Let's say Go to EGO

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
So today Ayan came between Radha and Krishna. This reminds of the scene where Krishna is about to see Radha in the market. Going through many hurdles in the form of many people he goes to Radha. So Ayan is one hurdle through which he will go to Radha. He is not the competition of Krishna. He can never be. Just think he is one of the obstacles like Jatila or Kansa. I believe that good can also bring bad and bad can also bring good sometimes. 
Krishna has told and has proved himself right whatever he has said to Radha. The sentence was people find benefits in love and I find love in this world. He respected Ayan by calling him brother. he has no grudges against him. He is a part of him. We all are apart of him. He loves us as if we are his children. When Ayan told Krishna that he is not allowed to see the cows also. It was out of love the cow kicked Ayan. It was about Krishna's love for the cow. We can go wrong but not the animals. They are far better than the humans.

Ayan had the ego of his skills and he had the ego of being best. What is ego? Ego means me. Me means no one is better than you. You are the best. There is a misconception of the word best. There is no certain thing we call best. It is we who feel ourselves best or others make us feel best. There are Guinness World Records. Why the records are beaten by someone else? Why your title of being best is taken away from you. Krishna said that someone is born to beat the so called best person. Why we don't remain best? The answer is being convinced that now no on can beat me. The other person who beats you has the equal fire of breaking the record. He does hard work and he overtakes the title. The cycle is endless. You can take the example of Raavan and set it. Raavan was the most knowledgeable person, Ram also had to think how to kill him. But Ram ultimately found a way to kill him.

There is something relating to EGO we say in Hindi, "Ahankar to Raja Raavan ka bhi nahi raha tha, to hamara kaise rahega."

Other thing the anger. Ego brings anger. You cannot digest someone is good than you. Ayan got angry because he proved himself to be false and he had to face the insult. Here we can see the love. Love between Krishna and Ayan. Ayan represents us the human beings. We all are not like Ayan but we all have ego or anger. Love between us and Krishna. Krishna still teaches us through the Gita but we never understand it. We only talk Gita but never apply Gita. Krishna's love is evident as Gita and still he is showing right path to us because he loves us. We will read it but still we will not understand it  and than someone will take the form of cow and hit us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wonderful analysis about ego..
i agree to your point about krishna's love for us through Gita..

it is the bitter truth that  we read it but we don't follow it 
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Exceptionally well written kosha, specially the part about connection between us humans and krishna, but i don't think Ayan is representing humans here, just the follies of humans. 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Yes tusu that's why I said that he is representing us only in the forms of Ego and anger. We are not like him.
ShinySparkle thumbnail
Well said Kosha !! 👏👏
I too believe, that Lord Krishna loves each and every organism on this Earth. He himself stands by the good as well as the evil, and tries to show the right path to both, through his Leelas. But it is upon us, as to whether we are able to receive those teachings, and whether we are able to imply those in our daily life. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
beautiful analysis
true Ayan is Human's bad side representative 
he represent our ego anger etc..
n Krishna said true he is every where n someone is there to destroy our EGO ...GOD make someone medium as we r GOD's child 
u r right about animal they understand more than us n recognize also more than us...
Krishna teach us everything yet we over look it...n don't apply those things in our life...
Krishnam Vande Jagat Gurum 
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
This is not related to the serial but I will say a Mahagyani, a Mahapratapi, a teacher of Lakshman, a scholar of Four Vedas, a scholar of various sciences, the creator of Shiv Tandav is killed. Ram was also confused how to kill Ravan. We people are killing him so easily as if we have no ego. Firstly kill your ego, be like Ram and then celebrate Dussera. Edited by musicalstorm - 5 years ago
ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

This is not related to the serial but I will say a Mahagyani, a Mahapratapi, a teacher of Lakshman, a scholar of Four Vedas, a scholar of various sciences, the creator of Shiv Tandav is killed. Ram was also confused how to kill Ravan. We people are killing him so easily as if we have no ego. Firstly kill your ego, be like Ram and then celebrate Dussera.

I so very agree with you Kosha ! In fact today while watching the News I myself felt the urge to atleast put a halt to this 'Ravan Maaro' on the roads. As if we people ourselves don't have a single flaw. As if Ravan alone is the epitome of 'Buraayi.' No doubt, that Lord Ram had killed Ravan on this day, but this is symoblic I think. The right message is that Righteousness wins over the Evil. In this age, we need to restrain ourselves from the wrong deeds that we may perform intentionally or unintentionally.
All we need is to first burn the Ego within us...before burning any one/thing else...as you rightly said. 
Edited by ShinySparkle - 5 years ago