Love and fear can never co exist

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Radha and Krishna looked at each others eyes. Radha saw a beautiful dream in his eyes. What Krishna wants was hidden in his eyes. He wanted that Radha remembers him. He said that he has the prateeksha for that moment. When Radha saw the scenario of her and Krishna she felt it is for real. She felt happiness. It was a dream, when we wake up we forget it. It was a dream she saw in Krishna's eyes. Such attractive are his eyes

Now again an obstacle called Ayan came in between. So the short lived happiness of Radha was also snatched away by him. Ayan is thinking that he is controlling Radha but Ayan should definitely had taken lesson of freedom in love. I am loving Radha since childhood so she is meant to mine.

After Radha has met Krishna, whenever she is alone, she is not remembering Ayan who loves her from childhood. She remembers Krishna who is loving her from the beginning of the time. It is not an achievement when you love someone from childhood if you are having proud regarding the same. Love is forgetting yourself. If Ayan really had loved Radha then he would have seen her happiness. Krishna has never forced his thoughts on Radha.

When we are asked about our love we beat about the bush. Krishna told the truth straightforwardly. It is upto Ayan to accept it or not. Ayan told Krishna, "Love and You" this applicable to Ayan. I think the freedom lesson which I have included in my post is enough to analyse the conversation between Krishna and Ayan.

Ayan is having so much ego and anger that he is trying to scare Krishna by his sentences. Ayan is trying to scare him but he is Krishna if he can tell that he doesn't support Kansa then he is not scared of anyone. I will say don't try to scare anyone by your words, actions or anything. Because by scaring someone you are not getting powerful. I will take the example of death. Death Yamaraj is feared by almost everyone then who loves him.

The person who scares us is a fool but the person who gets feared is allowing his freedom to be controlled. Where there is fear there is no love. Where there is love there is no fear. Krishna was fearless in claiming his love as true love. Ayan told he will not let Radha meet him. Ayan you even don't know what you are speaking. You have contradicted yourself only. You wanted to fear Krishna. But the fear of looking timid has made you give this vachan.

The lesson regarding the friendship was amazing. Now the friendship has also gone fake. When I see Krishna Sudama friendship, I feel that no friend in Kaliyuga is equivalent to Krishna. What he said that friendship our biggest.earnings. In management we say, "Your network is your networth."

Firstly he told that when you are in difficulties, it acts as a weapon. Krishna has helped Arjun. It is a shashtra which shows you the right path. Through Gita he showed him the right path. In a conspiracy it helps you out. During the humiliation of Draupadi, her husband's were helpless, but the savior was her friend. It helps you in loneliness. He helped Sudama in his loneliness.

The last line spoken by Krishna was If friendship is your weakest point, then you are the strongest person in this world. It is actually told by Abraham Lincoln. Means a person is self reliant and can handle anything odds against him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinySparkle thumbnail
Well written analysis Kosha !! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
Yesterday's episode was a good one. Ayan as usual showed how dumb he is. ðŸĪŠ He tried to trap Krishn, but instead, without even realising this, he himself has now been trapped...that was actually hilarious ðŸĪĢ But I actually like Rushiraj's acting...he's doing great as Ayan. 

Jokes apart, I think Radha, Ayan, Jatila etc. are all unaware about the Lord's presence among them. That is why, they're all trying to know Krishn in some way or the other. They know that Krishn is unusual. Radha calls him a Mayavi, but still wants to know a few secrets from him. Ayan too believes that he is just a Gwala, but still wants to defend his love Radha from him. Jatila is a smart lady, she already knows that Krishn is intelligent and is something  different from the rest and clearly accepts that in front of Ayan.

And that message on friendship was soo good. I loved it. Lord Krishn is the epitome of friendship. It was great to hear those words from our Krishn Sumedh ðŸ‘
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome kosha..
i wish they reduce negativity..

and also as u say krishna's seekh about friendship was beautiful..