I hope Zain is not permanent

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't want this Aliza Ka Vaasta Zain permanent๐Ÿ˜ก. He is not even entertaining like many other male villains like Shiv Dutt. I wanted fight between Yasmine and Zain instead of Zain only controlling Yasmine. Want our warrior princess Yasmine back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually...
Har baar Yasmine ko kaalachor hi bachaata hai... As much as I love that, I can't help being the feminist I am... 
Have the CVs forgotten that Yasmine is a brave skilled warrior princess? Not just any damsel in distress..
I really want her to fight Zain and defeat him...break his guroor instead...

About Zain, I don't think he's permanent...Alasmine use haraakar bhaga denge ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Actually...

Har baar Yasmine ko kaalachor hi bachaata hai... As much as I love that, I can't help being the feminist I am... 
Have the CVs forgotten that Yasmine is a brave skilled warrior princess? Not just any damsel in distress..
I really want her to fight Zain and defeat him...break his guroor instead...

About Zain, I don't think he's permanent...Alasmine use haraakar bhaga denge ๐Ÿ˜†

Like in Chandra Nandini, Nandini is promoted as a warrior but shown as one only for few episodes. After that, she was another damsel in distress. Here Yasmine dont even carry a  knife let alone sword. Bijli too carried a dagger but her nothing. I think that's also the reason for decreasing TRPs. In today's time, people will surely watch for a warrior princess instead of a delicate princess. As
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Yasmine didn't know that Zain does Black magic . She was there to meet her in the park with her full Security . She didn't get time to even think to counter attack Zain . So I am ok with it as Poor Girl was under affect and she tried her best to fight with Zain in her own way . She was not allowing herself to forget her Kalachor & her other memories infront of Zain and tolerated that Immense Pain . 

Ct's are doing wonderful job with her character according to me . Shezadi Yasmine is very Strong and she showed that many times , Being strong doesn't mean to fight with someone physically always , It means lot more . 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yasmine didn't know that Zain does Black magic . She was there to meet her in the park with her full Security . She didn't get time to even think to counter attack Zain . So I am ok with it as Poor Girl was under affect and she tried her best to fight with Zain in her own way . She was not allowing herself to forget her Kalachor & her other memories infront of Zain and tolerated that Immense Pain . 

Ct's are doing wonderful job with her character according to me . Shezadi Yasmine is very Strong and she showed that many times , Being strong doesn't mean to fight with someone physically always , It means lot more . 

Of course you are right...
I know that physically fighting doesn't define strong conpletely...
But in the first episode, when Aladdin was describing how he imagined Yasmine to be, she practising sword fighting and other techniques with so many opponents...so basically she is a well trained warrior princess...so viewers can except her to be able to fight more ably than Aladdin who is clever and quick but not a skilled warrior like her ( not that it matters in love ๐Ÿ˜‰
)

Right now as you said, Zain has performed black magic on her, but once she is out of his clutches, & realises what hevwas going to do to her, I would love to see her fight him, and defeat him and show him that women aren't weak...and she's not some weakling he can mould into a slave...

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
 Double post, sorry๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Of course you are right...
I know that physically fighting doesn't define strong conpletely...
But in the first episode, when Aladdin was describing how he imagined Yasmine to be, she practising sword fighting and other techniques with so many opponents...so basically she is a well trained warrior princess...so viewers can except her to be able to fight more ably than Aladdin who is clever and quick but not a skilled warrior like her ( not that it matters in love ๐Ÿ˜‰
)

Right now as you said, Zain has performed black magic on her, but once she is out of his clutches, & realises what hevwas going to do to her, I would love to see her fight him, and defeat him and show him that women aren't weak...and she's not some weakling he can mould into a slave...

Yes I agree RIya . And Don't Worry Our Shezadi Yasmine will soon  Answer to that Zain in her own language  . I am glad that she will not hide anything and will tell everything to her mom about Zain & what he did with her .