Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

my previous user name was 55shobha

I miss PV forum and the old gang too😳😭
Yes the show is so good and cast is amazing sumedh Reena Malika and the baby KrishnaπŸ‘
BTW would u like to join us in Reena AT?😳

shobha πŸ˜ƒ .we may interacted less in Forum 😲 so not recognised dear 😳 .. Me too miss PV Forum❀️ n gang So much 😭 . 😭 less active πŸ˜• Hope Every one Doing well Glad our PV Forum still Active ..Try to come there too Shobha 😳 πŸ˜ƒ ...
Every one πŸ‘ Every Thing πŸ‘ Just Fantastic in Show ⭐️ Loving it ❀️ ..I will try to Land πŸ˜† in AT too πŸ˜ƒ Reena looks so Yashodama ❀️ ...
Happy To Meet u Dear πŸ€— ...
Naina168 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wowowowow such a beautiful VM and song
Swagatham Krishna😳 I guess it's Mohanam raga?
Anyways whose version is it?
And r u also a carnatic music lover and singer??

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vinnas

yes I can understandπŸ˜†

I was very active there before with poo di, anba ,shalu, suhana and many more
I m glad poo di is still taking care of PV forum😳

Viswasruti thumbnail
With a controlled glee watched the VM ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š 
Wow ...simply a big big WOW !!! Wonderstruck for this artistic work , the rendition of the song matched with the scenes well -- Mohana Ragam by Oothukkadu Venkata Subbaiyer, Sung by Nandini Rao added melody to your aesthetic work !πŸ‘ 
Pure beauty , lovely art, what to say ? will run there to watch it again!😊

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina168

Wowowowow such a beautiful VM and song

Swagatham Krishna😳I guess it's Mohanam raga?
Anyways whose version is it?
And r u also a carnatic music lover and singer??

Thank You So Much 😳 πŸ˜ƒ . ..Dont know Anything Reg Music /Ragas πŸ˜› apart from Listening πŸ˜† .Heard it from "Agnathavasi"Telugu Movie πŸ˜ƒ Thought it's Perfect to Vm of Krishna so done 😳 ...

Thanks Alot For compliments πŸ˜ƒ ..Naina πŸ˜› .
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenatyzed

Yeah. Poo Di πŸ€— My (Our) Love ❀️ Taking Care Forum Equal πŸ‘ Time goes 😲 but She ..Darling Di ❀️...

Anba, Shalu, Suhana πŸ˜ƒ n many more my interaction with them is less 😳 ..N these names always came in picture of PV Place ..Hope all Doing Well πŸ˜ƒ ...

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">With a controlled glee watched the VM !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Wow ...simply a big big WOW !!! Wonderstruck for this artistic work , the renditionof the song matched with the scenes well -- Mohana Ragam by Oothukkadu Venkata Subbaiyer, Sung by Nandini Rao added melody to youraesthetic work !πŸ‘</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Pure beauty , lovely art, what to say ?will run there to watch it again!😊</font>
<h1>
</h1>

Thank You So Much πŸ€— for Such Lovely Appreciation Means Alot 😳 to Add me Joy πŸ˜ƒ . πŸ˜› ..
Thanks For Adding πŸ‘ Details of Song 😲 which I didn't see properly πŸ€— ..
R u from other Mytho Forums Shruthi πŸ˜› like Siyakeram πŸ˜ƒ Mahabharat πŸ˜ƒ Seen ur name earlier πŸ˜› which meets familier 😳 . πŸ˜› ...

My self Chandu πŸ˜ƒ ..
Thank U So Much πŸ€— ...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Lovely vm
loved the song