were enough to calm down their desire, only share a kiss here and there... 

Spending good 20 minutes under the shower, Armaan manage to take them out and wrapped themselves in towel as neither of them had got their cloths... Riddhima was exhaust and just let Armaan carried her out, he make her sit on the bed and make sure the door was closed and locked... 

Than Armaan move to the wardrobe and got their cloths, wearing his short, Armaan got her favorite oversize t.shirt knowing it would be difficult to make her wear anything else as she look worn out... Leaving the towel in the laundry basket, Armaan move back to Riddhima... 

Riddhima laid with her eyes closed but open it when she felt movement... Armaan make her sit and make her wear the t.shirt, taking the towel off from her body... Riddhima was about to fall back on the bed to drift to sleep but Armaan hold her and dry her hair before letting her catch her beauty sleep... 

Knowing Riddhima wouldn't like to see the towel anywhere around the room other than in laundry basket if its used, Armaan make sure it landed safely in the basket... He dim the light as he climb on the bed as she laid on left side, facing back to him... 

Armaan turn her around and bend over her belly, kissing there before moving up and pecking her lips... Riddhima smile and press her lips hard on his lips before he could move out... Armaan smile and soon he slide down on his side with Riddhima head on his chest as both hugs each other as sleep took over their tired bodies after another beautiful day of their life... 

Hey Friends and Readers...
So here goes the part and hope u all would enjoy it...
Do leave comment and press like... 
Enjoy...
Take care...
Love u all...

With Love,
Rihoohaws...
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mindblowing part.love the part.love AR.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
maulik1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...Its awesome and beautiful... I love the way ridhima craving and arman fulfilled it... Lastly, closed moment with arman and ridhima.. Love the ridhima takes the revenge with arman by taking her time way arman did to her.. Love it...
Now update soon... 
Take care... 

karankajen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved d update... Ridz mood swings are awsm. 
Their shopping, dinner time amazing .
Best was last one where ridz shocked d poor armaan..
Loved ar moments...
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update 
Armaan Riddhima enjoy the time with their friends 
Armaan was happy seeing Ridhima fine 
Poor Muskaan was sad as Ridhima didnt let her eat choclate 
Thanks for PM
Update soon
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love love love the part as always <3
All the small small scenes like armaan admiring Ananya feeding Ridhima and then going and the way he pecked her check and went away...That was Awwie!
Then when he let her sleep thinking that she was tired (so sweet) and when she got up the way she clung to him...Love love love!
Then in the mall the way he chose the dress for her and then the earrings shiopping...I love everything!
Then of course the way Ridhima was relishing her sundae haha woh sundae dekh kar to even I wanted ice cream :p so I don't blame Muskaan but Bechari ko nite bhi nahi mila...
Then of course the end was AMAZINGLY Amazing! I loved how After the shower armaan took charge and made sure to change her clothes and dry her hair ans jaut the way he took care of her...was so beautifuly described!
Absolutely adored the part and can't wait for the next one (which I hope with all my heart you udoste super soon) Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
lashyyy thumbnail
heyya hmm hmm hmm loved the way armaan is always admiring n taking care of her
ab vo chahe choclate khila kar celebrate karna ho ya wohi choclate se use pack karwana ho doc ke paas checkup how can i forget it was sweet gesture of him armaan is juat oh ho that waa actuaallly ackward to ask doc abt the physical relation y behaving like a ahem
I feel it
loved how ananya n everyone is pampering her so much
then yhe shopping was fun actually
nd ramus fight too
loved how rahul tease her but also bring sandvich for her even atul n anjy moments in the car r sweet
loved how anjul is being protective abt anjy for the first tym
n then our hero heroine loved their cute nok jhok n the way armaan is patiently just smiling at her antics
sirf ridhz hi nah mujhe bhi yehi lagta h that ridhz apni end of delivery moti ho jayegi n then passionate moments god her harmonesare seriously taking a toll on her hahaha
loving these part so much
RihooHaws thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Mindblowing part.love the part.love AR.beautiful outstanding story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thanks Nishi..
Glad u love it...
Take care :)