Love everything around you

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Now Radha and Krishna are going in one direction and she knows who is the flute player. Radha goes to Krishna and asks him why he is playing the flute everyday. Krishna's truth advice comes true everyday. It happens everyday in our life also. Krishna who was saying in the market scene that we should not hide what we are doing. Krishna told a truth that he loves a girl in Barsana. But who? Radha herself has to find answer to that question.

Krishna told the most difficult thing is to understand the truth. He told the truth but trusting him was on  Radha's part. Radha does not trust him so his truth holds a low significance. Radha wanted to know the name. But Krishna didn't tell her the name as he knew that if he took her name then she will be insulted by the society. In those days, love was not a common thing. But he told that the girl  has forgotten everything but I remember her. So it is on my side to love her.

Radha didn't understand this and told what type of love is this. Which is not known and visible. Love is always not known and it is always invisible. We say this as we want the acceptance of love from the society. If society accepts this then it is love otherwise it is not. Radha Said there is no benefit of this type of love. We don't love to get benefits, we love to give benefits.

Krishna told the most beautiful dialogue, world find benefits in love but I find love in the world. Take any relationship of Krishna. His relationship with Yashoda. We don't say Yashoda was an ideal mother we say Krishna is the ideal son. He gave Shridhama the place in his heart even though he didn't like Radha. Krishna and Sudama. He came to know that his poor friend has come to meet him. It was out of love the king ran to meet the poor. It was out of love he washed his feet. When Kunti offered him with love the Sukha bhojan it was out of love he didn't ate the royal sweets. He sees love in the world.

Another thing when Gokul wasis were tensed about Kansas army is planning an attack on them. It is a problem for them. Krishna comes as a solution. So it indicates that whatever the problem is no problem is forever. Krishna gives Solution comes along with the problem only.

Lastly Krishna said regarding the characters we imagine during hearing the word love. We imagine a male and a female. Why imagine that type of love? Love can be for parents, teachers, siblings, kids, humanity, nature, animals, birds, art, etc..  Krishna loved his parents, Balaram, he loves humanity, nature, he loves cows, he loves the art of playing flute, he loves Radha. He has every type of love. Love everything around you.

My love is for my music, my cat, my loveliest kids and my family. What do you love?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Simply wonderful review, Kosha! Every scene so well analysed and interpreted!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The points of Krishna's dialogues mentioned by you above are so fitting for life... no truth is truth unless you believe in it completely... it's your faith, that makes the truth.

Sorry for siting a totally different example. Pls ignore if you find it boring.

Recently, at the north eastern borders, I happened to visit an army temple... it's temple of a soldier who the soldiers believe to be their saviour. They worship him like a god... Even Chinese armymen believe in him. I was astounded by the whole set up, their dedication, their unshakable belief.

I couldn't relate with him as God. But I did realise the border situation of the soldiers; when there are lonely nights after nights... when nature itself is bigger enemy than human enemies... when deaths happen at any moment ... These people need such faith to carry them through that kind of life. It was their truth and I respected it.

It's so true that Krishna is finding love everywhere in the world, going beyond all limits... as you(Kosha) mentioned earlier, his love is limitless... it goes beyond a nayak-nayika pair and expands to his 16008 wives... it expands to his friends the gwalas, it epands to his schoolmates like sudama, it expands to dual parent pair, it expands to cattle and birds, the entire animal world, it expands to the nature, the living world... it also expands to inanimate world... while it expands like this, it is centered in Radha, it is centered in the heart of every Gopi having raas with him, it is centered in every woman's heart with her desire for love, her capacity to love.

I read it once, there's a krishna in every woman's heart... her own Krishna! And I am no exception.

The answer to your question, same as you, I love my kids, my hubby, my family and then I love this beautiful world created by the creator, I love its changing colours from sunrise to sunset, from winter to summer... each thing showing you beauty incarnated it it... and further I love my Krishna residing in my heart.

Hey ! Got carried away ... apology for the long post.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Neha you have elaborated it very well. 
The example of the armymen was very good. I have gone to that place. It is a nice place. Faith and Truth co exists together.

But I feel that you have misunderstood one thing. I am not married๐Ÿ˜†. Loving kids means I love each and every child I know. As I have said I love kids more than anyone else.

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Neha you have elaborated it very well. 

The example of the armymen was very good. I have gone to that place. It is a nice place. Faith and Truth co exists together.

But I feel that you have misunderstood one thing. I am not married๐Ÿ˜†. Loving kids means I love each and every child I know. As I have said I love kids more than anyone else.

my sincere apology... I did misinterpret...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ... you must be very young, yet your understanding is very deep... pleasure to connect with you.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Misinterpretation happens. No need for apologies
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful review again Kosha. Radha does not trust Krishna so she cant understand his truth. She feels what kind of a love is this and what is the benefit of such a love. I just loved his reply. Really he searches for love in the whole world. The one who can recognize him and give him love will be always blessed. Krishna will always be with the person. And yes love can be for any one any place anything any matter.