The human beings around us

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Radha is calling Krishna Mayavi, Dhongi. Any normal person has to stay away from the Mayavi, Dhongi people. But Radha is telling something else and doing something else. She is taking him aside and wanted to see what she saw in his eyes. We will not look in the eyes of the person who is Mayavi. But Radha wants to look in his eyes. It is telling that Krishna's eye can make her happy. 

Today Ayan and Jatila represented the human beings in terms of hypocrisy. Ayan was all good in front of Radha but he has different colors behind her. Even that Jatila is same. People in our society are so much hypocrite that it is difficult to trust the people. If we don't trust, we don't love. Krishna is same in front of everyone. Be it with his soulmate or with his enemy.
It is better to trust Kansa because he is bad but atleast he does not pretend to be good. We can trust Kansa one day also, but never trust those who have a sugar-coated voice. Jatila was taking Kansa's Kavach to see that her impression is not spoilt.But her true reason was something else to avoid Radha Krishna's marriage. 

We will talk about the greediness. We say ,"Laalach buri bala hai." The greed to sit with Radha had made Ayan away from Radha. Impatience is good but not always. I am always impatient to eat. But we should not convert the impatience to greediness. When the food is hot, the greediness to have food as early as possible will burn your fingers. Be impatient but don't be greedy.

We humans are like we can ignore thousand good things done to you. But we will pinpoint only bad thing happened to you. Jatila among those humans. I say Kirtida and Vrishbhanu never tried to demean her but she will think other way rlound only. For Jatila and every human like her. I will say Let it go. It does not matter who has insulted you, who has mocked you. Ayan was provoking Krishna to be angry but did he. He has even forgotten what Ayan has told to him.

My mother scolds me because she knows I will only listen. If she will not scold me who will scold me. My friends mock me , because they know that I have that ability to let it go. If my friends will not mock me then who will mock me. Relatives tell because they want to gossip. Hear what you want to hear and let it go. You cannot show your power to everyone. Don't form a Jatila in form of words and your actions. One thing your help is never a debt to anyone. You help out of your will. Help is not a debt it is an action comes from compassionate grounds.

The lesson regarding the war or the battle. We have to fight to survive. In ancient ages they have to fight for food. Then kings fought for thrones. Then India fought for independence. We are fighting for money. If you are victorious in the war, then also you will be blamed for the conspiracy.

What Krishna said don't fight each and every moment. Avoid fights so that when you have to fight for Dharma you don't lose energy. The best example which fits here is Gandhiji. He avoided fights with the English. When it was really needed he fighted through words and now see he is Amar even today. Every kid knows him. His contributions are still remembered.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful post..
What u said about Jatila Agreed...
its true the enemy who openly try to harm u its good than the enemy who is good infront of u n bad behind u..plotting all time..
greed can make people do manything...we can see everytime in negative if we want to see it that way.
Jatila's perspective is taking everything  bad way negative wya... she is influencing her son that way...
where everyone rejoicing Krishna , she is not ...she is with Kritida n Radha's family for her motive ...but she feels its revenge ...she declare war against Radha's parent cause of her ego n greed...
now coming to ur last para
yes Krishna said Yudh don't give us anything we have to wait we have avoid it as much as possible but have to do when its inevitable 
But does Gandhi ji did right..
I have view nope he make us wait for independence..
We want shanti but in return what...we know Gandhi ji the way history book want us to know but there r other part...
but I will give example of Lord Krishna who try to make peace between pandav n Kaurav n did everything for it but Kurukshetra war was inevitable 
we ca;n give example of Lord Ram who try to make peace also but Ravan in his ego didn't so War was inevitable 
but yes we can't fight everytime ...Fight can't give us peace...sanity ...which shanti can give...
btw hope u will not mind with my view ... 
ShinySparkle thumbnail
Hi Kosha !! 
I loved reading your analysis. Wonderfully expressed. 👏

Lord Krishn stands by his friends as well as his foes. Actually, there is no good or bad for Him. If he extends out his support to the Pandavs during the Mahabharat War, then he also offers to help the Kauravs through his Narayani Sena. I love this quality that Lord Krishn possesses, being neutral all the time, taking all his decisions in a neutral state of mind. 

Several wars have been fought since the beginning of life on this earth and it is not hidden from us. But physical wars have always led to destruction and loss of strength. They've not benefited and prove to be futile. We should know as to when to cause a war and when to stop a war. This we can know, only when we ourselves are on the right path of life. 

And as Lord Krishn rightly says, wars have to be fought continuously against the obstacles...these may be mind wars, wars with our own dilemmas too. But we should have the strength to fight our own mind, when it becomes weak at times.