Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghissapitta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Love Eisha and love, LOVE Zara Siddiqui! ❤️ She is so adorable and sweet and fierce! WHAT A WOMAN 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Zara, I'm starting like her a bit more than my fondness for Kabir . The way she deals with people who are close to her and also with people like Ruksar, she shows so much mental strength and maturity.. absolutely loving her...
And Eisha she's a sweetheart❤️
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

Love Eisha and love, LOVE Zara Siddiqui! ❤️ She is so adorable and sweet and fierce! WHAT A WOMAN 

Kitni sundar hai yeh ladki...
That bunny teeth smile gives her that child like innocence 😆
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Zara, I'm starting like her a bit more than my fondness for Kabir . The way she deals with people who are close to her and also with people like Ruksar, she shows so much mental strength and maturity.. absolutely loving her...

And Eisha she's a sweetheart❤️

I have always had a softer spot for the FLs in the shows I watch because fangirls usually let the ML get away with a LOT, so I'm just there trying to balance things lol 😆 

Zara is the first feminist FL I have watched on hindi tv tbh. Hope they keep this characteristic of hers in place throughout the show! 

And yess omg her smile is EVERYTHING! ❤️ She's so damn pretty! 
Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: ghissapitta

I have always had a softer spot for the FLs in the shows I watch because fangirls usually let the ML get away with a LOT, so I'm just there trying to balance things lol 😆 

Zara is the first feminist FL I have watched on hindi tv tbh. Hope they keep this characteristic of hers in place throughout the show! 

And yess omg her smile is EVERYTHING! ❤️ She's so damn pretty! 

Bold@ Same with me 😆 I actually like the FLs more than the MLs in most of my sjows. Even Eisha's previous show IKRs I loved Dhani more than ML. 

Yes i guess you're right ,she's the first feminist I'm watching too. I hope she stays strong throughout the show and not get intimidated by anyone not even Kabir!
ghissapitta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Bold@ Same with me 😆 I actually like the FLs more than the MLs in most of my sjows. Even Eisha's previous show IKRs I loved Dhani more than ML. 

Yes i guess you're right ,she's the first feminist I'm watching too. I hope she stays strong throughout the show and not get intimidated by anyone not even Kabir!

ESPECIALLY by Kabeer! Sometimes a woman will fight the world but bow down in front of her husband/partner and it's super disappointing. I want her to never do so, when she is confident in her beliefs and values! 
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Why no one comes here anymore?
What happened?😭
flat_everest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Finally congrats on eisha AT 
She deserves all d praise for playing zara to perfection