Passing the obstacles

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Analysis of episode of 6th October 2018

Now Radha has reached Mathura to fight for the person. She is trying to sell the pots even though she is scared about revealing her identity. She has that much courage to stand up for good.

Due to a mistake it is revealed that the girls are Barsana and so the people over there are opposing the same.  There was no one to speak in their support. Due to Kansa's restrictions his Praja was also opposing the same. It is rightly said that the behavior of the praja is determined by the king. If the king is giving justice then the praja will act in order. If the king is giving too many restrictions like Kansa then the praja will be scared as they have to bear the consequences. It was the order of king made them act in such a way.

Now Krishna has arrived and he knows that Radha is at the same place. He does not needs eyes to see her, he felt her. Everyone was angry with Radha due to which he was not able to see her. He stopped the time. See the best thing about that was he knew who is his Radha but had no image or impression of her in his heart. He passed through the obstacles to reach her. But when Krishna saw Radha that was a moment of pure divinity.

That's the thing if you want to connect through the hearts you have to pass through various obstacles. Krishna has only gone through obstacles but Radha has not. She also has to go through the obstacles. Then he said that it is the right time to enter the story. He started time and protected her pots.

Radha had the impression that Krishna is very helpful person and he will fight for the same. But Balaram fighted and Krishna smiled. Radha thought Krishna will fight. Then he said that I am not what I am and for what really I am you don't need to see it. Radha didn't understand this as she looked only at what was visible to her. She saw as a girl who is not connected to a soul will see.

It is very difficult to understand Krishna he behaved in a very weird way. It constantly correlated with the statement that I don't want Radha to remember me, I want her to forget her. To forget a person you have to remember that person the most.

I loved that Krishna hid his pain in front of Radha. It is very difficult to act very weirdly in front of some person you love. He protected her pots but let Balaram fight for them. Krishna is acting in a way Radha does not want him to be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very good review. Krishna is right. What we see is not him and to understand him we dont need to see him. This is a very deep thought. He passed so many obstacles. Radha too will do one day. Love the way the story is progressing. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
so beautifully explained true we can't see Krishna by our eyes we have to understand from our heart from our soul..
Which we failed to do..we don't understand him ...though he is with us every time...n helping us to face the odds 
Edited by Janakivallav - 5 years ago